Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. (23863 Views)

'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives / Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) / Big Church Foundation Visits UNIABUJA Senate, Offers Students Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by Abbeyme: 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
diamondstar90:
Burukutu

grin grin angry
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by mployer(m): 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
weedtheweeds:
He has a name, do not address his as Tonto Dike's husband. Do not use her fame to overshadow his personal achievements as a man. He is richer and more connected than Tonto Dike. Call his name and do not make him insignificant by shadowing his achievements.

We didn't know him until he married Tonto Dike.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by AngelicBeing: 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
BabaCommander:
Where dis ouquechill dey get him moni from Sef?

l think l heard he is son to Obasanjo, l dont know if it is true but if he is, then therein lies your answer wink
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by costandi(m): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
weedtheweeds:
He has a name, do not address his as Tonto Dike's husband. Do not use her fame to overshadow his personal achievements as a man. He is richer and more connected than Tonto Dike. Call his name and do not make him insignificant by shadowing his achievements.
shut up mofo, who knew him before tonto dike? And, would this have been on the news without his association with tonto?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by Okuda(m): 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by BabaCommander: 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l think l heard he is son to Obasanjo, l dont know if it is true but if he is, then therein lies your answer wink
So OBJ pikin is rich by default?
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by AngelicBeing: 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
BabaCommander:

So OBJ pikin is rich by default?

Yes, you dont expect a son to an ex - president to be poor, do you? with all the revelations of corruption emanating from Abuja, billions in Naira & Millions in Dollars is with ex office holders, if a former GMD to NNPC can hide 9.8 Million Dollars, do the maths how much, OBJ, Shonekan, Buhari, Shagari, Abdulsalam, Jonathan, Abacha etc must be hiding in secret vaults across the country cool

2 Likes

Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by DozieInc(m): 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
Kudos to Mr Churchill he has a large heart.
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by soath(m): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
diamondstar90:
Tonto dis Tonto dat Na WA ooooo, person no go rest again because of Tonto. May God have mercy
Sorry
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by diamondstar90: 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
Sorry for what??
soath:
Sorry
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by BabaCommander: 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Yes, you dont expect a son to an ex - president to be poor, do you? with all the revelations of corruption emanating from Abuja, billions in Naira & Millions in Dollars is with ex office holders, if a former GMD to NNPC can hide 9.8 Million Dollars, do the maths how much, OBJ, Shonekan, Buhari, Shagari, Abdulsalam, Jonathan, Abacha etc must be hiding in secret vaults across the country cool
I thought OBJ is not corrupt? And Why is EFCC and Buhari no after these names you mentioned?
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by soath(m): 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
diamondstar90:
Sorry for what??
Your blood dey hot ni
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
I really like his foundation and the work they do.

I hope he sorts things out with his wifey.
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by AngelicBeing: 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
BabaCommander:

I thought OBJ is not corrupt? And Why is EFCC and Buhari no after these names you mentioned?
OBJ is a saint, he never stole anything, all he has was given to him freely by Nigerians, OBJ is the most honest president in the world. Lol. are you kidding me, No president is without a skeleton in his cupboard. grin grin grin, as to why EFCC is not after OBJ, call Buhari on this number in England , he is having coffee right now + 44 7786924 ext 009, dont tell him l gave you his number grin grin grin tongue
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by diamondstar90: 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
Just asking
soath:
Your blood dey hot ni
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by BabaCommander: 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
AngelicBeing:
OBJ is a saint, he never stole anything, all he has was given to him freely by Nigerians, OBJ is the most honest president in the world. Lol. are you kidding me, No president is without a skeleton in his cupboard. grin grin grin,[/color] as to why EFCC is not after OBJ, call Buhari on this number in England , he is having coffee right now + 44 7786924 ext 009, dont tell him l gave you his number grin grin grin tongue
Of course, I won't tell him you gave me his number
But bro, I heard the man is now brain dead or at best in a complete vegetable. Any need calling him since he can't respond by himself?
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by AngelicBeing: 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
BabaCommander:

Of course, I won't tell him you gave me his number
But bro, I heard the man is now brain dead or at best in a complete vegetable. Any need calling him since he can't respond by himself?
Hahaha, Buhari is not dead, he is drinking koffee coffee now, later he will eat Tuwo and Miankuka, later at night Aisha will be with him in za oda room to massage him, Osibanjo is acting for him wink
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by BabaCommander: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, Buhari is not dead, he is drinking koffee coffee now, later he will eat Tuwo and Miankuka, later at night Aisha will be with him in za oda room to massage him, Osibanjo is acting for him wink
Okay then. I think it's better to call Aisha, do you have her number?
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by soath(m): 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
diamondstar90:
Just asking
Alright
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by AngelicBeing: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
BabaCommander:

Okay then. I think it's better to call Aisha, do you have her number?

Telephone number is 081 456 78900 https://www.facebook.com/IamAishaBuhari/# tongue
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by BabaCommander: 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
AngelicBeing:

Telephone number is 081 456 78900 https://www.facebook.com/IamAishaBuhari/# tongue
Thanks mate. I will see her in the other room.
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by AngelicBeing: 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
BabaCommander:

Thanks mate. I will see her in the other room.
grin grin grin

Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by missdebs(f): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
what is his source of income
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by youngjoy(f): 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
chiaa this tonto husband fresh ooo
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by NAPC1(m): 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nice one.... Keep it up!
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by Galaxie: 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
I really pity this man. Tonto Dike's husband or ex husband is all he will ever be. Sad
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
mployer:

We didn't know him until he married Tonto Dike.

Dope

Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by NnaMEN1(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
See as that lady scatter bobby anyhow..... [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by seenter84: 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
This won just help priiaize ni.
D guy Don broke.
Churchill u try.
Hope Ena no b gay mate grin
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by Carlyn: 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
Abeg where dis man foundation dey sef, i think i need his assistant. He should please consider me cos of Tonto his wife... Tonto remain his madam...
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by Princesslee: 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
Tonto Dike Again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Instagram Big Girl Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy UKWU [see Photos] / MayD Shows Off New Car / Peter Okoye And Son Cover Vanguard Allure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.