Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester (32796 Views)

Claudio Ranieri Appointed As Roma Coach / Aden Marwa: Kenyan Referee Sacked By FIFA - World Cup For Receiving $600 Bribe / Leicester Manager, Ranieri Reveals Who He Wants To Win The League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by linusbnn(m): 7:21am On Feb 24, 2017
AntiWailer:
Arsenal is a team without ambition.

No serious team in Europe will retain Wenger after years of failures.

Even Enrique that won treble and best coach award recently is under pressure in Barca.

Ancelloti won champions league, the next season he ws sacked.

Arsenal is into real biznss of making profit. Arsene has built emirate stadium and still remain in top 4,with useless players and has also featured in the champions league for straight 20yrs. If u re a shareholder in arsenal,u will understand why Arsene job is more secured than any coach in England.

1 Like

Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by onatisi(m): 7:23am On Feb 24, 2017
duba:
If Leicester city can do this to Raniery, it shows that they are ambitious..... I think arsenal need to learn from them.
Arsenal is making money,all they want is to be in the champions league every year and maintain a place in the top 5 of the premiership league

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 24, 2017
jotey:
Եհҽվ ŚհօմӀժ ɑԹԹօíղԵ ӀɑӀɑŚԵíςӀɑӀɑ ɑŚ Եհҽíɾ ղҽա ςօɑςհ

So that they can stay long (like snake) in the premier league grin grin grin
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by Nick4life: 7:47am On Feb 24, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
buy sense recession na for only Nigeria
nah #200 yu buy the last sense wey yu dy manage now Na made in China them give yu. Idiot
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by Akaujaa(m): 7:59am On Feb 24, 2017
You don't mix business with sentiments, else you'll crash. Raneri obviously lacks the wit and mental capacity to manage success, hence the reason he must go.
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by ZTEN(m): 8:00am On Feb 24, 2017
Eyaaaa make him come manage ABS for Ilorin
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by Boboforthegirls: 8:24am On Feb 24, 2017
Nick4life:
nah #200 yu buy the last sense wey yu dy manage now Na made in China them give yu. Idiot
ode get away
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by Boboforthegirls: 8:27am On Feb 24, 2017
jotey:
Եհҽվ ŚհօմӀժ ɑԹԹօíղԵ ӀɑӀɑŚԵíςӀɑӀɑ ɑŚ Եհҽíɾ ղҽա ςօɑςհ
uncle which font is this
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:38am On Feb 24, 2017
He's going to get job soon.
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by Bhol28: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2017
So ungrateful management.They,ve just ensured L.City's gets relegated with this decision.
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by zynzyn(m): 8:50am On Feb 24, 2017
WORLDHISTORY101:
THEM TOO DON DEY FEEL LIKE BIG TEAM.

No mind them. Dem eye go soon clear! undecided
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by Bhol28: 8:55am On Feb 24, 2017
linusbnn:

Arsenal is into real biznss of making profit. Arsene has built emirate stadium and still remain in top 4,with useless players and has also featured in the champions league for straight 20yrs. If u re a shareholder in arsenal,u will understand why Arsene job is more secured than any coach in England.
THE SIMPLE FACT.Every Organisation have set targets for their managers.Wenger is simply meeting AFC's management set targets.Let AFC drop out of top 4 and see whether he gets sacked or not.
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by zynzyn(m): 8:55am On Feb 24, 2017
I do not see how this will motivate their players!!
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by Heltinking(m): 9:04am On Feb 24, 2017
Ingrates
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by google1(m): 9:21am On Feb 24, 2017
Claudio Ranieri
1986–1987 Vigor Lamezia
1987–1988 Puteolana
1988–1991 Cagliari
1991–1993 Napoli
1993–1997 Fiorentina
1997–1999 Valencia
1999–2000 Atlético Madrid
2000–2004 Chelsea
2004–2005 Valencia
2007 Parma
2007–2009 Juventus
2009–2011 Roma
2011–2012 Internazionale
2012–2014 Monaco
2014 Greece
2015–2017 Leicester City
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 24, 2017
Oh the owners should b grateful, then lead the club back to relegation. Kole werk. If na ur papa company nko?
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by philipobiz: 9:53am On Feb 24, 2017
What a pity. Failure have no friends. If you agree that sack and managers in premiership are like 5 and 6 press like
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by Laple0541(m): 10:31am On Feb 24, 2017
He was just unlucky.
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by Sirfemi: 11:30am On Feb 24, 2017
Cityfirstborn:
ppl shld knw that football is business, ranieri was just lucky that all the big team were in a poor form last season, nd fortunately for him his own team, free of injury were in extraordinary form. Tracing antecedent ranieri have never been a top coach. How can he still be playing vardy who is yet to score this season save his 3goals against mancity, no dynamism at all from him.The club sacking him shows their high level of ambition to remain at the very top. football remains a business with no sentiment, wen u are bn paid hugely without an end result the hammer definitely ill fall on your head
bros u sabi ball abeg...he just got lucky last season we are talking about a man who never made it in any of the big clubs he managed major pundits tipped him for failure last season but luck was on his side..he was so lucky that he was able to use the same players for 18 matches consecutively while all the big clubs had to manage with 9 first team injuries...sacking him now was a little bit too harsh sha...they should have waited till the end of the season

1 Like

Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by Sirfemi: 11:43am On Feb 24, 2017
ikp120:
Who are these ignorant people calling Wenger a failure? Do you really know what it means to be a failure?

Go and check how many Cups Wenger has won in a row for Arsenal before you start talking like an unbridled sports illiterate angry angry angry. Wenger is one of the best you can see out there cry.

I'm not an Arsenal fan, but I hate watching people display unbridled sports illiteracy cry cry cry
so winning 4 premier league titles and 0 champions leageu in 20 years is success to u..i am also not an arsenal fan but i must say wenger i one of the worst epl managers..if u give the likes of conte..klup..pep..morinho 15 years in arsenal they will do way better
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by ikp120(m): 11:49am On Feb 24, 2017
Sirfemi:
so winning 4 premier league titles and 0 champions leageu in 20 years is success to u..i am also not an arsenal fan but i must say wenger i one of the worst epl managers..if u give the likes of conte..klup..pep..morinho 15 years in arsenal they will do way better

Champion's League is now a criteria for success as a football manager? Na wa o.
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by karleone(m): 11:52am On Feb 24, 2017
Davidblen:
a coach that strived to bring them out of second division and after defying the odds.. by winning the league.
SMH

He did not bring them out from Second division.

Let's watch out for Leicester City. They might win the UCL this Year.
Remember Chelsea in 2012? Lost Ist leg of their UCL to Napoli (3:1). Sacked AVB that same week. Assistant RDM took over and over came Napoli in the return leg (4:3 Agg AET). Hopefully, a miracle might take place from this disappointment.

Good luck to Claudio Ranieri. Italy National Team awaits you. You've really shown the world your managerial skills. From your time at Chelsea (Before the era of R. Abrahamovic) to your spell in Italy (with Inter Milan), then to Monaco (Bringing them to Ligue 1 and finishing 2nd that same season). You're indeed a good Manager/Coach.
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by Sirfemi: 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
ikp120:

Champion's League is now a criteria for success as a football manager? Na wa o.
u claim he is very consistent in the champions league but he has nothing to show for it and mind u the champions league is the most prestigious football competition and it can only b matched by the world cup so i can't call a manager who have participated in it for 20years with a club that is as massive as arsenals football cub a success
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by ikp120(m): 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
Sirfemi:
u claim he is very consistent in the champions league but he has nothing to show for it and mind u the champions league is the most prestigious football competition and it can only b matched by the world cup so i can't call a manager who have participated in it for 20years with a club that is as massive as arsenals football cub a success

Is he the only major top flight coach who has never won Champion's League? I hope you really know what Champion's League is like? Bro, this is no video game o. Stuffs like Champion's League depend on a lot of factors ranging from players' form, injuries, and LUCK. I hope you saw how PSG messed Barca up? That's how ugly Champion's League can be at times. There are games where you play so well but the ball seems to be scared of going into the net.

It is just like Messi losing 3 finals in a row with Argentina. With players like Aguero, Higuan, Di Maria, and co o. That's practically unexplainable mehn.
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by qwester: 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
Top 10 acrobatic Goalkeepers Saves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfjZStR57oE
subscribe for more sports celebrities videos
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by opara28(m): 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
It's called business.....sentiments sometimes av to be avoided...the club has rily being struggling dis season
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by sfinkzslot(m): 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
''the tinker man'' angry
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by qwester: 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri 9 month after Winning the EPL title

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SYgs2esd3U
subscribe for more sports celebrities videos
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by Crauxx(m): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Davidblen:
a coach that strived to bring them out of second division and after defying the odds.. by winning the league.
SMH
It was not him that brought them out of second division, he won the leage in his first season
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by Sirfemi: 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
ikp120:

Is he the only major top flight coach who has never won Champion's League? I hope you really know what Champion's League is like? Bro, this is no video game o. Stuffs like Champion's League depend on a lot of factors ranging from players' form, injuries, and LUCK. I hope you saw how PSG messed Barca up? That's how ugly Champion's League can be at times. There are games where you play so well but the ball seems to be scared of going into the net.so ur saying that no other coach would have done better with arsenal in 20 years?

It is just like Messi losing 3 finals in a row with Argentina. With players like Aguero, Higuan, Di Maria, and co o. That's practically unexplainable mehn.
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by Icon79(m): 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
In the immortal words of Butthead, "this sucks".

And I hope they go down for this act of betrayal against a gentleman like Claudio Ranieri.

O pari
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by sshalom(m): 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
Football is big business and winning the Premier League has shown the investors at Leicester City what they could become. It is also obvious that if care is not taken the team could be relegated at the end of the season with the way they have been playing. The only way was to sack the coach who hasn't managed to turn it around after 25 games.

It looked cruel and bad but these types of actions come with the game. I know Ranieri will find new suitors soon!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronaldo’s Manager At Al Nassr, Rudi Garcia Sacked / Most Underrated Footballers In Europe - TushMagazine / Heartbroken Man Utd Fan Burns His Jersey After Transfer Deadline Day (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.