Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,156 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) (26287 Views)

'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos / Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) / New Look Of Farmer Whose Head Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by snapshot: 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
Abi na una say Apostle Suleiman dey talk nonsense?

2 Likes

Re: Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by wazobaaa: 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
dat mallam will never go unpunished God is watching

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by TARABA911(m): 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
This killings take place once in pleateu and people were happy viewing such babaric acts on their so my question is that what is the difference between this one and that of jos some days back
Re: Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by Guyman02: 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
xstry:
fake news from UK London. Dunderheads who have never been to the north will swallow this as it is dished to them.

Lai Mohammed is that you, this is not fake news, there is pictures and video evidences

2 Likes

Re: Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by Guyman02: 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
xstry:
fake news from UK London. Dunderheads who have never been to the north will swallow this as it is dished to them.

Lai Mohammed is that you, this is not fake news, there is pictures and video evidence

2 Likes

Re: Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
Mass burial!

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by alkasimoo1(m): 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
[quote author=Onechancearmy post=53953520]The Chief Herdsman is busy Resting In Peace in London but his boys don't want to follow his example and rest in peace.

No problem. Na AK. 47 go eventually make dem see sense.

How deluded u are 4rm d truth. If any info reaches u, try 2 verify b4 coming 2 conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by Simon0147(m): 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
Na Hausa people
Re: Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
These aboki herdsmen may the npf arrest them , lock them and throw the keys away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by Sikariyelwa: 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
THIS IS SENSELESS. LEADERS OF SOUTHERN KADUNA KNOW BETTER.. KD GOVT SHOULD HOLD THECMMUNITY LEADERS WHO IN MOST CASES INSTIGATE THEIR YOUTHS BILIEVING THEY ARE TAKING REVENGE. NO SINGLE SIDE IS FREE FROM BLAME. IGNORANT CHRISTIANS OUT THERE ARE BELIEVING ONLY IN WHAT CHRISTIANS THERE TELL THEM. PEOPLE LIKE FFK IS PART OF THE INSTIGATORS.. HAUSA ADAGE SAYS IF THE EARS HEARD THE FOREWARNING AND HEEDED THE WARNING, THE ENTIRE BODY IS SAVE. MAY THIS CARNAGE STOP. AMEEN.
Re: Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by Sikariyelwa: 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
Since they don't need peace, they are own their own
Re: Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by jrusky(m): 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
Please can I ask apc useless party and their imbeciles leaders where were these fulani hredsmen during Gej in power So the herdsmen that could not successfully unleash terror on Nigeria during the so called no action man now went rampage during Mr Action as the president

So is apc useless govt telling me now Fulani Herdsmen from another country has successfully invaded Nigeria and no sanction against them

I have out of here for a few days because I realized the stupidity of some naturally born stupid in NL has gone beyond redemption by their stupidity in defending this current good nothing govt under the most useless party in the world called apc instead for them to call spade a spade and let things get done in right way but chose to be stupid for life time.

So fulani has now turn champion in killing and now became the recent vampire in the land called Nigeria no wonder some folks refer to Nigeria failed state because even as small as Gambia, Sao Tome etc are will not seat back and be watching some tsetse flies called fulani in human flesh to suck them dead completely without fighting back, shame on apc, shame on you. And someone will be telling pray for Buhari I still don't the reason under the sun that will make me pray for him because in less 2 years of his presidency the death is among the highest and he refused to talk or take action and you want me to pray for him Who then will pray for these innocent killed everyday due to Buhari inaction to secure peoples lives I have said it over and over I don't wish him dead but I don't pity him, I don't give a bit damn what happen to him and I don't give a shit if he comes back or not he is simply of no use to me so why bothering my head because of him.

3 Likes

Re: Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
Aren't these people Muslims. I just see normal grave without coffin abi na box. Christian killing Muslim and claiming otherwise.
Re: Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by amazon14: 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
I am really really angry with mr lying mohammed. Mr lai-ying mohammed may it never be well with you for saying that all this is fake
Re: Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by Armstrong34(m): 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
And hell rufai wuld open his smelling mouth and say he is compensating the fulani herdsmen.... Thankin them for a job well done

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by BrownChima212(m): 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
slawali:
I tot it reported in d media that 21 killed how come is 10 now. May God help us. Those ppl are not killing in the name of religious but community,I think the only ppl that settle the fight is community leaders of both ppl.
The attacks happened in three villages that are close, so each village had her own share of the death. I visited that village 1pm that day, I saw the corpse of a father and his two sons. The wife of the deceased was crying helplessly, I learnt those team said they don't kill women. As a medical student I examined the corpse and I discover its knife they use to slit their throats . I couldn't sleep that night

2 Likes

Re: Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by BrownChima212(m): 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
slawali:
I tot it reported in d media that 21 killed how come is 10 now. May God help us. Those ppl are not killing in the name of religious but community,I think the only ppl that settle the fight is community leaders of both ppl.
The attacks happened in three villages that are close, so each village had her own share of the death. I visited that village 1pm that day, I saw the corpse of a father and his two sons. The wife of the deceased was crying helplessly, I learnt those team said they don't kill women. As a medical student I examined the corpse and I discover its knife they use to slit their throats . I couldn't sleep that night ..
Re: Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by tonex360: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
buhari is only interested in corruption, and not concerned about his fellow fulani murderers, what a president we have, Let God Arise and let His enemies be scattered.
Re: Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by tofolo(m): 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
bros the person that posted that news is from southern Kaduna, i am also one of them and the story and pictures are true, we are being killed seriously.
xstry:
Re: Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by Onechancearmy(m): 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
[quote author=alkasimoo1 post=53953975][/quote]

I see. So I should believe the short man devil El Rufai that foreigners are responsible?

You think I'm like the typical FOOLANUS illiterate who will believe anything?

Oya take ya prize and dedicate it to all northerners grin

1 Share

Re: Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by strenghtt: 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
angry These people can kill for their cows!!!!why buy the cows being killed for? Is cow's life more valued than that of humans ?

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by doctor306(m): 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
They can kill all the northerners if they want its none of my busines

Brothers killing brothers

Dats good
Re: Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
FriendChoice:
Aren't these people Muslims. I just see normal grave without coffin abi na box. Christian killing Muslim and claiming otherwise.

Don't you understand what mass burial is or are you just being deliberately bias?
Re: Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Don't you understand what mass burial is or are you just being deliberately bias?

Mass burial means one grave.

Or to your own definition it means without coffin?

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
FriendChoice:

Mass burial means one grave.

Yes, one grave where many people are buried.

Or to your own definition it means without coffin?

Not in my own definition alone, rather how it has always been. A simple Google image search should clear your ignorance, and so your earlier assertion indicate that you are being bias by claiming Christians are killing Muslims while its the other way round.
Re: Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Yes, one grave where many people are buried.

Not in my own definition alone, rather how it has always been. A simple Google image search should clear your ignorance, and so your earlier assertion indicate that you are being bias by claiming Christians are killing Muslims while its the other way round.

No. Stop fooling yourself.

Re: Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
FriendChoice:

No. Stop fooling yourself.

Guy, stop being mischievous. Something exceptional mist have happened to warrant this type of burial. And btw, Why are you comparing a society like that with an area where poverty is the order of the day? Where do you expect them to cater for coffins for the burial, poor village people for that matter?

Admit it, this is a case of Muslims herdsmen killing poor village Christians.
Re: Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Guy, stop being mischievous. Something exceptional mist have happened to warrant this type of burial. And btw, Why are you comparing a society like that with an area where poverty is the order of the day? Where do you expect them to cater for coffins for the burial, poor village people for that matter?

Admit it, this is a case of Muslims herdsmen killing poor village Christians.

Shut up. I will never admit it. The truth will one day prevail. You first said it's without coffin by directing me to Google. Now you change tune.

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
FriendChoice:

Shut up. I will never admit it.

I'm not surprised as your head has always been impervious to the truth. You tend to find it bitter to admit, and as a matter of fact, you are the only friend of mine on here that hates the truth. SMH undecided

The truth will one day prevail.

You know the truth, stop denying it.

.You first said it's without coffin by directing me to Google. Now you change tune.

I said that one must have been exceptional. Mass burial doesn't always require coffins, a simple Google search is enough proof.
Re: Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I'm not surprised as your head has always been impervious to the truth. You tend to find it bitter to admit, and as a matter of fact, you are the only friend of mine on here that hates the truth. SMH undecided

You know the truth, stop denying it.

I said that one must have been exceptional. Mass burial doesn't always require coffins, a simple Google search is enough proof.

Where are you when Igbo was caught as one of the Fulani herdsmen?

http://www.judithcaleb.com/2016/12/update-igbo-man-dressed-like-fulani-man.html?m=1

Where are you when Christian says Fulani are innocent, that those doing this are only enemies of Buhari. can Fulani be enemy to Buhari?

https://www.nairaland.com/3597514/fulanis-innocent-buharis-enemies-responsible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam / Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi / Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.