Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

School Is Fun! Check Out These Types Of Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Is Fun! Check Out These Types Of Students (491 Views)

Indian University Creates Cartoon Characters Of Students For Virtual Graduation / ASUU: Massive Number Of Students May Be Disenfranchised, We Are Considering This / 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School Is Fun! Check Out These Types Of Students by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
Be honest and say the truth, what type of Student are you among these?

1. Students that aim at As

These are the type of students that always have it in mind that even B is not welcomed on there grades. All they want is A! They work hard, pray hard, do all the TDB(Till Day Break). Give them B, they will cry!

2. Students that never mind getting an A, B or C but NOT D or E or F

These type of students, don't make it hard on themselves. They know that, they are above D grade, so, they give themselves a cut-off grade (C upward). If either A or B or C comes, they will be ok. Anyways, they would wish they got an A, but that doesn't piece them off, if they couldn't make it.

3. Students that only work hard to pass(at least an E)

These type of students, they have zerod their minds that, if only if i didn't get an F, no wahala! You will always see these types of students jubilating even when he got and E! They don't care at all. I used to have a friend on this cotegory, once our exams is out, the first thing he checks on the result table or board is the remark column, once he sees 'Pass' that's all. He doesn't care if it were Es or Ds, provided he passed, he is settled. Another colleague of mine once told me that, A is for people like me, but for him!? Even if is an E, just for him to pass!

4. Lastly, students that equates an E to A!

These last type of students, they know that deep within their minds, they are not educationally good or they are not just hard working to get any high grade. Mostly, these are the students that don't attend lectures, them they flirt for campus as if na dem them bring ladies for. They are just educationally and spiritually not motivated. They celebrate with no shame, if they got an E, as if it were an A! Most of them don't live on campus more than four semesters, they will be wildrawn and expelled.

This is a test for honesty, for me i belong to a combination of number 1 & 2, but mostly, 2. What about you?

Re: School Is Fun! Check Out These Types Of Students by Mologi(m): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
"The best students ever are those that never went to school and still make it in life"

Mologi El Musketeer

1 Like

Re: School Is Fun! Check Out These Types Of Students by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
Mologi:
"The best students ever are those that never went to school and still make it in life"

Mologi El Musketeer

Yeah... But let's talk about getting grades

(1) (Reply)

Fcmb Scholarships For Undergraduates / Ibb University Sex Scandal / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.