Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) (23350 Views)

Mass Sack In Ecobank, Sacked Workers Protest (Photos) / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries / DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by obailala(m): 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
ephi123:

Hehehe, pele. I can imagine your pain. What a shame.
You mean the pains you inflicted?

1 Like

Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by ephi123(f): 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
obailala:
You mean the pains you inflicted?

The self-inflicted ones you put on yourself. Yes.
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by Leonpek: 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
drivers were given 12k each per trip for the period. a driver can make 20 trips. imagine the bonus accrued to them but nothing to graduate truck officers! is it because they have a union?? why employ if you cant meet up??
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by obailala(m): 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
ephi123:

The self-inflicted ones you put on yourself. Yes.
Nope, you were the one who jumped in from nowhere making a clown of yourself by accusing me of being paid, remember?... that's certainly annoying, especially coming from someone you know should know better.
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by PraiseJesus24: 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
Chukwu945:
See my account balance is working for all sim
SCAM
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by Leonpek: 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
when I see people saying Dangote pays better salary, I wonder! you need to be there to know. they must be paying some people to propagate this spurious propaganda! na lie!

1 Like

Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by Nwakannaya1: 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
And he is even advertising vacancies.

1 Like

Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by ephi123(f): 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
obailala:
Nope, you were the one who jumped in from nowhere making a clown of yourself by accusing me of being paid, remember?... that's certainly annoying, especially coming from someone you know should know better.

Annoying? Yes indeed.
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by TeamSimple(m): 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
eezeribe:
After stealing his Tyres... Sack their greedy Asses.
You are the only sensible person on frontpage.
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by EngrBouss(m): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
Contact me on 07087210933 for your software options with accompanying tutorial training videos. Check https://www.nairaland.com/engrbouss/topics for a more comprehensive list. Cheers

Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by baams(m): 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
eezeribe:

for such a stupid conclusion, i'm very sure stealing is hereditary to family leanage......MOFO

1 Like

Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by actoor(m): 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Have they returned the millions of tyres they stole?

This is the reasons God punished some generation.
I wish you know the gravity of your statement? You better ask God for forgiveness before you ill put your generation into eternal Distruction.

Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by SalamRushdie: 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
actoor:

This is the reasons God punished some generation.
I wish you know the gravity of your statement? You better ask God for forgiveness before you ill put your generation into eternal Distruction.

I didn't accuse them of Theft , it was Dangote Nigeria LTD that did .. Seems you have better knowldege of this whole drama
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by actoor(m): 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
eezeribe:

Trust Me
Amadioha/Sango will punishe you for posting falls info undecided
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by actoor(m): 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I didn't accuse them of Theft , it was Dangote Nigeria LTD that did .. Seems you have better knowldege of this whole drama

I am part of them so I know every tricks Dangote trying to play. Infact I took all the pictures with my dead phone.

1 Like

Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by maasoap(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
TeamSimple:

You are the only sensible person on frontpage.
Sensible that truck officers actually stole tyres? Fear God. Dangote Cement Plc is not a place where anyone can steal items like that. Do you even know that TOs are not in charge of tyres. They only push papers. Dangote Cement is a well structured organization and with a tight security arrangements. You can't just steal items and go scot free, that's even if you have access to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by Paretomaster(m): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
salamiwasiu:
The protesters didn't steal tyres but Directors at head office diverted tyre for their benefit(fraud), Dangote published entrepreneurship scheme in 2015 that individual will cover certain kilometers and they(protesters) will become the owner of the truck. During that particular time, they're entitled to salary and bonuses but going to a year now they not collected anything and Dangote terminated all of them because He knows by next year they will cover kilometers required and they will be requesting for Trucks as published Initially.

NLC should come to protesters aid.

Let Dangote and management be sincere and give them their entitlement.

I sympathise with u ppl, but u don't have to lie to prove a point, Dangote shouldn't have sacked all, but truly someone stole tyres in Ibeshe....one Isaac..or so, and talk of the milleage,hmmmm it will take u at least 4 years to cover that, and own the truck.

good luck.

1 Like

Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by guiddoti: 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
These protesters should do two things: firstly, they should check if engagement letter is not based on contract, if not, they should proceed to the second thing, GO to Court.
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by abbaapple: 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by Paretomaster(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
shafanik:

So, in your village if one person steals, tour king will automatically kill every one in your village, even without investigation or making enquiries?
Think bro! use ur head.
These guys were all accused wrongfully.
EVIL.

You must be dumb, didn't you read where I said Dangote shouldn't have sacked all?

Y most u lie just to gather sympathy? pls get off ma mention.
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by SalamRushdie: 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
shafanik:

You must be so stupid!
How can you accuse 800 graduates of theft without investigation. Instead you sack ALL of them! After months spent in reactivating dead trucks. You didn't pay them? even nothing for Christmas bonus. You promise to confirm them in January, just for them to get sack letter all at once. For a crime they no nothing about?
Wicked world!
Wicked souls!

If you don't understand their plight, PLEASE SHUT UP!

Why are you attacking with such annoyance ? Am I Dangote ? Walahi I am confused
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by SalamRushdie: 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
shafanik:

Obviously, you're confused.
Next time, confirm the truth before saying trash.
Dangote sacked them wrongfully, for no reason. In their termination letters, no reason was stated for sacking them.
Besides, he owed them backlogs of salary and bonuses,then sacked them.
What's that called? EVIL.

No vex again . I am sure it will be resolved
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by Paretomaster(m): 6:34am On Feb 24, 2017
shafanik:

Where is the lie in all they've said.

If u cannot read, pls stay off ma mention, I quoted someone who said no tyres were stolen..

of course tyres were stolen, but dat doesn't warrant the sacking of all.
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 24, 2017
obailala:
Keep up with yours too, defending the indefensible sleaze of 5 years that ruined the nation and glorifying the perpetrators.

Can you pick out a post where I defended the past government? I am sure if I do a simple text analysis on your post on NL you would be surprised at your level of "zombie" infection. What am I saying, zombies cant tell if they are zombie or not or what the term means.

1 Like

Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by obailala(m): 9:56am On Feb 24, 2017
woodcook:

Can pick out a post where I defended the past government? I am sure if I do a simple text analysis on your post on NL you would be suprised at your level of "zombi" infection. What am I saying, zombis cant tell if they are zombi or not or what the term means.
You mean the zombieism I learnt from your father?... Meanwhile only a zombie knows other zombies, and since zombies dont necessarily have functional brains, they tend to randomly think everyone else is a zombie. Go take your drugs bro...
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
obailala:
You mean the zombieism I learnt from your father?... Meanwhile only a zombie knows other zombies, and since zombies dont necessarily have functional brains, they tend to randomly think everyone else is a zombie. Go take your drugs bro...

I guess you bringing my father into this is a testament on how much regards you have for yours.
Re: Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) by obailala(m): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
woodcook:

I guess you bringing my father into this is a testament on how much regards you have for yours.
I was only drawing your attention to the fact that calling someone names like 'zombie' isn't exactly courteous.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Ways To Achieve Financial Independence / Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most / Geoscientists Working In The Oil Industry: How Did You Get In? Share Your Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.