Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

Yahoo+ Boy Who Ran Mad And Brought To Church For Exorcism Stabs Prophet's Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo+ Boy Who Ran Mad And Brought To Church For Exorcism Stabs Prophet's Wife (1097 Views)

Soldiers Drag Out A Tout Who Ran Into A Church After Stabbing Their Colleague / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos / Soldier Who Ran Away Because Of Boko Haram Arrested For Snatching Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo+ Boy Who Ran Mad And Brought To Church For Exorcism Stabs Prophet's Wife by klanny: 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
According to Report gotten earlier today , The wife of Prophet Agya Daadie, the founder and head pastor of Jesus Power House Ministry, was stabbed on her shoulder by a boy who was brought to the church for deliverance.

The suspect is reportedly a 'Sakawa' (a Ghanian term for a widespread practice in Ghana which combines modern internet-based fraud practices with traditional religious rituals) and was brought to the church at Akatsi in the Volta Region Regina Asante to be delivered because he was already being affected by the rituals.

However, on getting to the church, the pastor was absent and as they attempted to reschedule, the boy's situation got worse and he pounced on the woman, stabbing her until she was bleeding and became unconscious.
The woman has been treated and is currently stable while her husband has chosen not to press charges, stating that the boy's condition is spiritual and he has the power to deliver him.

“I was immediately informed so I called my personal doctor who attended to my wife. She is safe but I have not reported the incident to the police because it is spiritual for the simple reason that this is a boy who went for sakawa and he was asked to have sex with a mad woman as a form of rituals but he refused so he got mad and was brought to me for deliverance”, he explained “There has been a covenant with the boy and other spirits are tormenting him due to the tattoos which he has made on his body”,
he added.

Sarcasm : Everyone wants to make money whether legal or not ...To the extent the young boy had to go for Yahoo plus to ride the latest and be among the happening guys in town ...Lol

http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/02/yahoo-plus-boy-who-was-brought-to.html

Re: Yahoo+ Boy Who Ran Mad And Brought To Church For Exorcism Stabs Prophet's Wife by BUHARImyDOG: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
This one weak us

Re: Yahoo+ Boy Who Ran Mad And Brought To Church For Exorcism Stabs Prophet's Wife by adadike281(f): 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
Only God knows how many that ran mad due to his yahoo yahoo schemes. know who u are dealing with coz its not everyone you swindled that will let you go free. Get well soon pastor wife

1 Like

Re: Yahoo+ Boy Who Ran Mad And Brought To Church For Exorcism Stabs Prophet's Wife by Mrbigman1(m): 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
Yahoo boy no laptop.

Karma get return leg for ya'll going evil to live.

Get ready for ur turn, hips dnt lie.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo+ Boy Who Ran Mad And Brought To Church For Exorcism Stabs Prophet's Wife by klanny: 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
We cant blame them its just the what the country has reduced them to
Mrbigman1:
Yahoo boy no laptop.

Karma get return leg for ya'll going evil to live.

Get ready for ur turn, hips dnt lie.

(1) (Reply)

no / Happening Now! Police Man Mistakenly Shot Aboki Man Dead In Akute / 12 Proofs Naijataxi Is Scam/fraud & Ponzi!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.