Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. (23899 Views)

'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives / Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) / Big Church Foundation Visits UNIABUJA Senate, Offers Students Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by Promismike(m): 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
weedtheweeds:
He has a name, do not address his as Tonto Dike's husband. Do not use her fame to overshadow his personal achievements as a man. He is richer and more connected than Tonto Dike. Call his name and do not make him insignificant by shadowing his achievements.
Do u know him before he married tonto?
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by weedtheweeds: 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
people that matter knew him before their marriage. He comes from the blood of the longest serving president and he comes from money and connection. Her fame didn't open doors for him rather he opened doors for her. Give a man his due. He did not open the foundation with Tonto's money. She would have forked 100 old corks to sit on the seats she sits now if not for him. How much was she worth before marrying him?
Promismike:

Do u know him before he married tonto?
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by weedtheweeds: 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
people that matter knew him before their marriage. He comes from the blood of the longest serving president and he comes from money and connection. Her fame didn't open doors for him rather he opened doors for her. Give a man his due. He did not open the foundation with Tonto's money. She would have forked 100 old corks to sit on the seats she sits now if not for him. How much was she worth before marrying him?
costandi:
shut up mofo, who knew him before tonto dike? And, would this have been on the news without his association with tonto?
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by weedtheweeds: 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
mployer:

We didn't know him until he married Tonto Dike.
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by afamaustin(m): 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
money money money whr ar u.
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by Nofuckgiven: 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
weedtheweeds:
Just STFU he would always be Tonto's randy ex simple and short. No one gives a mess who he is or how he is related to OBJ. Sure he got his wealth through Nigeria's stolen loot courtesy his uncle OBJ. If Tonto forked many men to sit where she sits how many women did Churchill fork including the Rosaline hoe he is currently forking to get to where he is. Hypocrite!

Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by costandi(m): 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
weedtheweeds:
You're making a point bro, however you are digressing.In as much as he has always been rich and connected,My point is that the 'tonto' factor is the only reason why anything about Churchill could be news to us. In fact the name Churchill is relatively unknown to Nigerians and the few that know him do so cos of tonto.
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by weedtheweeds: 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
I understand your point as well, but as a man i can tell that is what is crashing celebrity marriages. The Tonto's factor cannot feed his family or pay the bills. He doesn't need her to open doors. As Churchill, he could be even more popular with his money if he wanted to. We know how money pull stunts and we will all celebrate him because his family's name will sell him even farther. The fact that we know him now cannot increase his net worth. Dude is not into entertainment. He doesn't look like a fame monger to me. He fell in love with a woman he probably saw in a movie before meeting Tonto herself and I feel sorry for him because he has been reduced to Tonto Dike husband. Tonto is not the most popular actress neither is she ranked among the Nollywood A-class. My point is overshadowing a man that pull Tonto off the wild street with her dirty fame. We all read how ordinary retailers embarrassed her in public over outfits that she couldn't pay for. Truth be told our celebrities are poor. Churchill opened a foundation and all we hear is Tonto's husband opened a foundation. You may bring the Tonto's factor inside the story but not on the cover.
costandi:
You're making a point bro, however you are digressing.In as much as he has always been rich and connected, My point is that the 'tonto' factor is the only reason why anything about Churchill could be news to us. In fact the name Churchill is relatively unknown to Nigerians and the few that know him do so cos of tonto.
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by weedtheweeds: 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
you can hate for all i care but Tupac done told you, "that's just the way it is". They are from two different worlds. If Tonto will confess she will tell you that she is like rag in the house. Cos' the kids swim above Tonto's level. they are loaded and there is nothing you can do about it. them no day write stolen on top money. When the pikin grow we go know which side the pikin go prefer to be identified with
Nofuckgiven:

Just STFU he would always be Tonto's randy ex simple and short. No one gives a mess who he is or how he is related to OBJ. Sure he got his wealth through Nigeria's stolen loot courtesy his uncle OBJ. If Tonto forked many men to sit where she sits how many women did Churchill fork including the Rosaline hoe he is currently forking to get to where he is. Hypocrite!
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by debssycharles(f): 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
Abbeyme:
Congratulations Praiz!

BTW, what's that brownish liquid that lady wanna drink?

Irish cream
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by Nofuckgiven: 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
weedtheweeds:
you can hate for all i care but Tupac done told you, "that's just the way it is". They are from two different worlds. If Tonto will confess she will tell you that she is like rag in the house. Cos' the kids swim above Tonto's level. they are loaded and there is nothing you can do about it. them no day write stolen on top money. When the pikin grow we go know which side the pikin go prefer to be identified with
Story story story!! Do you know Tonto is also from a wealthy home?? Stop displaying your ignorance.
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by Abbeyme: 7:48am On Feb 23, 2017
debssycharles:

Irish cream

Oh!

I see. When others are drinking water. OK o.
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by weedtheweeds: 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
wealthy? are you serious? abeg call her papa company make i find am for google. which kind wealthy? do you know the difference between struggling family and wealthy?
Nofuckgiven:

Story story story!! Do you know Tonto is also from a wealthy home?? Stop displaying your ignorance.
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by Nofuckgiven: 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
weedtheweeds:
wealthy? are you serious? abeg call her papa company make i find am for google. which kind wealthy? do you know the difference between struggling family and wealthy?
So every wealthy person owns a company? Abeg who do you this kain juju?? The juju strong gan!
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by weedtheweeds: 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
my dear nybody way tell you say Tonto papa wealthy before do you strong thing. No day buy all those mumu newspaper you hear
Nofuckgiven:

So every wealthy person owns a company? Abeg who do you this kain juju?? The juju strong gan!
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by Nofuckgiven: 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
weedtheweeds:
my dear nybody way tell you say Tonto papa wealthy before do you strong thing. No day buy all those mumu newspaper you hear
I happen to stay in the same city as them. So speak on what you are sure of. Peace out! cool
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
weedtheweeds:
He has a name, do not address his as Tonto Dike's husband. Do not use her fame to overshadow his personal achievements as a man. He is richer and more connected than Tonto Dike. Call his name and do not make him insignificant by shadowing his achievements.

Competition for supremacy one start now?

Or is he no longer Tonto Dike's husband?

Or they are officially divorced already? Make una tell us in plain words

Are they divorced already?

Smmhhh
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by Bakwana(m): 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
alexialin:

Competition for supremacy one start now?

Or is he no longer Tonto Dike's husband?

Or they are officially divorced already? Make una tell us in plain words

Are they divorced already?

Smmhhh
tonto dikeh is more famer than him, thatsmeans she must outshine him. hahaha
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
Bakwana:
tonto dikeh is more famer than him, thatsmeans she must outshine him. hahaha

Don't mind weedtheweed.
Whether he likes it or not. Tonto Dike has more fame than her husband. Who knew this Churchill before? He was a faceless millionair back then.
It was through the fact Tonto married him and pushed him. On our faces by always praising him online, and through media not knowing she was doing herself. That's how people. Knew Churchill.

Yes he has money more than Tonto, we are not contesting that fact but don't Come and talk trash about Tonto. She's a mother, a role model for some people, still a wife and her purpose on mother earth has not ended.. Her fame still follows her wherever she goes.
It's her destiny and luck to be this famous through acting .. So don't even start comparing between husband and wife, Mr weedtheweed.

Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by weedtheweeds: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
if you lived in the same street that they lived, then it proves the fact. You cannot live in the same street as a wealthy man. wealthy people from wealthy streets do not come to nairaland to comment. In case you do not mind, kindly look the meaning of wealthy up in your dictionary
Nofuckgiven:

I happen to stay in the same city as them. So speak on what you are sure of. Peace out! cool
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by Nofuckgiven: 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
weedtheweeds:
if you lived in the same street that they lived, then it proves the fact. You cannot live in the same street as a wealthy man. wealthy people from wealthy streets do not come to nairaland to comment. In case you do not mind, kindly look the meaning of wealthy up in your dictionary
You are really high on Oshogbo weed! Keep dreaming!! So I must stay on the same street with them before I know their financial status?? And nairaland is poverty land for only the poor,this your mentality na one in one. I salute your stupidity it amazes me!! cool

Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by weedtheweeds: 11:41am On Feb 24, 2017
my dear no wealthy man can come here when money is to be made. they can only be referred to comments here period not to spend time commenting on this forum. who you won fool? earlier you said you lived on the same street with Tonto and her family, now you are simply contrasting yourself by your question, "So I must stay on the same street with them before I know their financial status??'. If you do not have someone's number, visit him or live in the same area or house, then you do not know the person for real. For the record you know nothing more than what Nairaland sells to you about Tonto. Stop elevating yourself. Nobody know her papa and nobody know you. We all here na the same class we be. so no try to feel better than shiet. If Oshogbo weed na go open my eyes to see the truth omo i go take am wella. You be shiet.
Nofuckgiven:

You are really high on Oshogbo weed! Keep dreaming!! So I must stay on the same street with them before I know their financial status?? And nairaland is poverty land for only the poor,this your mentality na one in one. I salute your stupidity it amazes me!! cool
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by Nofuckgiven: 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
weedtheweeds:
my dear no wealthy man can come here when money is to be made. they can only be referred to comments here period not to spend time commenting on this forum. who you won fool? earlier you said you lived on the same street with Tonto and her family, now you are simply contrasting yourself by your question, "So I must stay on the same street with them before I know their financial status??'. If you do not have someone's number, visit him or live in the same area or house, then you do not know the person for real. For the record you know nothing more than what Nairaland sells to you about Tonto. Stop elevating yourself. Nobody know her papa and nobody know you. We all here na the same class we be. so no try to feel better than shiet. If Oshogbo weed na go open my eyes to see the truth omo i go take am wella. You be shiet.
When did city become street? Your eye dey pain you?
Stay here dey waste while Tonto and I keep raking in money! Pathetic pauper!! tongue
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by weedtheweeds: 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
you no get anything. poor man way day hype himself. you and your entire family are nothing in Nigeria. Nobody knows or wants to know you. The only reason i day even reply you na because we day this forum. For real life i go see you throway face
Nofuckgiven:

When did city become street? Your eye dey pain you?
Stay here dey waste while Tonto and I keep raking in money! Pathetic pauper!! tongue
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by Nofuckgiven: 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
weedtheweeds:
you no get anything. poor man way day hype himself. you and your entire family are nothing in Nigeria. Nobody knows or wants to know you. The only reason i day even reply you na because we day this forum. For real life i go see you throway face
Keep replying! Na you go tire! Poverty stricken fool tongue
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by weedtheweeds: 8:09am On Feb 27, 2017
mumu
Nofuckgiven:

Keep replying! Na you go tire! Poverty stricken fool tongue
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by Nofuckgiven: 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
weedtheweeds:
mumu
Olodo rabata tongue
Re: Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. by weedtheweeds: 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
ode. poor man. come and take garri and drink
Nofuckgiven:

Olodo rabata tongue
dirty

A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun / I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband / D'banj Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today!