Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Be Careful When Dealing With Eromonsele Charles Osezuah Of Dewiz Travels In PH - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Be Careful When Dealing With Eromonsele Charles Osezuah Of Dewiz Travels In PH (1132 Views)

Your Rights When Dealing With A FRSC Official In Nigeria / Prince Charles Drives Classic 49 Year Old Aston Martin That Runs On White Wine / 6 Places In Lagos You Should Be Careful To Avoid Danfo Drivers Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful When Dealing With Eromonsele Charles Osezuah Of Dewiz Travels In PH by timikings: 2:17am On Feb 23, 2017
It is no news that some unscrupulous elements will continue to feast on other peoples hard earned cash.

if you have to use any travel agency in port Harcourt..especially in Trans Amadi Area..#note this...be extremely careful when dealing with #Dewiz Travels and #Eromonsele Charles Osezuah. I'm writing from experience. You can find him on Facebook with that name

#scameverywhere
#shineyoureye
Re: Be Careful When Dealing With Eromonsele Charles Osezuah Of Dewiz Travels In PH by greatnaija01: 2:20am On Feb 23, 2017
WOW... edo boy again.

timikings:
It is no news that some unscrupulous elements will continue to feast on other peoples hard earned cash.

if you have to use any travel agency in port Harcourt..especially in Trans Amadi Area..#note this...be extremely careful when dealing with #Dewiz Travels and #Eromonsele Charles Osezuah. I'm writing from experience. You can find him on Facebook with that name

#scameverywhere
#shineyoureye
Re: Be Careful When Dealing With Eromonsele Charles Osezuah Of Dewiz Travels In PH by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 23, 2017
I go find them
Re: Be Careful When Dealing With Eromonsele Charles Osezuah Of Dewiz Travels In PH by Osezuah15: 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
Good day,i'm not surprised he came here to type this...i am the said person mentioned here and can vividly tell u i am no scam or the company a scam.
The said person typing this i'm very sure is one Rotimi Akintunde or on behalf of him, ask yourself where all this would lead you? You did a work visa that you couldn't be patient enough to come out,you paid less than 15% the part payment of it and we did the rest on behalf of you. Now we didn't get ours back even after cancellation and you want yours back and go to all social media calling us names.
Kindly ask your agent friend in dubai who i spoke to,ask her how this thing goes and she would explain to you better.
I go find them
Thank you
Re: Be Careful When Dealing With Eromonsele Charles Osezuah Of Dewiz Travels In PH by Osezuah15: 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
Good day,i'm not surprised he came here to type this...i am the said person mentioned here and can vividly tell u i am no scam or the company a scam.
The said person typing this i'm very sure is one Rotimi Akintunde or on behalf of him, ask yourself where all this would lead you? You did a work visa that you couldn't be patient enough to come out,you paid less than 15% the part payment of it and we did the rest on behalf of you. Now we didn't get ours back even after cancellation and you want yours back and go to all social media calling us names.
Kindly ask your agent friend in dubai who i spoke to,ask her how this thing goes and she would explain to you better.
Thank you
timikings:

#scameverywhere
#shineyoureye
Re: Be Careful When Dealing With Eromonsele Charles Osezuah Of Dewiz Travels In PH by ccollins(m): 9:02am On Apr 21, 2017
Osezuah15:
Thank you
but which countries do you work the visa for

(1) (Reply)

Travel To Israel, How Much Could One Spent / Diary Of A Nigerian Student In China (interactive) Pictures Attached / Nigerian Man Living In One Of The Coldest Villages In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.