Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

Is This Justifiable For A Divorce? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Justifiable For A Divorce? (636 Views)

Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Justifiable For A Divorce? by amzee(m): 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
A married man of about 4ft tall lives with his wife and their 3 children.
The man takes alcohol and sometimes get drunk. It happened that oneday he came back drunk and tired from a party he attended with his friends. So,he slept in the parlour. When his wife woke up around 2:30 a.m (midnight) to check whether her husband is back,she saw him lying down on the couch and decides to carry/lift him to the bedroom when suddenly the man woke up and shouted at the wife to put him down. So,in the morning the man called the wife's family and told them he's divorcing her.

IS THAT JUSTIFIABLE FOR A DIVORCE?
Re: Is This Justifiable For A Divorce? by Dabigbroda(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
k
Re: Is This Justifiable For A Divorce? by Young03(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
is that the end of the story?
Re: Is This Justifiable For A Divorce? by johnson232: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lol...quite funny... cheesy
Re: Is This Justifiable For A Divorce? by sisisioge: 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin

She has finished his ego! And she meant well o grin Chai! Short peeps and their tall egos are like bread and butter.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Signs To Know That Your Relationship Is Eternal / Smartphone For A 12-year Old Kid / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.