Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

See What The Bible Says About Gay. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What The Bible Says About Gay. (1449 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / What The Bible Really Says About Women Covering Their Head To Church / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What The Bible Says About Gay. by porchster: 1:13am On Feb 23, 2017
Many pro-gay have challenged the Bible scholars, where the Bible contradict guy.
The pictures below explain it better.

Re: See What The Bible Says About Gay. by TreasuredLeidy(f): 1:21am On Feb 23, 2017
OK seen
Re: See What The Bible Says About Gay. by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 23, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
OK seen

The bible just condemn it as itcondemns funicaton, adulatory, smoking etc

Gay is not worst than funication
Re: See What The Bible Says About Gay. by porchster: 1:53am On Feb 23, 2017
OoniOfIfe:

Nobody is disputing that fact. But saying Bible didn't contradict it openly it's just a big joke
Re: See What The Bible Says About Gay. by lepasharon(f): 2:45am On Feb 23, 2017
What does the original translation say?
Re: See What The Bible Says About Gay. by lepasharon(f): 2:45am On Feb 23, 2017
Effeminate doesn't mean gay

1 Like

Re: See What The Bible Says About Gay. by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 23, 2017
Most effeminates are gay... All the tomboys I know are all gay too..
lepasharon:
Re: See What The Bible Says About Gay. by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 23, 2017
Lie.. Do not even for a slight second think that all sins are equal. They are not.

OoniOfIfe:

Re: See What The Bible Says About Gay. by porchster: 7:14am On Feb 23, 2017
lepasharon:
You are seeing something right before you, nd u contrasting it. IT IS!!!
Re: See What The Bible Says About Gay. by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 23, 2017
Omudia:
Lie.. Do not even for a slight second think that all sins are equal. They are not.

Gay and funication are the same thing according to your stupid God
Re: See What The Bible Says About Gay. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
What part of spelling and dictation classes did you miss?
OoniOfIfe:

Gay and funication are the same thing according to your stupid God
Re: See What The Bible Says About Gay. by hopefulLandlord: 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
Omudia:

"Most effeminates are gay" shows that one can be effeminate and not be gay

it's like saying "Most tall people are male", it doesn't deny the fact that there are short people that are male neither does it deny that there are tall people that aren't malr

the second part of your post says "all tomboys I know are gay"; I find no reason to counter that as that's in your own world and you're still not denying that there might be tomboys out there that are not gay

This post of yours therefore contradicts the OP, especially the first sentence

"Effeminate isn't gay"

4 Likes

Re: See What The Bible Says About Gay. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
So all effeminate men are gonna burn in your hell? grin grin

Yes, all effeminate men aren't gay. Yes, most are actually gay.

Just as most non-effeminate men are straight. However, many are still gay despite not being effeminate.

Sadly, anything that doesn't conform to societal norm is deemed a taboo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bible Says About Gay. by lepasharon(f): 12:01am On Feb 25, 2017
Omudia:

How many tomboys do you know personally?
Re: See What The Bible Says About Gay. by iSpirit1(m): 12:52am On Feb 25, 2017
lepasharon:
Quite True!

Well, either Effeminacy or Gay, the Bible condemns both.

For Gay:

Romans 1:26-27, 32 "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. . . . . . . Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."

For Effeminacy:

1Corinthians 6:9-10 "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor EFFEMINATE, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God."
Re: See What The Bible Says About Gay. by lepasharon(f): 4:03am On Feb 25, 2017
iSpirit1:
Quite True!

Well, either Effeminacy or Gay, the Bible condemns both.

For Gay:

Romans 1:26-27, 32 "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. . . . . . . Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."

For Effeminacy:

1Corinthians 6:9-10 "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor EFFEMINATE, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God."
U r quoting the bible to me as if I care
Re: See What The Bible Says About Gay. by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 25, 2017
I've known over 10 of them and they all turned out to be gay. Also my new neighbor who is a tomboy that I thought was different turned out to be gay too and I even know her ex girlfriend.

I've also known effeminates who are gay. One particular one posts pics of he and his bf in bed.
lepasharon:

How many tomboys do you know personally?
Re: See What The Bible Says About Gay. by porchster: 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
Omudia:
I've known over 10 of them and they all turned out to be gay. Also my new neighbor who is a tomboy that I thought was different turned out to be gay too and I even know her ex girlfriend.

I've also known effeminates who are gay. One particular one posts pics of he and his bf in bed.
From my point of view, those people that always behave like tomboy are naturally homo. How will you deviate from your feminine attributes to that of boy and claim it's OK.

(1) (Reply)

Ebo {sacrifice} To Have Children / Esau / Is Sin A Spirit, Who Created It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.