Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Mywalletfund Have Paid Me.... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mywalletfund Have Paid Me.... (1067 Views)

FINALLY MMM Has Paid Me Ooooo!!! (PICS) / Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! / MMM Will Survive! The Spirit Is High!! Two People Paid Me Today!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mywalletfund Have Paid Me.... by chisom83(m): 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
I think this another good peer to peer donation. early this month, my friend refers me to this platform. I decided to try it out. I was surprise to note that they have a 24/7 active live chat. i chated with the consultant for more than 30 minutes to make sure before i put my money in it. I finally try it out with 20k, it matured yesterday. I withdraw 30k having a profit of 10k under 24 hours.

WHY MYWALLETFUND IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS.
1. you earn 50 % of your PH in 15 days. Not like others that will promise you double under 24 hours, but you cant see your money for one month.
2. LIVE CHAT. You can chat with the site consultant any time to guide you. not like other platform where you will write for support, without any reply.
Join mywalletfund dot com use chisco4christ as your refferal please.
Re: Mywalletfund Have Paid Me.... by engrgordon(m): 7:42am On Feb 24, 2017
@ OP, I think I like that mywalletfund, I hope it will last. I chatted with the site consultant at length before investing my 100k. Let's pray it last. my target is to first get back my money after 2 times turnover, then I will be sure that what I will be receiving is my profit. that's what I did in mmm and I didn't loose. the strategy is, don't be greedy, when you get back your money, just relax and start enjoying your profit. I love their 15 days maturity. I hate those 24-48 hours money doublers, they don't last long and you don't know if you will be the last victim. Lol. I have been the last victim 2X before I quit. Mywalletfund pays!!
Re: Mywalletfund Have Paid Me.... by janet4321: 8:07am On Feb 24, 2017

Re: Mywalletfund Have Paid Me.... by chisom83(m): 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
Mywallet fund is still paying. It is a good platform, i have been earning in their platform for more than 4 months now!
Re: Mywalletfund Have Paid Me.... by donjaz123(m): 12:05am On Aug 25, 2017
I dnt really support ponzi schemes though...
Re: Mywalletfund Have Paid Me.... by chisom83(m): 12:05am On Nov 25, 2017
mywalletfund is still paying me. lets continue to enjoy until ...............

(1) (Reply)

Ponzi Scheme Yuan Dong Shut Down, Masterminds Arrested / Money Mastery Class On Whatsapp / What Is Ethereum [detailed] – What You Should Know Before You Invest In Ethereum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.