Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Smartphone For A 12-year Old Kid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Smartphone For A 12-year Old Kid (611 Views)

12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo / A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smartphone For A 12-year Old Kid by yhermmie(f): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2017
What do you think about this?
Re: Smartphone For A 12-year Old Kid by jmichlins(m): 11:27am On Mar 26, 2017
I prefer giving my child a computer and allow him or her learn programming languages that full there. That is the best gift I think that will help the child grow in this jet age
Re: Smartphone For A 12-year Old Kid by MrMcJay(m): 1:28am On Mar 27, 2017
yhermmie:
What do you think about this?

A guitar, a dictionary, a monopoly board and a saving box would be of more benefit to the 12-year old than all the smartphones of the world combined.
Re: Smartphone For A 12-year Old Kid by Juliearth(f): 4:48am On Mar 27, 2017
A smart phone at 12 isnt a good idea. Personally,I would prefer that you give him a laptop or an Ipad and install a truck load of educational softwares and games.
Re: Smartphone For A 12-year Old Kid by yhermmie(f): 7:15am On Mar 27, 2017
MrMcJay:

A guitar, a dictionary, a monopoly board and a saving box would be of more benefit to the 12-year old than all the smartphones of the world combined.
Thanks.. I really appreciate this.
Re: Smartphone For A 12-year Old Kid by yhermmie(f): 7:16am On Mar 27, 2017
MrMcJay:

Thanks I really appreciate this...
Re: Smartphone For A 12-year Old Kid by yhermmie(f): 7:17am On Mar 27, 2017
jmichlins:
I prefer giving my child a computer and allow him or her learn programming languages that full there. That is the best gift I think that will help the child grow in this jet age
Thanks
Re: Smartphone For A 12-year Old Kid by yhermmie(f): 7:19am On Mar 27, 2017
Juliearth:
A smart phone at 12 isnt a good idea. Personally,I would prefer that you give him a laptop or an Ipad and install a truck load of educational softwares and games.
always complaining of browsing some assignments they were given at school, debates and stuffs...
Re: Smartphone For A 12-year Old Kid by Juliearth(f): 7:26am On Mar 27, 2017
yhermmie:

always complaining of browsing some assignments they were given at school, debates and stuffs...

He can access the Internet via a laptop or Ipad
Re: Smartphone For A 12-year Old Kid by yhermmie(f): 7:43am On Mar 27, 2017
Juliearth:

He can access the Internet via a laptop or Ipad
thanks.. I really appreciate this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Painting Dedicated To Mother's / Couple Use Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day / The" Evans" Effect Of divorce in the society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.