Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Some Old Anime That I Am Watching Right Now. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Some Old Anime That I Am Watching Right Now. (368 Views)

List Of 2017 Winter Anime That I Am Watching Right Now. / Anime That I Am Watching Right Now: Shounen Maid. / Anime I Am Watching Right Now...while Waiting For Winter 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Old Anime That I Am Watching Right Now. by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 23, 2017
Yo animelanders!

Been a while, busy at work and all...and also with one new project.

So, in addition to my 2017 winter anime list.....I have been looking at some "older'' anime from time past.

The list of anime that I am watching right now...in addition to the 2017 winter anime list are...

1.Tokyo Mew Mew(2002)

Magical girl anime involving girls fighting off evil ailens which want to destroy Earth.

2.Clannad (2007)

Romantic anime about a young boy from a difficult background, and his relationship with a quirky girl and her friends. Very, very interesting...with elements of sci-fi!

3.Sabegeru!

Comedic anime about a young girl who is roped into joining her school's survivalist club. Very funny anime.

4.Danchigai

Slice of life anime about a young teenage boy living in a house with his four sisters..one older than him, three younger....who mercilessly tease him.

And that's the list.

Hope you guys would find some interesting anime on this list.

See you later animelanders.....
Re: Some Old Anime That I Am Watching Right Now. by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin

I almost cast a stone then remembered I have OPM on replay.
Re: Some Old Anime That I Am Watching Right Now. by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 23, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

I almost cast a stone then remembered I have OPM on replay.

Hmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Actors Needed For A Short Film In Lagos. / Pastor Olubunmi Philip Ajayi Is Celebrating His 50th Birthday, TGS / Few Moments But Gives You Increased Capabilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.