Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Kia K2700 Pick Up: What Is Your Experience? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Kia K2700 Pick Up: What Is Your Experience? (1107 Views)

Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) / Nissan Transformed A Pick-up Truck Into A World Class Mobile Space Observatory / New Peugeot Pick-up Truck To Replace 404 And 504 Pick-up (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kia K2700 Pick Up: What Is Your Experience? by mexxy1(m): 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hello everyone, we have been trying to get a Nigerian used pick up for our operations and have been eyeing a Nissan Frontier and a couple of Ford Rangers until I saw a Kia K2700 pick up.

I have done some research online and unable to get much information or even the Owner's manual but, I like the pick up as it is roomier (cabin and bucket) compared to the Ford Rangers we were eyeing, and has higher ground clearance.

Most of the information available online are not experiences of Nigerians/ Africans so, I want to hear from those who own, previously owned or have used the Kia pick up so we can understand the vehicle a bit more.

I have discussed with a couple of users though and their responses were positive.

Kindly share your experiences if you have.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Guess What Is Happening To This Car? / Customs E-auction: Why Many Will Lose Their Cars / I Just Failed My Reverse Parking In US Does Anyone Know A Technique Ab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.