Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency (16261 Views)

Adeosun NYSC Certificate Saga: Presidency Orders Probe Of Alleged Scandal.. / Peace Corps: "We Only Lobbied Senators, We Didn’t Bribe Them" / Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by Toketimt: 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
eagleeye2:
“It is a fact that the sum of money mentioned was personally paid by me as a friend to Mr. Justice Ademola as a personal gift, as our custom well recognises and demands, on the occasion of his daughter’s High Society wedding solemnized at the Cathedral Church of Christ, Marina, Lagos, on the 9th of May 2015, which I attended in person.
I don't care the excuse given by this Buhari Lawyer. For the mere fact that he was representing GMB at the time he made that gift, and did think about the doctrine of 'Conflict of Interest' and for the fact that APC are notorious for Media Trials, I will personally say that the 500k given in this instance is a BRIBE.
QED

Who cares what u think? No matter how foolish or baseless it is? U are inconsequential to current scheme of things and it will remain so for a very long time. Rubbish.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by lailo: 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
fa44us:
You have a case before me and you give me certain amount of money for the wedding of my daughter at the same period. That money will be =(a) bribe (b) gift (c)all of the above
use ur sense bro.If u are a judge handling one of several cases I have as a lawyer and u happen to be my close friend,does it mean that I will automatically win d case because ure my friend? or better put,does it mean that I can't give u a gift to support u on ur daughters wedding because ure handling a case I have interest in ,especially when u have even given better gift to me probably on my occasion too?
Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by Chuksonyeike: 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
lailo:

use ur sense bro.If u are a judge handling one of several cases I have as a lawyer and u happen to be my close friend,does it mean that I will automatically win d case because ure my friend? or better put,does it mean that I can't give u a gift to support u on ur daughters wedding because ure handling a case I have interest it,especially when u have even given better gift to me probably on my occasion too?
Why exactly is Joe Agi SAN and Justice Ademola on trial?
Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by Chuksonyeike: 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
lailo:
slowpoke will Neva think.So it is # 500,000 someone will use to buy a high calibre judge like Ademola to give judgement in favour of Buhari as against millions of naira that PDP had to disqualify him from d race.Wailers ain't gat sense if they don't know that this is a case of corruption fighting back.
you are sick.Bribe is bribe whether it is N1000 OR N1Billion

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by lailo: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

you are sick.Bribe is bribe whether it is N1000 OR N1Billion
and it is DAT #500k DAT made him win that case?U are d one wu is sick bcs u can't think straight to know that Buhari has nothing to do with d gift of a friend to a friend on his daughters wedding irrespective of whether there is a case connecting them.U are a slow poke if u cant know that this is purely a case of corruption fighting back.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by OBAGADAFFI: 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
But if lawyers defending Fayose or WIKE give their personal monies to a Judge it is a crime.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by limeta(f): 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
If it was not bribe ,so where is the certificate.?
Buhari is the most corrupt person in Nigeria .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by genearts(m): 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dhugal:

He gave a "gift" of #500,000 to a judge handling a case for which he was counsel at that particular point in time,and it's not bribery?.
Stealing is not corruption then,going by your warped mindset.
@OP,Awodein just tacitly acknowledged bribing the judge,going by his statement.Adesina should have done due diligence, read between the lines before putting up this childish,I should say asinine, rebuttal out.He but merely confirmed the story.

So because my friend of 35 years is the judge presiding over a case I'm handling I should not assist him when the daughter is getting married?? money that is not up to some people's offering lmao

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by chinjo(m): 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
Yes. it was just a gift
Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by Saxifrage12(m): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
when they were shouting change change I heard it correctly from my parrot chain chain
Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by luckyboss(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nothing much to say...
Buhari where are you?
Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by naijaking1: 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
See how they want to change the topic from certificate litigation to his failed presidential bids. That's called muddying the water on logic so that the average person will be confused.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by eagleeye2: 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
Toketimt:

Who cares what u think? No matter how foolish or baseless it is? U are inconsequential to current scheme of things and it will remain so for a very long time. Rubbish.
Poverty of the mind is the worst kind of Poverty. RIP, son.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by HealingHealth07: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
are you feeling overweight, unhealthy and want to slim down on your weight, healinghealthteas is now in Nigeria. Kindly find us at healinghealthteas.com or contact us @ enquiries@healinghealthteas.com

Healing health teas.....life in every sip.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by sdindan: 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
SuperBlack:
Just as they also dashed Andrew Yakubu $9.8m?

All na dash nah!
Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by sultanbabre(m): 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
We hear you. Next drama please.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by Toketimt: 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
eagleeye2:

Poverty of the mind is the worst kind of Poverty. RIP, son.

Public display of eediotic tendencies speaks volume of a cursed soul. To hell with you and what u think. Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by eagleeye2: 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
Toketimt:

Public display of eediotic tendencies speaks volume of a cursed soul. To hell with you and what u think. Who cares?
Rants of deranged soul.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by Akiika: 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
Really? anyone really believes Buhari bribed a judge with #500,000? your hateful mindset will not let you think objectively. Get a life, it ain't true, the fact that you believe it will not make it true.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by ancientbanana: 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
And the said wike bribe was gift for inec staff kids sch fees!meanwhile another paper said it was 5m not 500k
Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by Deepfreezer(m): 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
They keep deceiving themselves. Buhari's government and lies.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by Enyeem(m): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
Buhari yyyy?
Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by allbright(m): 4:49am On Feb 23, 2017
worlexy:
What did you expect from Femi Adesina before, na him go take over from Lai Mohammed as the grandmaster of lies
Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by tete7000(m): 7:47am On Feb 23, 2017
This is another bribe, another attempt to influence a case before the court. How can the presidency make public statement on a case pending before the court? Tomorrow they will tell me Buhari has sound moral judgement. Awon olodo.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by link2ok22: 8:36am On Feb 23, 2017
kropotkin11:
I have always maintained that Buhari's integrity is beyond reproach. Wailers were so happy yesterday when the story broke out about the N500,000 gift. They are tired of peddling the lies that he died in London a while ago, only to clutch at the straw of a non existent bribe. We warned y'all after the 2015 elections that your pain will be long, intense and deep till 2019 and beyond grin. Sorry losers. Better luck next time tongue

Pathetic Zombies
Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by Toketimt: 7:16am On Feb 24, 2017
eagleeye2:

Rants of deranged soul.

Wails from a cursed murrafucker
Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by progress69: 7:21am On Feb 24, 2017
genearts:
“I would conclude by stating categorically and without any equivocation that ANY link whatsoever with Mr. President, or any court case or cases, of my personal gift from my personal resources delivered to Justice Niyi Ademola by myself on that occasion or any suggestion whatsoever that it was anything but such a gift or that it ever came from Mr. President or at his instance or that I was acting, under any circumstances, on his behalf is most malicious, utterly ridiculous and in very very poor and revolting taste and most undeserving of any further comments.

E.O.D

How will a whole president be bribing a Judge with just 500k? When ordinary Wike, Fayose don't even bribe in Naira?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents / What We Discussed With Tinubu – Shekarau / Anti-Party: PDP In Dilemma Over Wike, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.