Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks (35249 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno / Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by eagleeye2: 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
ajalawole:
even if its 20k when he is handling a case is a bribe. Only if the case is out of court i think is not a bribe. Get sense bro
I don't think he has heard about the doctrine of. "Conflict of Interest ".
Of all the judges, Buhari's lawyer chose the one judge handling his case at the law court to make a gift to. smh

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
Buhari aka Mr.Integrity My Ass!!!

Buhari the greatest thief of all time. $2.8Billion oil money missing, till date no trace.

The money got lost in U.K bank but it was grand scam that was well covered. Part of the loot are what he used to finance his kids education in the U.K

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by odogwubiafra: 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
Same way the SUV given to Buhari and a cash lodgement of #700M paid into an Access bank account of one of Buhari's aids, bu Dasuki were all his entitlements. While the ones given to Metu and Dokpesi were money laundering.

After accusing GEJ of instructing the then COAS to hide Buhari's certificate, intimidating and threatening Bar Nkwocha who filed a case, to withdraw the case from court or face persecution. Almost two years in charge of Aso Vila, Buhari could still not produce the certificate.

One way or the other, that certificate is a dept Buhari MUST pay d**d or a***e, for cajoling gullible Nigerians into the hardship people are now.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by Youngzedd(m): 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
eagleeye2:

It could be a 'GIFT'.

A GIFT from the bank to Twitter Senator grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by bakila: 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
Eluwilussit:
Bakila come hear ooo! The Saint gave "gift" of #500k to the judge that handled his perjury case. grin grin grin grin grin
Do you know Aso ebi, do you know why people spray money at wedding and other celebrations, do you know ajo, do you know send forth? Do you know committee of friends? Do you know how many cases Kola Awodien has before Ademola
Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by Jesusloveyou: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
michoim:
Ask the lawyer and not PMB. You should be educated enough to channel your question to the right person without bias. Or simply let the courts decide.
the abino senator ls not current.
So he is not aware that the lawyer said the money was from buhari.
Let he keep on feeding the wailers with fake information

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by eagleeye2: 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
Youngzedd:

A GIFT from the bank to Twitter Senator grin
who knows. Nigeria is blessed with many magicians.
Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by eagleeye2: 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
opal4real:
Buhari aka Mr.Integrity My Ass!!!

Buhari the greatest thief of all time. $2.8Billion oil money missing, till date no trace.

The money got lost in U.K bank but it was grand scam that was well covered. Part of the loot are what he used to finance his kids education in the U.K
shhhhhhh. Zone Bs must not hear this.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by jossy4joseph(m): 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
I still don't know why DSS has not invaded Buhari's home to search for money in his house as been done to the rest accused persons

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by Enemyofpeace: 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
+4458397038485. This is the telephone line of the London doctor treating President Buhari. I have been calling him since yesterday but he is not picking my call. Please call him and tell him we want to try NATIVE MEDICINE biko....

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by bizhop01: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
buhari is not corrupt, the meaning of corruption is ONLY when you mismanage public fund,for more information visit BUHARICDICTIONARY of change for better understanding, so clean your mouth now
Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by Markikus: 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lawyer: My president Sir, this case is difficult, why dont you just produce your ssce certificate
Buhari: The law, you know I dont have it, thats why you are here..
Lawyer: What can we do?
Buhari: I dont know, do something.. How about bribing the Judge.
Lawyer(in astonishment) : but sir, efcc...
Buhari: Thats why I called you..Do you know how many years I fought to reach this position, and you think I ll let the issue of no certificate derail my ambition?. Lai please talk to this Lawyer, you should understand each other since you are from thesame tribe..
Lai M: Lawyer, please you have to tell a lie.. I cant let my boss be impeached. It ll kill me.
Lawyer: Lie! What lie..
Lai M: We will tripple your fee. Just do something.. Find a way to manourver this case around the law.. Please find a way to bend the rule..
Lawyer(smiles and strokes his chin) : Oga ooo.. E ma worry(dont worry).. I remembered now that the Judges daughter is having a wedding in a forthnight..
Buhari and Lai M: And what does that have to do with this?
Lawyer(grinning) : How about we bribe him with #500k and tell him it is a gift for his daughters wedding.. I ll personally give him.. He will understand.. And when efcc and icpc comes knocking, I ll just tell them it is a gift which I personally dashed him as a colleague.. So Mr President Sir, dont worry, the case is settled.
Buhari(smiling) : Walahi talai kwo, You wa a frilliant lawya walahi.. Lai, givam the fifehunfred thasand..
Lai M.: yes boss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by AfroSamurai: 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
musicwriter:
I guess the difference is when Buhari gives a bribe its called a gift. But, when someone else gives a bribe it's called a bribe. Maybe that's why he said change begins with you, not him.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by Pecca: 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
Antoeni:
Gift u don't ask but bribe ,u ask
shallow!!!
So he who gives inducement to someone who didn't ask isn't guilty of bribery, huh?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by lagdmark(m): 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
Some zombies be like, Buhari why why nau , you always disgraced us

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by Pecca: 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
unless if I hear of other cases of this gift to other judges who are not in a position to influence judgements against buhari...else buhari is as guilty as charged!!

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by Moffyman(m): 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
A gift, then Santa Sambo dasuki is not corrupt.....

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by Nogen: 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
It shall not be well with all of you who voted in this calamity in power!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by alfsalami: 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
Bruce can go to hell after settling AMCON
Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
CplusJason:
Hmmm! cool

I miss you more.

Oya give me that your pretty smile. smiley
What's the "hmm" for?. grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by bilulu(m): 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
madridguy
=53961404:

Twitter warrior.
oga just answer d question n live who's asking.... Wat is d difference btw bribe n gift

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by BERNIMOORE: 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
eagleeye2:

I don't think he has heard about the doctrine of. "Conflict of Interest ".
Of all the judges, Buhari's lawyer chose the one judge handling his case at the law court to make a gift to smh
I tire oooooo, Adesina is confused

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by sekundosekundo: 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
xpool:
No, he will walk away!
Una no go kill me with laff here.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by babestella: 11:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
BullHari is a Thief, a petty criminal who will rot in hell. Nonsense, if the "Gift" was given by members of the opposition party, they will say it's bribe. Even common WAEC that even truck pushers have, our lying, stealing president don't have it. It's not his fault, it's the fault of educated and sophisticated donkeys and illiterate almajiris that voted this ram of a corrupt, vindictive bigot of a president.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by Ndolarr: 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
It is a 'gift' if it is offered with 'common sense' in a court premises but a 'bribe' if it is given at Silverbird Galeria secretly! Onyiara ben bruce!!
Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by CplusJason: 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
Benita27:
What's the "hmm" for?. grin
Have you listen to this omawumi song "if you ask me" before?

grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
CplusJason:
Have you listen to this omawumi song "if you ask me" before?

grin
Hmm!.
Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by CplusJason: 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
Benita27:
Hmm!.
Lol, now, what's the "hmm" for?

grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by Annie939(f): 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
good question from twitter senator
Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
CplusJason:
Lol, now, what's the "hmm" for?

grin
Speechless!. grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by kernel501: 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
sarrki:
Nah only mama p fit answer that question oooo

Is your Mother late? ...why not take it to her.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks by CplusJason: 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
Benita27:
Speechless!. grin
Lol, you're so funny. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Monday Bubou-Obolo Steps Down, Abraham Ngobere Elected Speaker Bayelsa Assembly / We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB / Troop Repels Boko Haram Attack In Gulak, Recover Vehicles, Ammunitions(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.