Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,753 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

UNIBEN Student Puts Weed In Nephew's Food, Brags About It (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIBEN Student Puts Weed In Nephew's Food, Brags About It (Pics) (33757 Views)

Two Men Use A Bike To Light Up Their Weed In Enugu (Photos) / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics / Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Student Puts Weed In Nephew's Food, Brags About It (Pics) by yedidiah(m): 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
When you see a spade, call it a spade. This girl is foolish. I hope she get served.

Rubbish things people do for social media likes, comments and trends.
Re: UNIBEN Student Puts Weed In Nephew's Food, Brags About It (Pics) by WaleEkun: 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
The girl is young and stupid. I remember I did something stupid like that when I was her age. We had gone to a party at my girlfriend's house. I was drinking palm wine with my friends, we were around 18-20yrs old at that time. Since I love kids, I started to play with my girlfriend's niece who was around 5ys or so. I was giving her palm wine and she was loving it..so I thought. I kept giving it to her while she sat on a table across from us. All of a sudden she fell forward and started sleeping. This was in the mid 80s. No one educated me about alcohol poisoning. I am glad the child did not die. I could have filmed the encounter if cell phone and Facebook was around at that time. There are many ignorant things we did as youth. Proper education in the society will alleviate some of the foolishness kids might get themselves in. I don't think the young girl really thought through what she was doing, if she really meant harm, she wouldn't post it on social media. Let's educate our youth about the danger of alcohol and drugs. Most of the films and music nowadays glorifies these things and some youth might not know any better.
Re: UNIBEN Student Puts Weed In Nephew's Food, Brags About It (Pics) by Phunmmielurlar: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:
ofonja peoople sef
Common sense,nt common.....is dis evn abt tribe I jus weak 4 ur stupidity sha
Wen Jennifer belle aise turn afonja sef
#Receivesense!!!
Re: UNIBEN Student Puts Weed In Nephew's Food, Brags About It (Pics) by JaneyBlingx(f): 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Miss 'liar liar pants on fire' You claim you didn't drug his food, so the food he ate has natural weed that made him high abi? Parents should be careful with the kind of psychos they leave their kids with. #weed girl. Wehdone ma
Re: UNIBEN Student Puts Weed In Nephew's Food, Brags About It (Pics) by Stonerboi: 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
IamJix:
When you claim to be educated but don't know anything.
Stupid girl.
NDLEA or na wetin be their name self should be involved in this

She shouldn't have but weed is legal in more than 20 states in Yankee. It's not a bad thing (weed)
Re: UNIBEN Student Puts Weed In Nephew's Food, Brags About It (Pics) by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 24, 2017
Stonerboi:

She shouldn't have but weed is legal in more than 20 states in Yankee. It's not a bad thing (weed)
Benin na Yankee state??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids / Suspected Hoodlums Hacks Security Guard To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Arrested In Obudu, Cross River After Abducting 8-Year-Old Girl (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.