Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia (9005 Views)

US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by bbwollex(m): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
hello everyone!
Please is there any student in Slovakia that has vital information to share about Slovakia. I came across an University of Economics in Bratislava and Masters program for Management cost only €1500 per year,I heard that they also have Embassy in Abuja .
I would like to know more about life over there
Has any one applied through their embassy in Abuja....how easy it was and what are the documents required
Please contribute for others to learn
Thanks
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by xkunzo(m): 12:13am On Feb 25, 2017
first of all according to info i have about 4 year ago, yes the embassy is in abuja , there study visa processing take up 2 to 4 month and u will required to pay at least 1000 euro as deposit of tuition and do health insurance for one year and good sponsor bank statement like 4m to 6m and u have your document legalization from the embassy which cost about 180k then 4 years ago and i cant remember there visa fee the..but the visa processing is easy if u have all the right document , there are alots of Nigerian in slovakia, mostly igbo and yoruba guys. also they will conduct interview for u.i hope this info is helpful
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by bbwollex(m): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
Good information Thanks bro More information from students in Slovakia
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by bbwollex(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nigerian students in Slovakia, please contribute or any one interested in studying there add your ideas
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by xkunzo(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
hey bro longest time ... most naija is Slovakia are not familiar with nairaland.. what info do you extactly need .. slovakia is good place
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by bbwollex(m): 11:28am On Jan 05, 2018
xkunzo:
hey bro longest time ... most naija is Slovakia are not familiar with nairaland.. what info do you extactly need .. slovakia is good place
thanks BRO....I just want to know may be it's only the academic credentials that are gonna be legalized or plus other documents?
thanks in anticipation
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by xkunzo(m): 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
bbwollex:

thanks BRO....I just want to know may be it's only the academic credentials that are gonna be legalized or plus other documents?
thanks in anticipation

as at then years back its only academic credentials ... but i will advise you to pls visit the embassy to ask more information or emaill them or call them in between 9.30am to 12pm.. it sweden embassy repenting them now in nigeria ..they have move to kenya

Visa information
Information on representation of the Slovak Republic in the visa procedure
Nigeria, Liberia, Sierra Leone:

Since 15.6.2014 visa application of Schengen visa type „A" and „C" for applicants from Nigeria, Liberia, Sierra Leonne travelling to Slovakia are submitted at the Embassy of Sweden in Abuja, Nigeria.
Contact details: Embassy of Sweden in Nigeria
41 T.Y. Danjuma Street, Asokoro District, Abuja, Nigeria
Tel.: +234 816 779 4490 (visa section)
e-mail: migration.abuja@gov.se embassy website https://www.mzv.sk/web/abuja-en/visa

you can also email there embassy in kenya directly

Contact details: Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Republic of Kenya
Milimani Road, P.O.Box 30 204, 00 100, Nairobi, Kenya
Tel.: +254 202721896, +254 202721898
e-mail: emb.nairobi@mzv.sk

1 Like

Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by bbwollex(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
xkunzo:

as at then years back its only academic credentials ... but i will advise you to pls visit the embassy to ask more information or emaill them or call them in between 9.30am to 12pm.. it sweden embassy repenting them now in nigeria ..they have move to kenya

Visa information

Since 15.6.2014 visa application of Schengen visa type „A" and „C" for applicants from Nigeria, Liberia, Sierra Leonne travelling to Slovakia are submitted at the Embassy of Sweden in Abuja, Nigeria.
e-mail: migration.abuja@gov.se embassy website https://www.mzv.sk/web/abuja-en/visa

thanks so much for that info
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by daryoor(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
whispering : "slovenia is way better than slovakia" if you don believe ma ask google.

2 Likes

Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by gowaga68: 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
daryoor:
whispering : "slovenia is way better than slovakia" if you don believe ma ask google.
Any findings yet?
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by menacity(m): 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
xkunzo:

Visa information

......Sir how much do i need to get a Slovakia Visa...
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by gabzajay: 8:35am On Jun 30, 2018
If you want to study in Slovakia, you have to go to Kenya for your visa application. Crazy stuff.
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by Funnyguy83: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
hmm.
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by Gracely7th(f): 1:44am On Feb 06, 2019
Good evening.
Did you still apply?
Kindly share your experience. Thanks
bbwollex:
hello everyone!
Please is there any student in Slovakia that has vital information to share about Slovakia. I came across an University of Economics in Bratislava and Masters program for Management cost only €1500 per year,I heard that they also have Embassy in Abuja .
I would like to know more about life over there
Has any one applied through their embassy in Abuja....how easy it was and what are the documents required
Please contribute for others to learn
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by Queenlight: 11:51am On Oct 05, 2021
Please am new here and I really don't know how to use this nairaland platform where I want to apply to a university in Slovakia and they told me that I need to recognise my higher certificate here in my home country so I really want to know how to go about it cuz I would love to go there.
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by franklin000(m): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2021
I found some schools in Slovakia very interesting. I want to go there plesee any useful information?
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by JapaProfessor: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
Queenlight:
Please am new here and I really don't know how to use this nairaland platform where I want to apply to a university in Slovakia and they told me that I need to recognise my higher certificate here in my home country so I really want to know how to go about it cuz I would love to go there.

It means you have to authenticate your certificates at the Ministries of Education and Foreign affairs.
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by misschocolate: 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hello how is your process going? I am also interested in studying in Slovakia.
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by kwenu: 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
Waste of time, those country,s documentations no be here.my friend went to kenya for her submission and interview only to be rejected at the embassy with some excuses . Process was too difficult. That he has to stop
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by misschocolate: 8:05am On Feb 07, 2022
kwenu:
Waste of time, those country,s documentations no be here.my friend went to kenya for her submission and interview only to be rejected at the embassy with some excuses . Process was too difficult. That he has to stop

I am sorry to hear that �but what was the reason for the visa denial?
What documents did she submit?
Why going to Kenya when there is Slovakia embassy in Abuja. I saw that on Google.

Sorry I am asking so much.
Re: Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia by xkunzo(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
the slovakia embassy in abuja as been closed down three year ago

(1) (Reply)

Apapa Gridlock: Taskforce To Commence Impounding Trucks Monday / How To Print Your Guarantor's Form For Nigerian Passport Online / My Nigerian Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.