Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins (46210 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities Play With Dolphins In Dubai (photos) / Regina Daniels Swimming With Her Step Daughters (photos) / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by BISIXCLUSIVE: 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
Pls Mr seun nd Mods can you pls update us on the warehouse that the customs burgled in Ogun state, I need to knw where they take all the rice to.
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by iraborosasu: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
Haters will say Iz photoshop grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by SACI: 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
I hate that TONTO and RARE is put in d same sentence...it invalidates the. Meaning of the word...m glad she is have fun though
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by SACI: 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
I hate that TONTO and RARE is put in d same sentence...it invalidates the. Meaning of the word...m glad she is having fun though
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by yelinco1(m): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
But why God never pick my call self? Who Get Turayah abeg?
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by hisMrs(f): 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
VickyRotex:

I tire oo. Help me ask the Mod that brought this to FP.

And the Op even said "Rare". Rare ko! angry

lol
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by frankoben(m): 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
Where dis kind fine fish from comot wey we no see am since, say that Mata Na mammy water?

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by adecz: 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
Her marine spirit don dey comot small, small shocked
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by metallisc(m): 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
ceejayx:
At d sight of her wet bress the dolphin throway face make him JT no embarass am grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by segebase(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
her name is Mrs tonto dolphins
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by danjaba(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
Must every trash be on the FP?
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by emmanuel1990(m): 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
oboy see meat abi na fish?
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
She gats 2 make herself happy. Life is too short to worry endlessly about another.

Sweet Tonto. Be happy jare. No time to check time.
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by asatemple(f): 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
Chidizman:
So what should we do?
jum into a lagoon
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by Elle277(f): 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
Tonto is always charming..
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by Lanretoye(m): 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
swimming with dolphins or dolphin?
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
baeboo:
money rules the world
I'm telling you
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by thonyrule(m): 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
Madam dey fear, see distance and how she take hold the dolphin..... Beautiful picture though.
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by igbekele4: 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
ozoebuka1:
wow...money good oo
Nice one by Tonto
For lagos beach, they for don butcher the dolphin since for consumption!!!
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by DavSagacity(m): 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
ceejayx:
At d sight of her wet bress the dolphin throway face make him JT no embarass am grin
Your mind is fantastically CORRUPT .

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by Mathew460: 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
if na for warri that dolphin for don die
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by oscaruzie(m): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
so tonto has become a 'rare specie' abi grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by oscaruzie(m): 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
frankoben:
Where dis kind fine fish from comot wey we no see am since, say that Mata Na mammy water?

is your uncle missing? wey u dey post him pinshur upandan...be guided.
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by moshood521: 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
mk she carry d dolphin cum 9ja mk man pikin butcher am chop....
i neva even taste dolphin sef
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
Chidizman:
So what should we do?
Na to fry beans na. Just joking. Our Tonto Dike is hot.
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by EngrBouss(m): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
Contact me on 07087210933 for your software options with accompanying tutorial training videos.

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by IamUdo(m): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
Stale photo. NL recycling stories
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by frankoben(m): 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
oscaruzie:

is your uncle missing? wey u dey post him pinshur upandan...be guided.
who be ur Uncle?........Young man, say no to drugs....okay?
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by Chidizman(m): 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
asatemple:
jum into a lagoon
It's Jump
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by asatemple(f): 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
Chidizman:

It's Jump
for your mind, you just corrected your senior
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins by Chidizman(m): 11:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
asatemple:
for your mind, you just corrected your senior

Bia this little girl. Go inside!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me / Nollywood’s Cutest Kids Of 2013 / Who Remembers These Guys (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.