Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy (54985 Views)

MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 23, 2017
Tithing is sweeter than MMM for pastors...

Never ending supply of magas.

Don't question me, am a Man Of God!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by charityfelix(m): 9:06am On Feb 23, 2017
littlewonders:
Since Buhari came into power, Nigerians have lost millions if not billions of naira to ponzi scheme. I was expecting our lawmakers to pass a bill in stopping this 'rob peter to pay paul' technique.

But that's not my problem, presently, I don't know if I should be happy or sad...

I just received two SMS frm my Bae:
First SMS: Let's break up now, it's all over.
Second SMS: Sorry, sorry, sorry, that was not for you

hhahahahahahahahahahahahahhah you are funny. abeg listen to the second SMS cos na for another maga
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 23, 2017
Deseo:
If someone keeps trying to fool you, it's because they are very sure of your stupidity. Whoever is behind that site is very sure Nigerians are foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by Duru009(m): 9:07am On Feb 23, 2017
MMM is death joor... ...
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by UjSizzle(f): 9:09am On Feb 23, 2017
“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by Luizkid(m): 9:14am On Feb 23, 2017
littlewonders:
Since Buhari came into power, Nigerians have lost millions if not billions of naira to ponzi scheme. I was expecting our lawmakers to pass a bill in stopping this 'rob peter to pay paul' technique.

But that's not my problem, presently, I don't know if I should be happy or sad...

dump her, not cos she's cheating but because she's so dumb at it..
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by anigbajumo(m): 9:16am On Feb 23, 2017
If u are smart enough, this is the best time to PH coz mmm has bren paying 2017 mavro nd it will continue till at least next 6months...

2017 GH is no under restriction,PH big ND gat ur 30% b4 2016 is lifted.

2 Likes

Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by metrosexual: 9:17am On Feb 23, 2017
Nigerians don't still get it, the website administrators of MMM would keep on getting richer, they don't need to provide help, all they would keep doing is pairing people to pay them till the scheme can't go further, most of the Guilders are not MMM administrators, they are just people MMM recruited to help spread the news and bring in more participants and in turn they would get paid with bonuses, so this move by MMM administrators doesn't change anything, the core MMM thieves would still pair themselves to be paid over and over again, they would just keep getting richer while you guys keep on having sleepless nights over MMM, Nigerians should be wiser than this by now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by Purenaija(m): 9:19am On Feb 23, 2017
AntiWailer:
MMM died a long time ago.

They should stop deceiving the gullible ones.
Na u kill am?
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by Johel(m): 9:24am On Feb 23, 2017
To hell wit MMM.....to hell with all its guiders....fucking thieves!
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by repogirl(f): 9:27am On Feb 23, 2017
Lol! Fool you once, shame on you, fool you twice, no hope for you!

2 Likes

Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by Vaxt(m): 9:31am On Feb 23, 2017
GreenMavro:
MMM eh...is back again, I tot it was gone before, all the guilders eh, will frown at this, oh my GH eh must not exceed PH by 3.

some guilders fit kill dere self cos of this....the millions in there Mavro wey dem no work for will be frozen!

*BREAKING NEWS*
Acting President Prof Yemi Osinbajo, has appointed former President Muhammadu Buhari as Nigeria High *Commissioner to UK* .
His major assignment includes amongst others, receiving of *Nigerian delegations* to UK and receiving *international calls * Snapping pictures with his visitors*
hmmmmmm
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by Phonefanatic: 9:37am On Feb 23, 2017
Deseo:
If someone keeps trying to fool you, it's because they are very sure of your stupidity. Whoever is behind that site is very sure Nigerians are foolish.

Aren't your Government fooling you over and over again? Have you resisted?

5 Likes

Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by spencekat(m): 9:51am On Feb 23, 2017
Forget about MMM
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by davide470(m): 9:56am On Feb 23, 2017
UjSizzle:
“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
Nice Quote
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by jd1986(m): 9:57am On Feb 23, 2017
We've moved on Biko.... Please don't come back again embarassed cry
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by Shafiiimran99: 9:58am On Feb 23, 2017
Their agent and promoter like Pastor E A Adeboye should be arrested
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 23, 2017
how is this good news? what of those whose monies have been trapped in the system since last year, who's going to pay them?
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by Afritechs(m): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2017
The Facebook-owned app debuts a feature that lets you post photos and videos that disappear after 24 hours. Read more? http://www.afriteche.com/2017/02/whatsapp-adds-touch-of-snapchat-with.html
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by Titilayooni(f): 10:15am On Feb 23, 2017
Let MMM hold their bonuses and pay us the money we invested in it,half bread is better than none.

1 Like

Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by chukist: 10:17am On Feb 23, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:

C○CK SURE best describes it ... dem surpose gather all dem brainless MMM participants for national stadium and unleash a Flogging Machine on them for mass brain reformatting. angry sad

MMM participation is enough ground to disown a prodigal wad .... even divorcing a low IQ wife. Nonsense!! angry angry
. Are u better than mmm participant? Oloshi!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by xest(m): 10:20am On Feb 23, 2017
littlewonders:

Lost youth u are. The govt and house of assembly that milk our money and tax payers money without showing for it, is the ppl u wnt to com stop ponzi. Get brain

1 Like

Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by akulaxx: 10:21am On Feb 23, 2017
THIS IS MY MESSAGE TO YOUR YOUNG PEOPLE WHO LIKE LIVING IN PHYSICAL FANTASY

1. LEAVE THIS SCAM CALLED MMM

2. THE SCHEME EXIT IN GEOMETRIC NOT ARI-THEMATIC EXPRESSION, HENCE IT CANNOT LAST OR GO ROUND SINCE HUMAN POPULATION DOES NOT INCREASE LIKE POULTRY HATCHERY.(GEOMETRIC)

PLEASE DONT BE FOOLED.

3. I WONDER WHAT A GOVERNMENT THAT SAYS IT FIGHTING CORRUPTION IS DOING ABOUT THIS

IS IT THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF POPULATION DYNAMICS
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by nkemjacob2(m): 10:25am On Feb 23, 2017
good step from mmm. it easy to gain back confidence ​from participants.... mmm has not achieved or covers a large percentage of nigeria population.

if mmm wants to gain confidence back. pay d mavro of 2016. dey re d wans to testify....

reduce the the jumbo pay of the guilders and confidence will be restored.

1 Like

Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by HardMirror(m): 10:37am On Feb 23, 2017
adioolayi:
This thing called MMM has seven lives... refusing to die grin.
New JJCs, over to you.. go pay grin
Mmm is a fraud. So so obvious. The linguistic style suggests a nigerian is behind all this and not mavrodi (a russian). The english is just too "nigerian"
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by mapet: 10:38am On Feb 23, 2017
Deseo:

Classic!!!

Let me also add a quote from the book "48 Laws of Power" by Robert Greene

The great European charlatans of the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries mastered the art of cult-making. They lived, as we do now, in a time of transformation: Organized religion was on the wane, science on the rise. People were desperate to rally around a new cause or faith. The charlatans had begun by peddling health elixirs and alchemic shortcuts to wealth. Moving quickly from town to town, they originally focused on small groups—until, by accident, they stumbled on a truth of human nature: The larger the group they gathered around themselves, the easier it was to deceive.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by uncleade(m): 10:43am On Feb 23, 2017
w
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by okalo(m): 10:47am On Feb 23, 2017
akereconfi:
I just decided to PH 2 million naira this morning

MMM

together we troll the FOOLS

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

just waiting for calls from the gullible folks they would match me to, then I'll play them that MMM remix song grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your level of stupidity renders me speechless.
Long live MMM....
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria....
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by AleAirHub(m): 11:03am On Feb 23, 2017
Doom Scheme.....

Nigerians Will Not Learn angry angry angry
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by DZenith(m): 11:04am On Feb 23, 2017
For your best Bitcoin investment platform check my DP and signature, sure 100% in 20days with strict rules for sustainability. #Team-TA #NeverAgain
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 23, 2017
Phonefanatic:

Aren't your Government fooling you over and over again? Have you resisted?

It's about choice. I can choose to let the corrupt government fool me or not. I chose not to let them fool me by the business choices I've made, unlike you who chose to be fooled by both the Nigerian Government and MMM Government.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? / THISDAY-Jonathan’s Exit Seen As Spark Needed To Ignite Markets / Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.