Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) (37667 Views)

How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) / Bride Writing Her Exams In Benue State University On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by lielbree: 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
saintdennis:
Who else noticed the couples pic in the background?

Women and their bleaching creams sha
All these small boys that know nothing are so quick to spew trash

Dot you know pregnancy make a woman dark?

1 Like

Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by Edipee(m): 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
Wow
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by Original4u(m): 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
You can't even spell degree correctly ?
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by columbus007(m): 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
That place na real elasticity of demand oo,well i'am happy for her tho.
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by Dareomo(m): 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
Commitment and God's grace. Cheers !
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by MsFaith: 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
poshestmina:
She needs a helper biko .
she may already have one.
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by YOUNGrapha(m): 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
seriously am gonna allow my wife to continue whatever she does as par work when she's still breastfeeding....even if she is the MG of shell oils sad
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
Pretty mama.
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by lailuvly: 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
she must be surrounded by helpers for her to cope. have been in her shoe before. E no easy. what you are seen is just picture o. unless she's an angel .
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by moses320(m): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
[center]twins mama dey busy dey watch films u say she dey learn[/center]
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by Akinaukwa: 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
Not always easy but I love it. Reminds me of my immediate elder sister who gave birth to triplets. They are looking take away and full of admiration.
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by jieta: 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
Chidonc:
last last all na parol, ma hear, where she dey when her mates dey follow decree waka
mumu were you dey when your mate dey learn how to spell degree.
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by kabawa(m): 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
This Lady must be a wire wire grin
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
She is reading..... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Is she assimilating? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by kimacent(m): 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
The cute mother wey dey check her mavro and facebook. Una say she dey read.
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by delishpot: 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
Na for women who can afford to get some help. No mother can achieve this doing it alone without support whether paid or from family and friends.
I support and encourage such women to aim higher and achieve all they ever dreamnt of
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by theway83: 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
The Lord is her helper
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by darlenese(f): 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
You can't study with a crying baby on your arms !

Abeg all this Instagrams pics sef, she did it to gain attention !

Msheeeew
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by delishpot: 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
This is what you get when you're married to a Career Mom & Wife..She doesn't allow Motherhood to deter Her goal and She Combines Well#JoyOfMotherhood kiss

This is what a career driven wife gets when she has the support and backing of her husband. MOTHERHOOD doesn't seem like a big hassle. She manages to combine both though not easy, but her man keeps her going.

You think that one picture shows how life trully is for her? Saying she combines well. Lol. Nothing happens well, it is only by determination and the desire to excel. It usually isn't easy.
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by ayamAgenius: 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
she's on Nairaland romance section..., Not studying.. undecided
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by eyinjuege: 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
saintdennis:

She was fair skinned in the picture with her hubby, and in every other picture except the second to the last one where she was standing and holding the babies. This was probably same period she had them. Most women get dark skinned and bloated when pregnant, and that doesn't change till like a month or two after birth.
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by reuflair(m): 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
All I see is a mother seriously watching movie on her laptop...or maybe my imagination is playing a trick on me... grin
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by bayocanny: 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Yahoo mother?
Read the headline again, don't be silly
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by gebest: 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
why she no take maid, they seems rich, but i like her doggedness
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by delishpot: 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
gebest:
why she no take maid, they seems rich, but i like her doggedness

Do you think she straps her kids to her back during lectures? How did you conclude she doesn't have a maid somewher in the house doing chores while she was doing her photo shoot?
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
Blessed16:
she needs a house help plz

The lord is her strength. I think she needs a nanny instead, her husband's mum or her mum could help. but they will not show us that part tho
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
VickyRotex:
Awwwwww. Iya ibeji pele. Its well. kiss

Reminds me of my mum, when she had me and my twin. And was also going to school.

I remember when she had her last kid (My Sister) too, I was always going to school with her whenever she had exams, to help her with the baby.

Chaaiii. Ko easy. Iya ni wura. embarassed

Momma, God will bless you for us o! kiss

my dear u can say that again
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
saintdennis:

she looks light in the photo so how did she bleach please?
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
littlewonders:
I thought it was something difficult sef. I used to do more than this when I was woman only that I did not have kids.

"When u was woman?" Are u a transgender? Biko she is doing all these with kids and twins for that mater o. TWINS!!!!!!!!!! plus another little girl that makes it all different
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Yahoo mother?
e concern u o
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
izzy4shizzy:
Na just picture mehn...she no fit handle am

She fit get nanny. but them no go tell us that one
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Keneking:
She is just checking romance section on Nairaland on the first page grin grin grin

The husband looks Yoruba cool

The wife looks Igbo shocked

Igbos are indeed doing very well tongue

More kids coming soon...dont ask why grin

CHISOS!!! More kids? shocked u no nice o angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams / 10 Common Mistakes And Confusing Words In English / Nigerian Pupils Make Dresses With Needle And Thread (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.