Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan (21581 Views)

Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) / Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by IgboGoat: 3:03am On Feb 24, 2017
If you truly believe in PMB, just try that!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by Ra88: 3:05am On Feb 24, 2017
This Reno Omokri sef

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by cremedelacreme: 3:06am On Feb 24, 2017
cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by fistonati(m): 3:14am On Feb 24, 2017
That's the answer an average Nigerian will give such person any time anywhere.

Suffering and smiling, yet hailing a power till I die hypothesis which is NEGATIVE.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by madridguy(m): 3:32am On Feb 24, 2017
If you Reno can run your mouth like spoilt tap in the street of Kano, Kaduna, Agege/Alabarago, Lagos even with security against Sai Baba a good prize awaits you.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by sosy25: 3:39am On Feb 24, 2017
I seem to be hearing this name Remo Omokri everyday. I learnt he was part of the Jonathan administration, how come he seems to make so much noise now?

I have not heard him criticize the large scale stealing that took place under the Jonathan administration.

I did not see any tweet when the Andrew Yakubu $9.8 million and £74,000 was liberated.

I am waiting for the day that Nigerians would be objective.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by madridguy(m): 3:44am On Feb 24, 2017
God bless you.

sosy25:
I seem to be hearing this name Remo Omokri everyday. I learnt he was part of the Jonathan administration, how come he seems to make so much noise now?

I have not heard him criticize the large scale stealing that took place under the Jonathan administration.

I did not see any tweet when the Andrew Yakubu $9.8 million and £74,000 was liberated.

36 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:25am On Feb 24, 2017
God Bless My President Yemi Osinbajo cool

An Intelligent and capable leader from Southwestern Nigeria cool

Ride On Sir Nigerians are Solidly behind you cool

32 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by Nobody: 4:32am On Feb 24, 2017
This goes out to both Reno, PDP supporters and all APC lie spreaders, may God open your eyes and give you wisdom

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by sinistermind(m): 4:35am On Feb 24, 2017
But did Reno lie?? Hausa/Fulanis acting like the herds they push around. Osinbajo seems to be doing a better job.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by cosmatika(m): 5:09am On Feb 24, 2017
The way dis ab0kis blindly support pmb makes one begin to ask whether they buy their own dollar from the mosque at a cheaper rate, or their illiterate thick skulks still make dem blv in the lies about how GEJ finished our money

26 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 24, 2017
Pls keep quiet, only zombies still support Buhari. was it not in Lagos a man threatened on live TV to go into robbery if Buhari doesn't fix the state of the economy?
madridguy:
If you Reno can run your mouth like spoilt tap in the street of Kano, Kaduna, Agege/Alabarago, Lagos even with security against Sai Baba a good prize awaits you.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 24, 2017
Stealing has taken place in every administration.
sosy25:

27 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by Splashme: 5:32am On Feb 24, 2017
madridguy:

How do you mean?
Has he not been doing it?

You Zombies are laughable most times

36 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by JideAmuGiaka: 5:41am On Feb 24, 2017
sosy25:

All politicians are criminals this you must know. Nigerian tax payers money been wasted in London hospital on the head of an old man is also corruption. He tweeted about Andrew Yakubu check very well. The corruption in Nigeria is alarming.

25 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by Splashme: 5:49am On Feb 24, 2017
sosy25:
I seem to be hearing this name Remo Omokri ever

First, you should start being object yourself:

1) Yakubu claims those monies were gifts to him as GMD of NNPC maybe from oil companies.

2) But, have you ever asked questions why Tinubu, your master, own choice properties, airlines, hotels including several other investments here and there but he was just a Lagos state Governor for 8yrs

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by rawpadgin(m): 6:31am On Feb 24, 2017
was in a market place the other day & decided to scream @ the top of my voice "sai baba"

Wen i turned around i saw over 20 men approaching me with sticks and stones in their hands

I had to lie that all i said was "chai baba" not "sai baba"

that was how i saved myself from being Lynched

27 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by madridguy(m): 6:33am On Feb 24, 2017
Doing what?

Splashme:

How do you mean?
Has he not been doing it?

You Zombies are laughable most times
Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by madridguy(m): 6:36am On Feb 24, 2017
Must you Wailers act as a motor park tout? This is a public forum so let learn to conduct ourselves. A man threatened to go into robbery is a different case entirely.

Omudia:
Pls keep quiet, only zombies still support Buhari. was it not in Lagos a man threatened on live TV to go into robbery if Buhari doesn't fix the state of the economy?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by project8(m): 6:41am On Feb 24, 2017
madridguy:
especially kano and kaduna
Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by freeze001(f): 6:51am On Feb 24, 2017
madridguy:

Reno is not claiming to be loved and accepted by all so ur challenge is DoA

17 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by Histrings08(m): 7:01am On Feb 24, 2017
That mustapha guy na mumu.. He's dared him, let him just go ahead nd shout sai baba if he wants to prove a point

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by greatgod2012(f): 7:07am On Feb 24, 2017
This is serious!

So, it has come to this

I can still remember the way PMB was so loved and praised in 2015 and in just two years after, see the level of insults and hatred people who were hailing him then now have towards him!

Even here on NL, just type "Sai baba" and see how many likes the person would get. Let anyone try to type it now, so many e-stones will be thrown at the person.

May this not be my portion and that of my loved ones.

I have learnt so many things about this PMB matter!

13 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by napoleon77(m): 7:40am On Feb 24, 2017
sosy25:

Has a court found any member of the last govt guilty of large scale stealing? Or is the last govt still in charge of the courts?

I guess the Chief of Army Staffs vast estate in Dubai was acquired from his salary and the SGFs scary grass cutting contract is justified.

If Nigerians should be objective then call a spade a spade. There has been allegations of corruption in the present and past govts. But no convictions.

And for the records, Reno has always been talking. Nothing wrong in criticising govt, or are people not free to criticise govt again?

19 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by Nukualofa: 7:52am On Feb 24, 2017
madridguy:
Remove Lagos there. If you want to know how people hate Buhari just start up a conversation in a bus with

Buhari shouldn't come back

10 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by Nukualofa: 7:53am On Feb 24, 2017
project8:
especially kano and kaduna
who takes those bunch that are blinded by religion serious

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by TrumpDonald2: 8:05am On Feb 24, 2017
I dont know why I always laugh whenever I see 'Sai Baba'

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by HRich(m): 8:05am On Feb 24, 2017
Best of Luck today 3JBTGYQ
Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by jayriginal: 8:07am On Feb 24, 2017
Is it not to shout?

I go do am. Nothing will happen. They will even shout back with me in sarcasm. Reno where are you? 1M nor be child's play for this recession.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 24, 2017
madridguy:
He is saying the truth. Aba boys fit kill that person

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by sleeknick: 8:08am On Feb 24, 2017
Ok... I have checked it out.

Meanwhile.

I need a self contain at around agege and ogba area. For 120k-150k per annum
Re: Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 24, 2017
The pdp =apc

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts, Dismisses US Surveillance Report / Akeredolu Distributes 18 Pick Up Vehicles To LGA Chairmen, 3 To Amotekun (pics) / Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.