Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) (23226 Views)

Mass Sack In Ecobank, Sacked Workers Protest (Photos) / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries / DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by ephi123(f): 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
woodcook:
By the time Baba is through with Nigeria, only the likes of madridguy and obailala will have job. grin grin

Job of posting online defending the indefensible, payment per post.
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
obailala:
Stop waiting for the government to give you jobs or stipends, Nigeria has millions upon millions of fertile arable lands waiting to be tilled. Get your hands busy bro, and encourage others to also get busy... smiley

I know you are just doing your job.

Keep it bro!

1 Like

Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by jinxet2000: 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
How can you answer the richest in Africa and yet you owe your workers. The employer who pays his workers are richer than you.
From today, Aliko Dangote seizes to be the richest in Africa because when they evaluate him, they do so by adding other peoples' money as his own.
You can imagine Bill Gate, Mark Zuckerberg and other richest guys owing their workers and still demeaning and dehumanizing them.

3 Likes

Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by NwaMary1: 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
jinxet2000:
How can you answer the richest in Africa and yet you owe your workers. The employer who pays his workers are richer than you.
From today, Aliko Dangote seizes to be the richest in Africa because when they evaluate him, they do so by adding other peoples' money as his own.
You can imagine Bill Gate, Mark Zuckerberg and other richest guys owing their workers and still demeaning and dehumanizing them.

GBAM!

2 Likes

Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by autonomous22: 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
zoba88:
Sacked Dangote workers storm his head office at Falomo, Ikoyi, Lagos in a protest,demanding the payment of their entitlements.They were pictured with various placards which show they were sacked without notice and payment.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/sacked-dangote-workers-storm-his-head.html

Even Dangote self dey owe.... I no go kill my self abeg, no b only me dey owe

1 Like

Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Good for them

I wish they would vote for Buhari again in 2019

Op, learn the difference between laid off/sacked

They were laid off, you can't fire 900 people

Dangote company were downsizing because of the recession, that's why those people were laid off
learn to think without allowing politics, religion and tribalism intents. Pity them rather than make fun of their woes

1 Like

Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by perfectgabby: 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
dangote7510:
but i usually tell my regional managers to pay my workers, how come?
Is not malaria but LASA FEVER
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by Akinolore(m): 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
The fearing of Dangote advertising job is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by ugofr(f): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
May God see them thru.....Na ife isike ka ana achu ndi mmadu na aru, kedu ife umuazi ga eri cry?
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by SalamRushdie: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
Have they returned the millions of tyres they stole?
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
jinxet2000:
Bill Gate & co will never owe their employees, never, it can not happen, meanwhile, This is what happens when you have a clueless and directionless government in place, labour laws in Nigeria and several African countries are so weak and not effective, all through my working years in the West l have never been owed by any employer, infact, l get my salary twice monthly, no stories, no delays, no mistake, no carrying placard but the reverse is what we have in several African countries, is the black race or Africa cursed?...... the other day it was these criminal Yahayah Jameh openly ferrying luxury vehicles plus 11 Million Dollars away from Gambia and go to Gambia and see how poor they are, nonsense. sad
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by vani86: 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
autonomous22:

Even Dangote self dey owe.... I no go kill my self abeg, no b only me dey owe

My friend pay me my money jare, wetin concern me with dangote grin
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by obailala(m): 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
ephi123:

Job of posting online defending the indefensible, payment per post.
Like you and your colleagues did for 5 years and are still doing till today even with all the revelations isn't it?
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by obailala(m): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
woodcook:

I know you are just doing your job.

Keep it bro!
Keep up with yours too, defending the indefensible sleaze of 5 years that ruined the nation and glorifying the perpetrators.
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by autonomous22: 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
vani86:

My friend pay me my money jare, wetin concern me with dangote grin
am not owning u....
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by anonimi: 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
MissShakara:
This recession is just every where.

I tell you. angry
Buhari was, is and always be bad news for the economy.
An illiterate will always be an illiterate. undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2200220_buharitimes_jpeg7f7af5477cac38029a73c90597c94226

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045441_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by ephi123(f): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
obailala:
Like you and your colleagues did for 5 years and are still doing till today even with all the revelations isn't it?

Not everyone is cheap like you. Not everyone has zero values, so take a pass. The fact that people like you can do it doesn't mean everyone else is ready to sell their conscience.

So again, take a seat please.

1 Like

Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by authority2006(m): 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
[s]
SweetBoyFriend:

Good for them

I wish they would vote for Buhari again in 2019

Op, learn the difference between laid off/sacked

They were laid off, you can't fire 900 people

Dangote company were downsizing because of the recession, that's why those people were laid off
[/s]
You're ignorant. Must everything be politicised by dimwit like you before you can make sense?
You're busy here telling us the difference between lay off and sack when you didn't even have an idea about what really happened.
Again, you ignorantly talked about recession and downsizing as if you were told that it had to do with both.

1 Like

Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by TeetoEsq(m): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
a one time africa's richest man getting poorer and now laying off workers...just because President bubu's government is not working wella

even the rich must cry.... says mr. lai mumu
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by obailala(m): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
ephi123:

Not everyone is cheap like you. Not everyone has zero values, so take a pass. The fact that people like you can do it doesn't mean everyone else is ready to sell their conscience.

So again, take a seat please.
Lol.. just imagine the statement being vomited by someone who worships and glorifies thieves?... talking about values like she/he knows what it is. Do you even have a conscience at all?... God help you!
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by eluquenson(m): 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
It is well, justice will definitely prevail
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by ephi123(f): 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
obailala:
Lol.. just imagine the statement being vomited by someone who worships and glorifies thieves?... talking about values like she/he knows what it is. Do you even have a conscience at all?... God help you!

Please just shut up. Who worships thieves? You think everyone who disagrees with APC is pro-PDP? Not your fault. It is the ten ten kobo you are collecting I should blame.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by maasoap(m): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
eezeribe:
After stealing his Tyres... Sack their greedy Asses.
I can bet it that you've never heard the statement that says "giving dog a bad name in order to hang it".
Go to Dangote Cement PLC and talk to any workers if any employee can actually steal anything from the company.

1 Like

Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by euchariadavid(f): 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hmmm, Dangote always ready to sacked workers at any slight moment without been paid They should stop Recruitment
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by Leonpek: 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
will you believe truck officers were promised salary increment, bonus payments and confirmation in January to distract them from getting a clue that their termination letters were on the way!
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by obailala(m): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
ephi123:

Please just shut up. Who worships thieves? You think everyone who disagrees with APC is pro-PDP? Not your fault. It is the ten ten kobo you are collecting I should blame.

Nonsense.
Which ten kobo? the one you have since stopped receiving for your sycophantic support of the scums of this earth?... You think everyone swims in your ideology of receiving pittances for dishonorable things, so therefore you assume everyone who doesnt support what you support must be paid by the 'other party' right?

Abeg move on!
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by Leonpek: 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
a company with no transparency and integrity! the Indian management conjure lies from everywhere so as to deprive you of your benefits. lies lies lies! what do you expect from Indians anyway!
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by ephi123(f): 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
obailala:
Which ten kobo? the one you have since stopped receiving for your sycophantic support of the scums of this earth?... You think everyone swims in your ideology of receiving pittances for dishonorable things, so therefore you assume everyone who doesnt support what you support must be paid by the 'other party' right?

Abeg move on!

Hehehe, pele. I can imagine your pain. What a shame.
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by salamiwasiu: 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
The protesters didn't steal tyres but Directors at head office diverted tyre for their benefit(fraud), Dangote published entrepreneurship scheme in 2015 that individual will cover certain kilometers and they(protesters) will become the owner of the truck. During that particular time, they're entitled to salary and bonuses but going to a year now they not collected anything and Dangote terminated all of them because He knows by next year they will cover kilometers required and they will be requesting for Trucks as published Initially.

NLC should come to protesters aid.

Let Dangote and management be sincere and give them their entitlement.
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by Leonpek: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
in the cold 7pm to 7am throughout the Christmas and New Year holidays! no kobo was given as overtime or Christmas bonus only for a stupid indian to come and open his mouth that he did not see the performance. where will he see it, in his house? pitiful!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There Any Advantage Of Having A HSE Certificate? / Where Are The Great Microbiologist And Their Jobs: Advice,ideas And Experience / Nigeria Customs Top Management In Age Falsification And Corruption Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.