Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Canada Student Visa Refusal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Student Visa Refusal (775 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / Reasons For Schengen Visa Refusal (explanation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Canada Student Visa Refusal by larry7ng(m): 8:25am On Feb 23, 2017
HELLO HOUSE, PLS I NEED YOUR ADVICE ON MY CANADA STUDENT REFUSAL ON THE FOLLOWING GROUND:

1, YOU HAVE NOT SATISFIED THAT YOU WILL LEAVE CANADA AT THE END OF YOUR STAY

2,TRAVEL HISTORY

3, AND PURPOSE OF VISIT

THEY NOW SAID' YOU ARE WELCOME TO REAPPLY IF YOU FEEL YOU CAN RESPOND TO THESE CONCERNS AND CAN DEMOSTRATE THAT YOUR SITUATION MEETS REQUIREMENTS.

PLS WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO. ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME.

THANKS
Re: Canada Student Visa Refusal by queendoreez(f): 8:40am On Feb 23, 2017
I had a chat with my visa consultant yesterday, she told me that Canada are denying Nigerians visa now including student visa rampantly. She said no country denies student visa if you have proif of funds but unfortunately because of "Nigerians Bad Image" abroad especially their recent activities in Canada, the Canadian government is forced to reject visa applications even student visas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Student Visa Refusal by larry7ng(m): 10:16am On Feb 23, 2017
Ehen...this is seriously serious.
Re: Canada Student Visa Refusal by Arewa12: 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
Chai wen dey do dis our fellow nigerians self.....
Re: Canada Student Visa Refusal by justwise(m): 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
Post this in the right thread

(1)

Enugu To Kano By Train. Is It Possible? / Inside The World’s Largest Star-rated Flying Restaurant / Golden Tulip Opens In Oniru Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.