Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,811 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: (2930 Views)

Xenophobic Attack Against Igbos The Way Foreigners / God Punish This Moderator / Seun Osewa, You And Your Moderators Are The Tribalist On Nairaland! Ban Yourselves First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by Igwe12: 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2009
I requested pictures of Enugu city in the last Thread and it was moved/deleted(or transferred) to other forums but the Abuja and Lagos Pictures and videos have been here for weeks and he did not do anything to them. What is his goal and aim for this move??. He has to explain himself if he has no axe to grind or skeleton in his cupboard for IGBOS,
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by SeanT21(f): 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2009
The thread is in the travel section where it belongs.
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by banom(m): 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2009
SeanT21:

The thread is in the travel section where it belongs.

How does it belong to the travel section ?
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by babapupa: 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2009
It shouldn't have been moved. Like the poster said and if it's true, Lagos and Abuja threads are still up and not moved.
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by SeanT21(f): 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2009
banom:

How does it belong to the travel section ?

Its a picture thread about a city. It has nothing to do with politics. The Abuja and Lagos thread should also be moved.
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by banom(m): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2009
SeanT21:

Its a picture thread about a city. It has nothing to do with politics. The Abuja and Lagos thread should also be moved.

Picture is a visual way of communication , if Enugu is to be discussed by words instead of pictures, will it be in the travel section ?
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by kosovo(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2009
i am unaware of the situation. i will check it out
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by Igwe12: 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2009
I do not have any problems with moving this Enugu City Thread to travel section but if it must be done to Enugu, why not Abuja and Lagos. This is the type of Double standard that is killing Nigeria and why some groups are still fighting for secessation. I am totally disgusted.!!
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by blacksta(m): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2009
Igwe-1:

I do not have any problems with moving this Enugu City Thread to travel section but if it must be done to Enugu, why not Abuja and Lagos. This is the type of Double standard that is killing Nigeria and why some groups are still fight for secessation. I am totally disgusted.!!

Abeg get a life - You want to start anarchy because your pictures got moved.
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by SeanT21(f): 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2009
banom:

Picture is a visual way of communication , if Enugu is to be discussed by words instead of pictures, will it be in the travel section ?

Makes sense but it is a picture thread.
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by kidonig: 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2009
Although I don't know how true the statement made by the poster is but it is important to know that everyone is innately tribalistic or racist. That's why you unconsciously associate with people of your kind or heritage. I won't be surprised if the statement is true as tribalism, racism, ethnicity and statism are one of our biggest problems in Nigeria.
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by edoyad(m): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2009
@kidonig , if tribalism and statism(sic) are the biggest problems we face in nigeria, which ethnic group are the worst culprits ?
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by blackspade(m): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2009
Look at this yeye guy making a fuss over his thread being moved, and people agreeing with him. Pictures of a city have nothing to do with politics okay? Is it so hard to navigate around this site? Some una sound like a broken record, anything you can't explain is always tribalism or you will turn it into a tribalist issue. This forum needs to be cleaned up, its turning into one huge joke. I used to love coming into this section when I first joined this site, but now I can't go into one thread without interrupting some argument having to do with tribe. WHEN WILL IT EVER END angry angry

[size=16pt]I SUGGEST MODS CREATE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR TRIBALISM, WHICH INCLUDES DELETING THE TRIBALIST SECTION BECAUSE I THINK IT PROMOTES TRIBALISM IN OTHER PARTS OF THE FORUM. USERS WHO REPEATEDLY TAKE PART IN THESE CHILDISH SHENANIGANS SHOULD BE TEMPORARILY BANNED, THEN IP BANNED IF THEY DO NOT IMPROVE. IF THEY RETURN, BAN THEM AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL THEY GET THE MESSAGE.[/size]

/rant over
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by Igwe12: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2009
Most of you are full of bull and idiocracy, This thread is legimate and all we need is a good reason why Enugu pics were treated differently. If you can provide a cogent and convincing reason why others should be treated differently, then we can close this thread. But most of you have no proper response, that it why you hide under silly and flimsy reasons,
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by SeanT21(f): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2009
When the mods send the Abuja and Lagos thread to the travel section, will that make U happy??
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by texazzpete(m): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2009
Pictures of a city have no business in a Politics section. I don't give a rat's arse if Lagos and Abuja pics are still left behind. They also have nothing to do with Politics and should be moved too.

If the OP has an issue with the definition of the word 'Politics', let him post his address and i'll mail him a mint copy of Webster's Dictionary.

Nonsense.
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by Igwe12: 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2009
SeanT21:

When the mods send the Abuja and Lagos thread to the travel section, will that make U happy??

No, it will not make me happy or make any difference. I want to understand the reason why such an action should take place in the first place. Though it sounds like a small issue, implications of actions like these and other things done in Nigeria have wider implications and interpretations and that is why we all never get along. I will never ever want to be around a person or people that operate this way. Placing Abuja and lagos pics in the travel section only sugar coats the problem but deos not solve it just like things like AMNESTY for militants does not solve the underlying problems of people living in that area but sugar coats it.
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by kidonig: 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2009
Igwe-1, I think you should calm down. Although I do see your point, but only few people will see it with me. Let it go and I think the moderator should move the Abuja and Lagos pics to the travel section and apologise to Igwe-1. No one is above mistakes and no one should be too proud to apologise. People respect you more if you apologise when you realise that you have made a mistake,
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by SeanT21(f): 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2009
Igwe-1:

No, it will not make me happy or make any difference. I want to understand the reason why such an action should take place in the first place. Though it sounds like a small issue, implications of actions like these and other things done in Nigeria have wider implications and interpretations and that is why we all never get along. I will never ever want to be around a person or people that operate this way. Placing Abuja and lagos pics in the travel section only sugar coats the problem but deos not solve it just like things like AMNESTY for militants does not solve the underlying problems of people living in that area but sugar coats it.

True but maybe its an Innocent mistake.
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by SapeleGuy: 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2009
In Nigeria you have to be scrupulously fair or you get accused of partiality, you can't have different rules for different people whether by accident or design.
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by texazzpete(m): 11:34pm On Dec 10, 2009
SapeleGuy:

In Nigeria you have to be scrupulously fair or you get accused of partiality, you can't have different rules for different people whether by accident or design.

It isn't a rule if it's by accident, is it?
kidonig:

Igwe-1, I think you should calm down. Although I do see your point, but only few people will see it with me. Let it go and I think the moderator should move the Abuja and Lagos pics to the travel section and apologise to Igwe-1. No one is above mistakes and no one should be too proud to apologise. People respect you more if you apologise when you realise that you have made a mistake,

Apologise? Is there a bad rash in the 'Travel' section? It's not as if the post was deleted anyway.

In some other forums, you actually get PUNISHED for posting in the wrong section.
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by paddylo1(m): 12:00am On Dec 11, 2009
@igwe

i believe the thread on ENYGU that u made was moved to the front page of nairaland

so dont get paranoid. . .cheers
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by blacksta(m): 12:17am On Dec 11, 2009
paddy_lo:

@igwe

i believe the thread on[b] ENYGU
that u made was moved to the front page of nairaland

so dont get paranoid. . .cheers[/b]

See this yeye copyright violator - cant even spell enugu
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by paddylo1(m): 1:08am On Dec 11, 2009
^^^^^^
See this yeye copyright violator   - cant even spell enugu

check yo keyboard. . . the Y is next to the U. . .(fo*ol i made u look, lol) obviously a typo. . . cool
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by brooklyn99: 1:35am On Dec 11, 2009
@igwe1,I agree with u,what the mod did was wrong.what he should have really done was TOTALLY DELETE those ugly as.s pics of a apocalypse u call a city.u should be thank him for removn that eyesore from on here.u should be ashamed of being associated with such ugliness.then u had the nerve to put up fake pics of a gas station but didn't have enough sense to at least photoshop the snow.u want those ugly pics next to those of Lagos n Abuja,r u nutswut u need to do is post them up next to the pics of mogadishu or baghdad that's the only space ur enugu deserves!!!!dumm.y
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by Igwe12: 5:12am On Dec 11, 2009
brooklyn99:

@igwe1,I agree with u,what the mod did was wrong.what he should have really done was TOTALLY DELETE those ugly as.s pics of a apocalypse u call a city.u should be thank him for removn that eyesore from on here.u should be ashamed of being associated with such ugliness.then u had the nerve to put up fake pics of a gas station but didn't have enough sense to at least photoshop the snow.u want those ugly pics next to those of Lagos n Abuja,r u nutswut u need to do is post them up next to the pics of mogadishu or baghdad that's the only space your enugu deserves!!!!dumm.y

@brooklenn99
Your mother is probably one of those old  Ashawo ladies who stand in Ikeja every night waiting to be offered N10 for her free dirty P to open her legs TO ugly people like you and your fathers, that is why she did'nt have the time and energy to raise you right. Instead of making tangible sense, you're here humiliating English language and calling it a meaningful post. Anuofia
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by chiogo(f): 5:22am On Dec 11, 2009
loool @ topic. undecided
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by brooklyn99: 5:28am On Dec 11, 2009
Lol.hahhahahahaahahaha.wish I knw half of wut u was talkn about.I knw u said somthn crazy about my moms tho but who cares?got to u did I u fcukn tribalist.lol
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by Igwe12: 5:39am On Dec 11, 2009
brooklyn99:

Lol.hahhahahahaahahaha.wish I knw half of wut u was talkn about.I knw u said somthn crazy about my moms tho but who cares?got to u did I u fcukn tribalist.lol

@brooklyn

I don't blame you for not comprehending what i said cuz you're a monkey-like dumbass, i just blame the dirty Vagin-a that brought you into this world. What a waste of needed sper-m cell. Ewu
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by brooklyn99: 5:53am On Dec 11, 2009
'Needed spe.rm cell'?wut, u lov dudes cumm.in down ur throat?son u nasty.u sick bas.tard!!!newayz no matter wut u say dat enugu place is still ugly as hell!!!
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 11, 2009
Which one?
Re: Is This Moderator A Tribalist Against Igbos: by SEFAGO(m): 5:59am On Dec 11, 2009
@brooklenn99
Your mother is probably one of those old Ashawo ladies who stand in Ikeja every night waiting to be offered N10 for her free dirty P to open her legs TO ugly people like you and your fathers, that is why she did'nt have the time and energy to raise you right. Instead of making tangible sense, you're here humiliating English language and calling it a meaningful post. Anuofia

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4)

London 2012 New Year's Eve: Fireworks Play Dbanj Oliver Twist / What Is The Meaning Of This Quote On My Profile? / See The Amazing Picture Of A Guy With And Without His Beard (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.