Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) (42534 Views)

Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo / Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by onatisi(m): 9:32am On Feb 23, 2017
littlewonders:
Somebody can not have privacy in Nigeria again. I was fiddling my phone today in a commercial bus when the person next to me said; please scroll back let me see that pics.

This got me cracking . But Nigerians are very fond of this
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by AmaechiLinus(m): 9:32am On Feb 23, 2017
One of the best actresses ever

Funke Akindele

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by dotedote: 9:41am On Feb 23, 2017
poshestmina:
How does she think his kids\family will feel seeing this?Not cool atall

How they'd feel?
That's funny.
How av they been feeling since they knew he was a f*cking drunk?
This could even help them help him get help

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by joinnow: 9:46am On Feb 23, 2017
De guyman was deported from Russia
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by ephi123(f): 9:56am On Feb 23, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
You don't know what his problems are, so allow him drink if that's how he wants to live his life. And we need to learn to start minding our business in ds country. She shouldn't have put up his face all over social media

Exactly. It's very wrong.
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by tundeshola(m): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2017
littlewonders:
Somebody can not have privacy in Nigeria again. I was fiddling my phone today in a commercial bus when the person next to me said; please scroll back let me see that pics.

it. Happened to me last nyt I was in a restaurant wt. A female frnd mean while I was checkin tru her pix wen a guy besides me touch d fone himsef nd scrol bak dat he wnt to c d last pix...I was like shocked cool cool shocked
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by ephi123(f): 10:03am On Feb 23, 2017
littlewonders:

lmaoooo cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by mecussey(m): 10:05am On Feb 23, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
You don't know what his problems are, so allow him drink if that's how he wants to live his life. And we need to learn to start minding our business in ds country. She shouldn't have put up his face all over social media

shekwe in action...funny thing is they live longer if they didnt die by road accident
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by Biggcake: 10:06am On Feb 23, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:

This Funke girl too dey over do.
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2017
engrMikemd:
not cool, minding one's business is a full time job
Jennifer doesn't like mindeding her business, she be amebo, her own self Don do, Jennifer's diary is enough to make fame, why somebody else papa? Early momo undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by wellmax(m): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2017
Already filming at 10am, hard working woman. Twale
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by YOUNGrapha(m): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2017
poshestmina:
Does that man up there look like someone who is on social media talkmord of yabbing someone...that dude def has bigger problem\depression
and u think u are making sense whereas u got ur own problem....anuofia stop worrying people's worry cry cry
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by Jesusloveyou: 10:28am On Feb 23, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
So you can't drink your drink in peace again angry angry
how wil a drunkard have peace,
That is how your ineffectual buffoon drank your future away.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by princesneh: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2017
Celebritieslife:
Jenifer Akindele Making Jest Of An Old Drunk Man Who Bursted Into Their Movie Shooting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwxuP6mJT2Q
so I can't get drunk in peace again abi?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by akigbemaru: 11:01am On Feb 23, 2017
Ogogoro man
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by teelaw4life(m): 11:21am On Feb 23, 2017
Won't say i didn't find this funny. At the same time, who knows what he's trying to run away from.
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by poshestmina(f): 11:30am On Feb 23, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
and u think u are making sense whereas u got ur own problem....anuofia stop worrying people's worry cry cry
What's the insult for? seems u're sick or frustrated? u could v made ur point witout insult .Ewu gambari,oruwe!
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by poshestmina(f): 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
dotedote:

How they'd feel?
That's funny.
How av they been feeling since they knew he was a f*cking drunk?
This could even help them help him get help
Help him in what way? Help him by making jest of him to the world 1ST? ...Who knows what that man ip going through? and what happened to nt enroaching on pple's privacy? Dumb asslickers!
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by sunnymighty(m): 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
privilykept:
Waoh .. Cool story
Meanwhile, 1500VA pure sine wave inverter for sale for N19500 only.
Fairly used in good working conditions..
No batteries oo!!
Where is your location in Lagos?
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by YOUNGrapha(m): 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
poshestmina:
What's the insult for? seems u're sick or frustrated? u could v made ur point witout insult .Ewu gambari,oruwe!
hmmm mah sister I hope say mah comment no go give u Ebola symptoms ooh cry

buh seriously u need to stop dwelling is peps problem....sorry if u got mad at my comment tongue
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
engrkaz:
The man said he drank omi eja...that is W.eed soaked in locally distilled gin. Aka ogogoro....double action....
its called MONKAIT cool Baba na ur break through be this IJN! all hail our future celeb
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by BreezyRita(f): 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
engrMikemd:
not cool, minding one's business is a full time job
Well, he found himself where she's shooting so its her business.
And if she'd done what TY did for Olajumoke, no one will be saying mind your business!
Re: Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) by Kyllahmc(m): 1:47am On Feb 24, 2017
So you can't drown your sorrow again abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." / Bobrisky Meets Mercy Eke, BBNaija Winner (Video) / Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.