Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? (3991 Views)

Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion / Arguments Against Intelligent Design / Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by MrMontella(m): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2017
UyiIredia:

Material living entities have progenitors. God is immaterial. Try again. Actually, the argument Blogthug made has some flaws but I won't reveal it. A smart atheist should be able to figure it out. Once the argument is better structured it becomes unassailable.
the flaw is very evident.

the only intelligence known to produce codes are human intelligence.

dolphins are intelligent but cannot produce codes.

so therefore based on his stupid argument,
humans must have created dna

3 Likes

Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:51am On Feb 24, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Special Pleading. Or can you give me another example of an immaterial living entity?

Abstract objects
Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by jonbellion(m): 9:01am On Feb 24, 2017
MrMontella:

I wonder why blogthug is always attacking atheism
You don't see athiests critise diests the same way you don't see them criticise Eastern Religions like Buddhism
They don't interfere with the workings of society on a large scale like the stupid mainstream religions like Islam and Christianity
Blogthug we are basically on the same side angry
Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by Ranchhoddas: 9:24am On Feb 24, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Abstract objects
Examples?
Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 24, 2017
Lol...who brought the abrahamic God into this?

This argument is on "intelligent design". You atheists be quick to drag the " nonexistent abrahamic God" into everything.
jonbellion:
yes yes
Misinterpret away smiley
BTW you do realise DNA in no way proves the Abrahamic God
Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:28am On Feb 24, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Examples?

Numbers , sets , properties etc .
Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:31am On Feb 24, 2017
Omudia:

This argument is on "intelligent design". You atheists be quick to drag the " nonexistent abrahamic God" into everything.

These ignorant Nairaland atheists can't have a proper argument without involving religious concepts of God . Please let him involve this "Abrahamic God " , that's all he bloviates about . Don't take away his identity please

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by Blogthug(m): 9:34am On Feb 24, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Special Pleading. Or can you give me another example of an immaterial living entity?

stop derailing the argument
Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by Richirich713: 9:35am On Feb 24, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

These ignorant Nairaland atheist can'ts have a proper argument without involving religious concepts of God . Please let him involve this "Abrahamic God " , that's all he bloviates about . Don't take away his identity please

Trying to change the topic as always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by Blogthug(m): 9:35am On Feb 24, 2017
MrMontella:

are u blind ni? I sited a link below the argument from a scientific site that bees communicate with codes too, try again star dust
Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by Blogthug(m): 9:36am On Feb 24, 2017
jonbellion:
I wonder why blogthug is always attacking atheism
You don't see athiests critise diests the same way you don't see them criticise Eastern Religions like Buddhism
They don't interfere with the workings of society on a large scale like the stupid mainstream religions like Islam and Christianity
Blogthug we are basically on the same side angry

do u believe God exists? Do u believe in Intelligent design? are we really on the same side?
Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:39am On Feb 24, 2017
Richirich713:

Trying to change the topic as always.

Exactly . They need to involve religion to be revelant , looking for what beliefs to deride . Atheists are repulsed by logical and reason , this is a known fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:40am On Feb 24, 2017
Blogthug:

do u believe God exists? Do u believe in Intelligent design? are we really on the same side?

You are not in the same side . Sir , don't let him inveigle you with foolish ignorant talk .
Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:41am On Feb 24, 2017
Can any atheist focus on the argument please ?

1 Like

Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by jonbellion(m): 9:49am On Feb 24, 2017
Omudia:

ehn you wanted to start making mouth na
Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 24, 2017
UyiIredia:

Wrong. In Morse code, taps or electric signals represent a letter. In the genetic code codons represent an amino acid. The atomic line spectra reps nothing.
Jargon @striked.

Are you a molecular biologist cos biologist won't make such a strike blunder tryin to make a point
Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by jonbellion(m): 9:52am On Feb 24, 2017
Blogthug:

I don't believe in god
That is diffrent from I know there is no God
Atheism is a lack of belief not an absolute claim
What is intellegent design
The designer is natural selection
And yes e are because we both reject organized religion which is the most of the time the main arguenent
Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by jonbellion(m): 9:56am On Feb 24, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You are not in the same side . Sir , don't let him inveigle you with foolish ignorant talk .
fool!
You are just a walking bag of confusion
Trying to mix of scientific fact with biblical idiocy
That's what progressive creationism is

1 Like

Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by Blogthug(m): 9:56am On Feb 24, 2017
MrMontella:
what nonsense are you spitting bro?
where is the language ? u think we are playing here?
Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by jonbellion(m): 10:03am On Feb 24, 2017
Don't listen to KingEbukasBlog
He's a closet diest
He can't defend his religous version of god so he's always quick to argue from a diestic point of view like his mentor WLC
The last time he tried be said jesus flew on a portal to heaven grin

5 Likes

Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by Blogthug(m): 10:05am On Feb 24, 2017
jonbellion:
I don't believe in god
That is diffrent from I know there is no God
Atheism is a lack of belief not an absolute claim
What is intellegent design
The designer is natural selection
And yes e are because we both reject organized religion which is the most of the time the main arguenent

Atheism redefined as lack of belief is an etymological fallacy, if u once believed in God, how do u go from believing to lacking belief? only Tarzan can lack a belief in God, u only disbelief and that comes with burden of proof since it mean the theist claim "God exists" is not True , burden of proof is on u to show how our universe came into existence, I don't know is the agnostic position or a fallacy from ignorance

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 24, 2017
Are you a seer ?
jonbellion:
ehn you wanted to start making mouth na
Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by jonbellion(m): 10:21am On Feb 24, 2017
Omudia:
Are you a seer ?
naw baby
I'm a realist wink
Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by Blogthug(m): 10:22am On Feb 24, 2017
jonbellion:
naw baby I'm a realist wink
do u know who Anthony flew is?
Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by UyiIredia(m): 10:30am On Feb 24, 2017
adepeter26:

Jargon @striked.

Are you a molecular biologist cos biologist won't make such a strike blunder tryin to make a point

That is not a blunder. Educate yourself.
Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by UyiIredia(m): 10:33am On Feb 24, 2017
MrMontella:

Not just dolphins but babies. And the reason babies and dolphins can't produce codes is because they are not as intelligent as the average adult human. Not at all, indeed human intelligence makes codes but his argument is careful to isolate the quality humans possess that allows them to make codes. So the conclusion and premise you forward is moot.
Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by jonbellion(m): 10:37am On Feb 24, 2017
Blogthug:

Atheism redefined as lack of belief is an etymological fallacy, if u once believed in God, how do u go from believing to lacking belief? only Tarzan can lack a belief in God, u only disbelief and that comes with burden of proof since it mean the theist claim "God exists" is not True , burden of proof is on u to show how our universe came into existence, I don't know is the agnostic position or a fallacy from ignorance
no the burden of proof lies on YOU that makes the god claim
I never said god doesn't exist
My definition of god is not even an immaterial being
The first cause could have been anything. You have just decided that god is the perfect name. Not to mention you put God out of materialistic scrutiny so how would you expect god to be proven
Languages have developed over thousands of year(if not millions).
DNA has also evolved over millions of years from single celled animals that had simple DNA structures to more complex animals that had complex DNA. If any god Created DNA why wouldn't it just make it complex from the start. It underwent various natural processes overtime to become what it is now There are actually a lot of complex structures that have come into place with natural processes like snowflakes and send dumes
And the miller uray experiment was able to produce amino acids one of the fundamental building blocks of life
Because you don't know doesn't mean you should stamp your ignorance with god
Not like the diestic god is not probable it is way more likely than the thiestic version of god but a god that is completely outside of nature and impossible to prove would make people like me apathetic towards it
Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by jonbellion(m): 10:40am On Feb 24, 2017
Blogthug:

do u know who Anthony flew is?
yes athiest philosopher turned diest
Why?
Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by UyiIredia(m): 10:46am On Feb 24, 2017
MrMontella:

what nonsense are you spitting bro?

You are being idiotic. The list you proposed is the atomic spectral line of different elements. Atomic spectral lines don't have an independent existence, they are directly produced by various elements. In the other case of codes, the electric signals in Morse codes are entirely different from the letters the encode, in the genetic code codons are a sequence of nucleobases different from the amino acids they represent.
Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by UyiIredia(m): 10:50am On Feb 24, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

No one's special pleading You cannot apply the rules of material beings to an immaterial being. Neither must I give another example of an immaterial living entity, none is required. Not that it would make any difference, polytheists believe in many gods does that change your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by Blogthug(m): 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=jonbellion post=54011503]yes athiest philosopher turned diest
Why?[/quote

Are u aware he was the one that redefined Atheism as "lack of belief" in God? are u also aware of the etymological fallacy?

now let me ask u, Do u agree that God exists?
A. Yes (theism
B No (Atheism
C. I don't know (agnostic)

?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? by Blogthug(m): 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
jonbellion:
no the burden of proof lies on YOU that makes the god claim
I never said god doesn't exist
My definition of god is not even an immaterial being
The first cause could have been anything. You have just decided that god is the perfect name. Not to mention you put God out of materialistic scrutiny so how would you expect god to be proven
Languages have developed over thousands of year(if not millions).
DNA has also evolved over millions of years from single celled animals that had simple DNA structures to more complex animals that had complex DNA. If any god Created DNA why wouldn't it just make it complex from the start. It underwent various natural processes overtime to become what it is now There are actually a lot of complex structures that have come into place with natural processes like snowflakes and send dumes
And the miller uray experiment was able to produce amino acids one of the fundamental building blocks of life
Because you don't know doesn't mean you should stamp your ignorance with god
Not like the diestic god is not probable it is way more likely than the thiestic version of god but a god that is completely outside of nature and impossible to prove would make people like me apathetic towards it

Are u saying the person making the positive claim has the burden of proof?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See 50 Prophecies Of Apostle Suleiman 2019/2020 / Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) / An Atheist Dumps His Ignorance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.