Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

How Long Can Osinbajo Act In The Absence Of The President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Long Can Osinbajo Act In The Absence Of The President? (1703 Views)

For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose / Osinbajo, Act Fast, Saraki Is Coming! / Can Osinbajo As Acting President, Fire Abba Kyari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can Osinbajo Act In The Absence Of The President? by ifeomafigure8(f): 2:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
Please I want to know. I heard some people saying that the maximum is 90 days. What will happen after 90 days?

1 Like

Re: How Long Can Osinbajo Act In The Absence Of The President? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
.Let me call my lawyer first and I brief you my findings
Re: How Long Can Osinbajo Act In The Absence Of The President? by djeasy(m): 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
...As long as Nigerians continue to keep quit ...As long as 2019

3 Likes

Re: How Long Can Osinbajo Act In The Absence Of The President? by LoveDecay(m): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
ifeomafigure8:
Please I want to know. I heard some people saying that the maximum is 90 days. What will happen after 90 days?

http://www.nigeria-law.org/ConstitutionOfTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria.htm#FederalExecutive
Re: How Long Can Osinbajo Act In The Absence Of The President? by PMBNG(m): 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
Those saying so are ignorant of the constitution.

Until the President writes the National Assembly, Osinbajo remains acting President

1 Like

Re: How Long Can Osinbajo Act In The Absence Of The President? by ifeomafigure8(f): 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
Re: How Long Can Osinbajo Act In The Absence Of The President? by ifeomafigure8(f): 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
PMBNG:
Those saying so are ignorant of the constitution.

Until the President writes the National Assembly, Osinbajo remains acting President
This is interesting but you need to add a verifiable source
Re: How Long Can Osinbajo Act In The Absence Of The President? by Lanretoye(m): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
so buhari can enjoy the longest vacation ever spendeth.

(1) (Reply)

Only 1% Of Ogoni Cleanup Fund Is Availible .Amnesty International. Pictures / IPOB, What Do You Have Against Willie Obiano? / Biafra Secret Service Back In Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.