Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

Xenophobic Attacks: Lets Be Careful In Blaming South Africans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobic Attacks: Lets Be Careful In Blaming South Africans (492 Views)

Nigerians Blast Dankwambo For Mocking Buhari For Blaming The Youths / Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks / Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobic Attacks: Lets Be Careful In Blaming South Africans by caprock(m): 8:06am On Feb 24, 2017
I spoke with a Nigerian medical doctor who works in Pretoria, South Africa and he said Nigerians commit a lot of crimes in South Africa. Nigerians are into drug trafficking, credit card fraud, 419, and even use South African women for prostitution after drugging them. I think he may be saying the truth because Nigerians do the same thing in other African countries like Ghana etc. The Nigerian embassy in South Africa should wake up to its responsibilities and warn Nigerians to keep off criminal activities. Nigerian churches are also plenty in South Africa.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Lets Be Careful In Blaming South Africans by RoyalBlak007: 8:12am On Feb 24, 2017
...you might be

right...
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Lets Be Careful In Blaming South Africans by nrexzy: 8:13am On Feb 24, 2017
So they r killing us and we r being careful dying?
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Lets Be Careful In Blaming South Africans by yeyeboi(m): 8:13am On Feb 24, 2017
Lol
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Lets Be Careful In Blaming South Africans by Obascoetubi: 8:36am On Feb 24, 2017
SO, ONLY NIGERIANS ARE INTO CRIMES IN SOUTH AFRICA? WHY ALWAYS AGAINST NIGERIANS?
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Lets Be Careful In Blaming South Africans by Allsouls: 8:54am On Feb 24, 2017
Even at that extra judicial killing or mob action cannot be justified, by what ever excuses because I know that some of them are doing legitimate businesses.
They should allow police to fish out the bad eggs among them & not mob action or May be we should mob action their people in nigeria because some of them are in nigeria illegally or with expired documents and also takes our jobs.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Lets Be Careful In Blaming South Africans by REDshouse(m): 9:03am On Feb 24, 2017
I think you work for either mtn, dstv or any south African companies... you don't want to loose your job when the reprisal attack start..
but have you forgotten the crime MTN did in sponsoring and aiding terrorism in Nigeria,
have you forgotten dstv crime in overcharging their subscribers..
have you forgotten so soon how small retail biz is collapsing due to shop rite selling virtually all commodities

have you also forgotten how we need to scrap NITEL because of MTN.. are they not crimes in totality against us. did you know...
all I need you to know is the 3rd law of newton that " To every action their is equal or opposite rxn.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Lets Be Careful In Blaming South Africans by Nateben(m): 9:05am On Feb 24, 2017
Chai!!!

Sometimes, I just feel this great anger within me!!!

Why always Nigeria!!!

We over do things, always.. Bad government, bad mentality and the quest to survive "anyway which way" ...

And to crown it all, we take all these characters outside nigeria...

It's funny because, on social media, once these foreigners find out you are a Nigerian, they never chat you back again, it just kills me within, knowing that one Nigerian has done something really bad to the person, or he/she must have heard stories...

Which way Nigeria!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Cameroon Forcibly Repatriates Over 500 Nigerians / Why Didn't We Also Pray For Yaradua? / Obasanjo At 80: I Am A Village Boy Who Did Some Things By Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.