Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:05 AM

Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) (65822 Views)

Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Causes Commotion On IG With Her Huge Hips - SEE Photos / Moesha Boduong And Her Camel Toe Strike A Pose In New Photos / The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52am On Feb 23, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
You are actually the learner here cause its not photoshopped.

No! You sir, are the learner. Look how smooth the interface between her and Pete is. Doesn't look right for someone leaning.
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11am On Feb 23, 2017
You see what i saw innit...
dacovajnr:
The person wey Photoshop this na Terrible learner undecided undecided check the background of both sides..Ghanaians can be dumb ehn..so none of em even notice the "Photoshop"

I dey look out for Someone sha grin grin
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by Bitcoinworld: 5:55am On Feb 23, 2017
Na photoshop abeg... See the legs for people wey get eyes.. . If u no get eye abeg no look because u no go see anything, na to dy talk trash.. . Spotted and noted.
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by noziz(m): 6:13am On Feb 23, 2017
the pix no look real. the girl looks abnormal, like who pass 9months for belle grin
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by Phrankin(m): 6:21am On Feb 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
Madam explain the background..One has Dinning Table and other wallpaper..although they're both sitting on same Sofa but different occasion...goan get your learner permit Ma undecided
To break it down for you, the seam behind them that deceived you into believing that this is a photoshop is actually the edge of a wall in the same room. It just happened that it's directly between them.

I know you want to come across as a smart kid, a detective or something of sort and it's not my intention to bust your bubble. But that's the fact.

1 Like

Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by Rinsola32(f): 6:41am On Feb 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
The person wey Photoshop this na Terrible learner undecided undecided check the background of both sides..Ghanaians can be dumb ehn..so none of em even notice the "Photoshop"

Photoshop again? Me sef don check am o shocked

Who are you looking out for? lipsrsealed
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by agent07(m): 6:44am On Feb 23, 2017
[quote author=dacovajnr post=53966403]Madam explain the background..One has Dinning Table and other wallpaper..although they're both sitting on same Sofa but different occasion...goan get your learner permit Ma undecided[/

Ds one na better photoshop ooo... Damn obvious
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by ehissi(m): 6:51am On Feb 23, 2017
Phrankin:
To break it down for you, the seam behind them that deceived you into believing that this is a photoshop is actually the edge of a wall in the same room. It just happened that it's directly between them.

I know you want to come across as a smart kid, a detective or something of sort and it's not my intention to bust your bubble. But that's the fact.

Pete Edochie put a very large arm over her shoulder, where did it go?

Did he use the hand to grab her ass, plus she leaned into him, so that arm should be visible and not just vanish if it wasn't photoshoped. Or is Pete hiding her hands behind her?

Even a clear look at her lap gooon! For a lady as thick as her, it just dissolved into Pete Edochie. Think it now........ undecided

Zoom in the picture and look closely at the seam between them and then follow it down to the Chair, you will see the Clear difference between the portion of the Chair Edochie is sitting on and her portion and where both where joined......

Look behind or to the right of her you will see the chair she sat on has patterned lines on it, there are 2 patterned straight lines on her side of the Chair. Notice the side of Pete Edochie, you see there are none. Possible proof that both side of the chairs behind then are actually 2 different Chairs.......

Plus, he doesn't really need to play smart, he is just straight forwardly observant........................Period.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by caesarsconcept(m): 7:12am On Feb 23, 2017
Money money money...open your account with www.incomemakers.net the most reliable platform to make your quick cash within 24hours get times 2 of your ph.
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by tellwisdom: 7:35am On Feb 23, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Guess you don't have a sitting room?
cause explaining to you is like explaining to a brick wall

You didn't fotoshop it very well. How much did u pay the guy?? sad

1 Like

Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by dacovajnr: 7:36am On Feb 23, 2017
Phrankin:
[s]To break it down for you, the seam behind them that deceived you into believing that this is a photoshop is actually the edge of a wall in the same room. It just happened that it's directly between them.

I know you want to come across as a smart kid, a detective or something of sort and it's not my intention to bust your bubble. But that's the fact.[/s]
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by dacovajnr: 7:43am On Feb 23, 2017
ehissi:

Pete Edochie put a very large arm over her shoulder, where did it go?

Did he use the hand to grab her ass, plus she leaned into him, so that arm should be visible and not just vanish if it wasn't photoshoped. Or is Pete hiding her hands behind her?

Even a clear look at her lap gooon! For a lady as thick as her, it just dissolved into Pete Edochie. Think it now........ undecided

Zoom in the picture and look closely at the seam between them and then follow it down to the Chair, you will see the Clear difference between the portion of the Chair Edochie is sitting on and her portion and where both where joined......

Look behind or to the right of her you will see the chair she sat on has patterned lines on it, there are 2 patterned straight lines on her side of the Chair. Notice the side of Pete Edochie, you see there are none. Possible proof that both side of the chairs behind then are actually 2 different Chairs.......

Plus, he doesn't really need to play smart, he is just straight forwardly observant........................Period.
Stop trying to explain to stupid people they're always not willing to learn
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by Agimor(m): 8:02am On Feb 23, 2017
dacovajnr:

Leave that guy..... Na confirm photoshoped.
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 23, 2017
CaroLyner:
What's wrong with it?
Happy birthday...

1 Like

Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by itunesgiftcard(m): 9:11am On Feb 23, 2017
tjark1:
Pete is covering something shocked

is it john thomas? Am just asking ooooo
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:27am On Feb 23, 2017
is pure photoshoped.....check the background n pete's hand.
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by Fadahunsi(m): 9:48am On Feb 23, 2017
babasolo:

i see ur point de divide between the dinning and the wall paper looks like photoshop, even de sofa Is joined
Even with Pete's posture in picture, it suggests that his other arm is supposed to be revealed..i.e wrapping his arm round the child actress and not lying idly at her backside but alas! It was photochopped!

1 Like

Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by CellTabRepairs: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
Excited. I know that feeling.

Meanwhile,

coolClick My Name and View the resource you need! cool
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by bizhop01: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
this Photoshop i score the peson 2/100 very poor job
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
dacovajnr:
I guess am being Vindicated and you just made yourself an object of ridicule..nxt tym you take ur tym to be sure about something before you bluff..#peace
You out here trying to convince yourself you're right grin which is kind of entertaining to watch,
ima jst let you revel in your overwhelming ignorance.
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by dacovajnr: 11:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
[s]You out here trying to convince yourself you're right grin which is kind of entertaining to watch,but ima jst let you revel in your overwhelming ignorance.[/s]
Sorry I don't dwell on past events..I moved on already..despite being made to see the photoshopped part by others yet you're adamant..Madam u need Christ...infact ur bf dey try
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
[s]
dacovajnr:
Sorry I don't dwell on past events..I moved on already..despite being made to see the photoshopped part by others yet you're adamant..Madam u need Christ...infact ur bf dey try
[/s]Bye Phillipe.

1 Like

Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by dacovajnr: 12:01am On Feb 25, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
[s][/s]Bye Phillipe.
Wish I could see the face behind this Monika! I bet you're short coz short girls tend to be stubborn and troublesome.#JustSaying
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:09am On Feb 25, 2017
dacovajnr:
Wish I could see the face behind this Monika! I bet you're short coz short girls tend to be stubborn and troublesome.#JustSaying
Lol.You wish.
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by dacovajnr: 12:12am On Feb 25, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Lol.You wish.
Good night..i blv you should at the coven by now grin Aje oshi!
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:22am On Feb 25, 2017
dacovajnr:
Good night..i blv you should at the coven by now grin Aje oshi!
whatever makes you feel better.
wizard of Oz
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by dacovajnr: 12:24am On Feb 25, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
whatever makes you feel better.
wizard of Oz
Adupe! Not even sure you're Human

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React / Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) / Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.