Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester (32841 Views)

Claudio Ranieri Appointed As Roma Coach / Aden Marwa: Kenyan Referee Sacked By FIFA - World Cup For Receiving $600 Bribe / Leicester Manager, Ranieri Reveals Who He Wants To Win The League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by aieromon(m): 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
What a pity
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by Nicepoker(m): 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Ungrateful club undecided undecided
it's business.

1 Like

Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by Jeel: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
sorry
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by Timiblanko(m): 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
watch your team, you are going down...TIMILEYIN BLESSING
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by ch91: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
they should have allowed him complete his UCL campaign na
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by Flakosixfive(m): 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
When are they going to sack Wenger?
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by Judolisco(m): 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
He should Ave resign jejely....but dis Pple Bleep up oh
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by nabegibeg: 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
I knew dis was coming
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by SQLmastar(m): 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
Their problems began when they allowed Kante to see the exit door.
In my years of experience, the role of a good defensive midfielder is priceless.

2 Likes

Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by babyfaceafrica: 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
sinorte:
And, yet, Wenger is over 20 years and counting at Arsenal.
his juju is strong...
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by tosyne2much(m): 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
As if I knew this would happen.. I was actually discussing with my friend this afternoon telling him that I foresee Leicester sacking Ranieri
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by PhilAmadeus: 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
Davidblen:
a coach that strived to bring them out of second division and after defying the odds.. by winning the league.
SMH
he was not d one that brought them outta championship it was Nigel Pearson.....buh I tot last week d board said they have faith in him and now he has been sacked....to b candid it was not his fault...wetin Mahrez,Vardy,Drinkwater,Morgan,King dey do...mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by onatisi(m): 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lumiere91:
this is sad....he should at least have been made technical director....that man deserve a little faith from those Thai..but that's capitalism for you
His players messed him up . He showed too much in them and they took it for granted.
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by babyfaceafrica: 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
slurryeye:
Long overdue

When is Arsenal going to sack Arsene Wenger?
not going to happen
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by solhenawo: 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
Football is a cruel sport.
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by ogcleva(m): 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
Make him come arsenal we need his help :DMake him come arsenal we need his help
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by zheroes(m): 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
its a big shame on leicester management!!!! i wish i could speak to them directly. now they will lose at home to sevilla in the champions league!!!!! when its going north you are a genius !!!!! when south you are a failure!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by onatisi(m): 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
SQLmastar:
In my years of experience, the role of a good defensive midfielder is priceless.
they made a lot of money last year,there are many kante all over the world. They could have gotten 2 possible replacements for him

1 Like

Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by id911(m): 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
Very foolish decision by the useless Thai capitalist

4 Likes

Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by PhilAmadeus: 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
SQLmastar:
Hi that's my wing....I lyk d wing lyk die...love doing the rough job on the pitch
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by nemynely(m): 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
Dis is quite unfair. Sentiments apart, dis is not how to part ways wit someone who managed to bring an impossible dream true! King power mgt could hav at least waited til d end of d season in my opinion.
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by koma1(m): 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
sinorte:
And, yet, Wenger is over 20 years and counting at Arsenal.
Wenger can not be sacked because he always finishes among top 4. The day they will consider his sack is the day he will lose top 4.

3 Likes

Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by Davidblen(m): 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
PhilAmadeus:
buh I tot last week d board said they have faith in him and now he has been sacked....to b candid it was not his fault...wetin Mahrez,Vardy,Drinkwater,Morgan,King dey do...mtchewww
their best man, kante was the missing link
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by onatisi(m): 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
nemynely:
Dis is quite unfair. Sentiments apart, dis is not how to part ways wit someone who managed to bring an impossible dream true! King power mgt could hav at least waited til d end of d season in my opinion.
You are the one putting in sentiments. That team is going into relegation with the way things are going obviously Claudio has lost control of the player and dressing room. They should have sacked him earlier sef and employ david moyes grin

2 Likes

Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by emi14: 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Foolish Vardy... Foolish Mahrez...

Wise Kante. I hail black man sense... Lol

Vardy messed himself. Shortsightedness I guess. Arsenal came knocking.
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
Chuvin22:
Na wa oh
WHITE MEN don't care nor give a damn.....

They want results...
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by kaylex1994(m): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
Leicester just sacked Claudio Ranieri. Second year in a row the winning manager of the previous Premier League has been sacked...

PL Winning Managers
2012 Mancini sacked
2013 Ferguson retires
2014 Pellegrini sacked
2015 Mourinho sacked
2016 Ranieri sacked
Wenger who knows!!!
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
If Leicester city can do this to Raniery, it shows that they are ambitious..... I think arsenal need to learn from them.
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by mkoabiola: 11:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
Wen he couldn't repeat same magic he dd ds season

So u expect a white man to gv u benefit of doubt even as u are approaching d relegation zone jejely.
Ds is bzness.
Not even top 10,
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by porozhniy(m): 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
This is simply a business decision for the club as preservating their premier league status keeps the $$$ rolling in. As sad as it is, sentiments gets you nowhere in football.
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by porozhniy(m): 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
onatisi:

You are the one putting in sentiments. That team is going into relegation with the way things are going obviously Claudio has lost control of the player and dressing room. They should have sacked him earlier sef and employ david moyes grin

Bros You wicked ooo.
U want Moyes to kill & dry the team?
Re: Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester by theway83: 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
they're juju done failed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo / Sylvester Igboun Buys Benz C Class To Begin New Russian Season (Pics / White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.