Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

The Power In The Name Of Jesus - Revelational Article - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power In The Name Of Jesus - Revelational Article (296 Views)

Would Mary Have Been Chosen To Be The Mother Of Jesus If She Wasn't A Virgin? / Be Free From Masturbation In The Name Of Jesus Christ. / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power In The Name Of Jesus - Revelational Article by microsofttutor(m): 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
Have you experienced the power in Jesus’ name?
Do you know that calling the name of Jesus in times of troubles can save you?
Yes Jesus always turns to those who call his name with sincere heart. His power breaks every chain in your life. He never despises those put all their faith and trust in him God the father works hand in hand with Jesus Christ can be the son and God the Holy Spirit. In this section I will reveal to you the agent of God’s power then I will go further to disclose to you the seven agents of the Holy Spirit. I will also tell you more about God’s angels, their nine chairs and their categories based on the work (duty) the carry out

THE AGENT OF GOD’S POWER
The Holy Spirit is the agent of the power of God. The Holy Spirit is the third person in the Holy Trinity (God the father, God the son and God Holy spirit). His is equal with God the Father and God the Son in all things we cannot talk about the power in name of God without mentioning the Holy Spirit. When God the father pronounces a decree in collaboration with God the son (Jesus Christ) and God the Holy Spirit, the third person (God the Holy Spirit) establishes it. Now, I will disclose to you the agents of the Holy Spirit.

THE SEVEN AGENTS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
The Holy Spirit has 7 agents he uses to actualize God’s decree or intention
These seven agents are:

The word of God, consuming fire, angels, the priests, the gathering of brethren, unshakeable faith and the praise singers. I will now discuss agents of the Holy Spirit are after the other.

1. THE WORD OF GOD
This is the first agent of the Holy Spirit. In Ephesians 6:17, the word of God was described as the sword of the spirit with this sword. The Holy Spirit actualizes the will of God

2. CONSUMING FIRE
This is another indispensable agent of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit sometimes uses s consuming fire to actualize the God’s will like in the time of Lot (Abraham’s Nephew) in Genesis 19:23-29
3. ANGELS
Angels of God are one of the agents of the Holy Spirit. They help the Holy Spirit to actualize God’s plans.
There are nine chairs of angels. These chains are:
• Arch angels
• Cherubim
• Seraphim
• Powers
• Precious
• Principalities
• Dominion
• Thrones
• Guardian Angel

CATEGORIES OF GOD'S ANGELS
Each of these groups has their attributes and duties. But their works are generally classified into 3 categories:
Click http://www.myhealthcrave.com/2017/02/the-power-in-name-of-jesus-revelational.html to read full article.

(1) (Reply)

When You Wonder Why. / Is There Something Like SELF HEALING / Different Responses To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.