Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? (19239 Views)

Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / Latest On Ponzi News - Real And Scam Sites / What's Your Take On Ponzi Schemes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
'He got 45m in less dan 3 hours after different people paid 100k into his account. This ponzi frenzy is really a sad situation.'

And people will still shout, 'there is no central account!'
Is this not a 'central' account?!!
Admins account!
Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by otokx(m): 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
MMM is like Saddam and Ghadaffi, once those men were eliminated thousands of Saddam & Ghadaffi sprung up that both Libya and Iraq have never been the same.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
There is one called Swiss golden that promises rewards of about 1million in about a month if you drop 100k and bring in 7people. Lolzz. Infact, they promise plenty millions in 6months! And they say they can deliver physical gold to your doorstep. Lolz
Na so so big big talk dey sabi with the admins who have funny fake English names like Gene Maxon, Portia etc

1 Like

Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by InvertedHammer: 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=Gloryfox post=53973265][/quote]

Why try to save people who don't want to be saved?

They said that it is their money and together they will change the world. So they should be obliged.
Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by rosalieene(f): 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
coollabman:

I can't believe a pretty lady like you can be so dull!
Mr man! shut the fvck up!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
rosalieene:

Mr man! shut the fvck up!!

you're just too dull

1 Like

Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by greggng: 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
The same way the are keeping quiet on lagos state npower stipends
Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by MakeADifference: 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
Am sure you and Daddy Freeze pray to be rich in life, why not start a church of your own network of "gullible humans"? Since it is easy to get funds for jets from offerings as you all noisily assert everyday.

They're talking Ponzi schemes and some are talking church. Bad-belle. Continue hating.

Rhea:
Ponzi schemes liberate money (the same money wey we no get) from the hands of those that deny they don't have money and ensure that money remains in circulation. Banks are so busy these days with all the transactions they make. So much money in circulation. [b]Churches are the headquarters of ponzi schemes. They command the loyalty of an enormous network of gullible humans. [/b]So I don't expect the CBN/EFCC/SEC ti do anything. It is left for Nigerians to tell themselves the truth, stop deceiving themselves and focus on legitimate business ventures that take hardwork and dedication to reap benefits. There is no overnight success in business unless you are an armed robber or a kidnapper or political robber. Even they still have to plan their way before they start reaping their ill proceeds.
Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by brojoshua: 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
Who knows, it could also be another way of looting, because most of the looters have been flushed out of governments and stopped from looting, may be they or their offspring are the ones establishing these scamming organizations to continue to loot people's money and scam them. Because those people have many different ways of doing evil
Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
Take it or leave it, ponzi scheme are here to stay!!!
Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by holuphisayor(m): 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
Why should they? Na their hand u take pay grin
Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
ponzihater:

Shun Ponzi Schemes. It's a sound warning I have been giving ad-infinitum. Shun it. There's no legitimate one.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

Olosho master.. At least pple are using ponzi money to kickstart businesses... You are spending ur miserable cash in Sango Ota on some dirty ashewos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by Odunharry(m): 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
afrodoc2 what ur say on this??
Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by dominique(f): 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
coollabman:

you haven't answered my question yet! which Ponzi scheme are you involved in?! An advert for paidcycler was placed on nairaland. Definitely, the admin or one of the moderators of this site is involved in one or two of this spring up Ponzi schemes.

I'm not aware of that, personally I cannot promote any Ponzi scheme no matter how rewarding it looks.
Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by thunderbabs: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
When they shouted on top of their voice, una listen?
Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
Guys beta rush to seedpayer. Com i registered it and nx 30 min i was paid 100%of my involvement thank me later
Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by alezzy13: 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
What law have they broken? Did they place a gun on anyone's head forcing them to join a ponzi scheme?
Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by zolapower: 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
They kept quiet because .....2008 Nigerians recorded the worse stock market crash of which my dad and I lost #250 &#75k respectively to bank phb . so here we are again almost ten years down the line we av another market crash .
Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
dominique:

I'm not aware of that, personally I cannot promote any Ponzi scheme no matter how rewarding it looks.

hmmm... so you say
Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by anthony533(m): 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
ponzihater:

Shun Ponzi Schemes. It's a sound warning I have been giving ad-infinitum. Shun it. There's no legitimate one.

Sgt Ponzi Hater
thunder go soon strike u to dead. Olosho
Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by JohnsonEmma(m): 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
Things can only get better.

1 Like

Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by amzaq(m): 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
Serves you right, greedy people

Xperience12:
Writing this to warn all Nairalanders to beware of Softfund.org. They are fraudsters. The website came out today and was introduced to me by a friend of mine on whatsapp. I registered and was matched to pay someone N20,000, one Ifeanyi. I was given one hour to do so. So I quickly used my mobile banking and sent in the money. All for me to come back to my database page and the details been wiped off and I haven't been confirmed. After a while I was rematched to pay someone else. Meanwhile nothing is being said about my N20,000 again. Guys please careful of the type of sites you register on. I've been duped now and wouldn't like anyone else to be. Share this news and save people from falling to such scams. Tell them not to register on Softfund.org o!

See images to confirm what I mean.
Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
bbsteve:

What is your business? why not go about your normal daily work without interfering into other peoples life? Most you talk ?

lol ee pain am!
Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=Gloryfox post=53973265][/quote] i was the one who asked lalasticlala to move the topic to front page after how many days ...even though im done hide the comment. you should thank me!!! lol
Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by Rhea(f): 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
MakeADifference:
Am sure you and Daddy Freeze pray to be rich in life, why not start a church of your own network of "gullible humans"? Since it is easy to get funds for jets from offerings as you all noisily assert everyday.

They're talking Ponzi schemes and some are talking church. Bad-belle. Continue hating.

There goes another church owner grin grin cheesy cheesy
You know them when they yarn dust
I don dey spoil ya "biznes"
Holy ghost fire!!!!! grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Roboboboboboborabababababrebebebebebe grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
All bullshit!!! grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Deceiving the gullible and stupid
Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by loswhite(m): 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
Why is nairaland so obsess with ponzi?
Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by Carter4luv(m): 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
If our leaders are doing well for her citizens, all dis ponzi scheme will not b here for any reasons, and also if not for this ponzi scheme too, millions of Nigerians wuld av died of hunger, so many students wuld av drop out of school. A lot of things that has reduce, wuld av increased 360 times now. Millions of graduates are out dere looking for job. Wat do expect dem to do sit and watch things pass dem everyday, d programmers are also graduate if a gud company employ dem, dey will do explore, good-heads are wasting on the street everyday.our leaders only concentrate on their personal interest and forgot does who put them where they are.. we can make this country great if only we focused on our citizens and make them better.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by od501: 12:00am On Mar 05, 2017
d reason is simple... moni no too dy dere!
Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:51am On Mar 05, 2017
Mumu
Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by tojahh(m): 12:53am On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=Loisemm post=54265953]'He got 45m in less dan 3 hours after different people paid 100k into his account.

Madam sorry, though I am not there or into it but I doubt the above statement. It will take 450 persons to pay 100k each for the Nigga to make such and you said in less than 3hrs? Ahn Ahn Naw...

1 Like

Re: Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? by Akecs: 1:25am On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=Gloryfox post=53973265][/quote]
Very Sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unsecured Loans In Nigeria: Share Your Experience / How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets / Fashola Wants Nigerian Stock Exchange Renamed After Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.