Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) (37664 Views)

How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) / Bride Writing Her Exams In Benue State University On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
obembet:
You can only find that kind of woman in Yoruba land

Well done sir
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by saintdennis(m): 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
lielbree:

All these small boys that know nothing are so quick to spew trash

Dot you know pregnancy make a woman dark ?

Are you a father? If so I suggest u go and do paternity test cos it's obvious you're a learner who can Easily be fooled.

I have parents(chocolate skinned), extended family, neighbour's etc who are light skinned.

I have seen women carry from the moment the baby bump became obvious to when they put to bed.

I'm not as IGNORANT as you are... the skin colour in that background pic CANNOT Change to what I'm seeing solely unto pregnancy...she stopped rubbing the cream(s)

Doesn't the SUN also make people dark? I've seen a fair skinned akara/yam/potato seller at my junction carry n deliver (all through she still opened for biz).

Her skin didn't turn to charcoal
... so Mr 'big man' continue

Anyway I cheerfully accept your 'small boy' tag.

1 Like

Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
GudluckIBB:
i only saw the pimples on her chest,
i didnt see anything else

chai. Unvle na wa for u o
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
Titidi:

Do you know pregnancy makes women darker? If you don't, now you know.
I wonder why guys have decided to think all fair ladies bleached

thank u. tell them. woman no fit fair again
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
Michaelpresh:
but ah no see any school uniform nor NYSC uniform cry

abi she dey do her degree online undecided

people wear uniforms for final exams? she might actually be attending to her assignment
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by saintdennis(m): 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
Titidi:

Do you know pregnancy makes women darker? If you don't, now you know.
I wonder why guys have decided to think all fair ladies bleached

All fair ladies cannot Be bleaching, i'm even tempted to post pics of ladies I know who almost oyibo sef but didn't bleach but this is NL, where next wk someone will repost the pics as their girlfriend. lols

...i'm not ignorant, natural yellow different from body cream yellow.

Are you going to dispute the fact that more that half the female population of southern Nigeria are using 'lightening creams'??

1 Like

Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by lielbree: 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
saintdennis:

Are you a father? If so I suggest u go and do paternity test cos it's obvious you're a learner who can Easily be fooled.

I have parents(chocolate skinned), extended family, neighbour's etc who are light skinned.

I have seen women carry from the moment the baby bump became obvious to when they put to bed.

I'm not as IGNORANT as you are... the skin colour in that background pic CANNOT Change to what I'm seeing solely unto pregnancy...she stopped rubbing the cream(s)

Doesn't the SUN also make people dark? I've seen a fair skinned akara/yam/potato seller at my junction carry n deliver (all through she still opened for biz).

Her skin didn't turn to charcoal
... so Mr 'big man' continue

Anyway I cheerfully accept your 'small boy' tag.
I'm a light skinned woman. Very light skinned. I've have 6 kids. I can tell you that pregnancy can change a woman like that! I once got so dark I was almost unrecognisedable. I didn't notice it that much nor did my husband because it happens slowly. It's only when I compared pics or when people who had not seen me for a long time reacted to my colour change that I knew it was really serious...

It happened to me with some of my pregnancies. Some not all, no 2 pregnancies are the same!

You're young and naive.

Appreciate the lesson from someone who has experience.

1 Like

Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by saintdennis(m): 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
lielbree:

I'm a light skinned woman. Very light skinned. I've have 6 kids. I can tell you that pregnancy can change a woman like that! I once got so dark I was almost unrecognisedable. I didn't notice it that much nor did my husband because it happens slowly. It's only when I compared pics or when people who had not seen me for a long time reacted to my colour change that I knew it was really serious...

It happened to me with some of my pregnancies. Some not all, no 2 pregnancies are the same!

You're young and naive.

Appreciate the lesson from someone who has experience.

Didn't even know you a woman, next time put the (f) so I don't waste my time... abeg carry your wahala go madam
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by DrIkB: 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
saintdennis:
Who else noticed the couples pic in the background?

Women and their bleaching creams sha
When women are pregnant they are darker in skin, look @ her pix with her husband on the shelf, she she light skin there.
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
The joy having them alone is enough inspiration.
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
This is lovely
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
Yea, she's really studying with a crying abi na laughing baby, na so.
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by sollybaby(f): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
tcheeeew..she has a house help jor.. she only hold her kids when she wants to snap or go for occasions . #believe
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
giftedheart1:
hello bae..no order, born urs! smiles, they r cute though!
smiley
Re: Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) by Chidonc(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
jieta:
mumu were you dey when your mate dey learn how to spell degree.
ode your phone no get auto- correct ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams / Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! / 10 Common Mistakes And Confusing Words In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.