Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,873 members, 7,824,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" (50119 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by HealthMatters16: 10:32am On Feb 24, 2017
chronique:

The fear of contracting infections, do not make me sleep around when the opportunity arises and also makes me keep enough condoms at home just in case it is needed. There's just a thing line between std and HIV.

My brother, the thing is just being too careful. I know the kind of cases i treat and most of them are scary. There are some infections one can get via MouthAction alone even without penetration.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by repogirl(f): 10:33am On Feb 24, 2017
Wow! This is the definition of strength. Going through hell but smiling at the public like everything is perfect. She get mind.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by chronique(m): 10:33am On Feb 24, 2017
HealthMatters16:

My brother, the thing is just being too careful. I know the kind of cases i treat and most of them are scary. There are some infections one can get via MouthAction alone even without penetration.

Chai
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by Riddler32: 10:36am On Feb 24, 2017
nairaman101:
In response to a comment from an IG user (@best1stguy) and a die hard fan of Tonto Dikeh, the actress opened up further on her marriage with Big Churchill as she revealed more details into what led to her marriage separation. She said that her marriage was based on gross lies, deceit, scam and many more darkness. and that no one knows how many STDs she had treated.

Read her comment below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ4ch0DDzjo/?taken-by=tontolet

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/in-response-to-comment-from-ig-user.html

Please is there a cure or casting out of yoruba demons?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by Obascoetubi: 10:37am On Feb 24, 2017
tonto,, why are u lying ? why didn't u tell us about how many men you've slept with?

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 24, 2017
nairaman101:
OMG!! SEE MORE SHOCKING REVELATION
Never mind... I don see enough bro.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by datizy(f): 10:42am On Feb 24, 2017
Hmmmm. Speechless. Believe every story you read on social media at your own peril o.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by Realhommie(m): 10:42am On Feb 24, 2017
Annie939:
two of them are the same Tonto dike can Bleep any prik that comes across her way. the couple are tooooooooo promiscuous
Not just any prik ooo, the one with material wealth and plenty connect. grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by no1madman(m): 10:44am On Feb 24, 2017
nyabinghi:
another cheap Igbo babe used and dumped by an afonja
Very cheap! She too like money. .if she no dey careful,history go repeat itself. .

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by cejaypriesty(m): 10:45am On Feb 24, 2017
Zita55:
undecided No marriage is perfect .How pathetic it is!!!

Meanwhile there is no point managing your marriage, its even better you quit.

Kpele

Yea it is very easy to say quit especially when you are not the victim yea

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by mrjojo: 10:45am On Feb 24, 2017
When they were telling this tonto girl that the so called Mr Churchill was a big time wire wire scammer in malaysia before fleeing to ghana she didn't listen, the flashy things and money he was throwing blinded, I guess he just ran a "local" one on her.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2017
Eeeew, she's had STDs

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 24, 2017
Did she infect the man or the man infect her

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by Elhabeeb1(m): 10:55am On Feb 24, 2017
Maybe Churchill is another Seun Ebegbe, When you see guys flashing too much goodies lady's please be careful. Just saying......

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by WaleOsu(m): 10:56am On Feb 24, 2017
Admin401:

You can only make posts like this when your IQ is below 9
Is it that you lack home training? or those that are responsible for training you even lack too?
how old are you? Seun needs to start screening kids out of NL

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by mixter(m): 11:01am On Feb 24, 2017
HealthMatters16:
I remember when iPhone 7 just came out...her husband got t for her pronto! Many Girls wan die and were abusing broke men saying that it will never be their portion to marry a guy that can never buy them luxurious things. Not knowing that she (Tonto) was battling with STIs from her hubby.

Here in Abuja, my outfit constantly treat ladies infected with STDs who drive very expensive cars and carry expensive accessories including iPhone 7. Some of them are even undergoing HIV treatment too. And when i say ladies, i mean very pretty, classy and elegant ladies that you won't believe they poo at all.

NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD!
This got me thinking for awhile.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by Fhowe: 11:02am On Feb 24, 2017
sureheaven:
U married a yahoo guy in disguise , u never bothered to make enquiry abt his wealth all because he claims he is OBJ's illegitimate son. Most yahoo guys don't have life and future. They're ritualist, randy and dandy in nature.
what is your own with this yahoo guys you must have personal beef with them he claims he his objs illegitimate son are you blind when you see churchhill dont you see baba written all over him and what does this whole write up have to do with fraudsters abeg if you cant think with your brain use your kidney mugu
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by sammhi(m): 11:03am On Feb 24, 2017
HealthMatters16:
I remember when iPhone 7 just came out...her husband got t for her pronto! Many Girls wan die and were abusing broke men saying that it will never be their portion to marry a guy that can never buy them luxurious things. Not knowing that she (Tonto) was battling with STIs from her hubby.

Here in Abuja, my outfit constantly treat ladies infected with STDs who drive very expensive cars and carry expensive accessories including iPhone 7. Some of them are even undergoing HIV treatment too. And when i say ladies, i mean very pretty, classy and elegant ladies that you won't believe they poo at all.

Doc or whatever you are: so who did you know infect the ladies you are treating ? Their husbands or boyfriends ?. Most of these ladies are not faithful and it is easier to blame it on the man . Have we not den many cases where 3 out of 4 kids are not for the man ! When these ladies have std , they hide it and sleep with their husbands , then quickly next day they complain it is from the man . Most men are not the cause of their wives STDs but they don't know because they are also unfaithful. But a discerning man is lol know because his h
girlfriend won't have ! Most women are unfaithful but they are good pretenders !

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by Berbierklaus(f): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2017
belindar:
I don't know anything about Tonyo Dikeh bicos I don't follow your so called celebrities but I was once in the same hotel with the Churchill guy somewhere in Magodo in 2015 when I just return from America. We greated at the reception of the hotel.It was my girlfriend that told me who the guy was and the wife.The hotel is a secret hotel. You won't know is an hotel. No billboard or signboard. I know the owner too. The Churchill guy was there with some girls for so many days. So his adultery didn't start today. The Tonto married a fake guy.
Hey,your moniker sounds feminine,can you tell me how you came about it?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by Topestbilly(m): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:
ofonja guys way they carry STD up and down

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by iamdynamite(m): 11:11am On Feb 24, 2017
eezeribe:

Not all that glitters is gold.

"all" is used as a collective... Therefore the concordance is singular.

# use of English
nice one prof
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by Macmoni(m): 11:16am On Feb 24, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:
ofonja guys way they carry STD up and down
wu dey talk?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 24, 2017
I believe in love, in treating people right. But when someone uses that as an excuse to treat me anyhow even destroying me in the process, I swear I will scar u for life. My wife give me an STD and act indifferent about it, il jx jejely leave, if she comes to meet me again, let them call me wife beater na slap u go receive. I might infect your drink with terrible pathogens and watch u rot away.
People work hard to build thier lives, done come and use your stupid arrogance to destroy it. I'm a man, but tonto for just jejely leave ever since.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by NaWetinDey(m): 11:18am On Feb 24, 2017
I hate what is happening to this my sweetheart. Don't get me wrong; she will never lose, but I simply hate that she has become the story of love gone sour plus a child to keep that memory alive. But I pray and know that she will rise from it - better, wiser and more beautiful and kind. I love you @tontolet
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2017
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by Max24: 11:22am On Feb 24, 2017
Tonto is a vicious actress and attention seeking media personality. So, I won't be surprised if she is trying to manipulate everyone including Churchill, her fans and NL readers.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by ReachHard: 11:22am On Feb 24, 2017
AngelicBeing:
angry

...And dis man in the photo meme, na dia Unculu oooo, supervising STDs cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by Elle277(f): 11:30am On Feb 24, 2017
I talk am say nah fame this guy want from Tonto,, a lion can never seize to be one,,you don make your Foundation known go and rest. All that glitters are not gold indeed!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by KanwuliaExtra: 11:36am On Feb 24, 2017
Welcome to MARRIAGE 001!
Even after marriage, YOU CAN NEVER KNOW A PERSON! cheesy
Ask TTT of BBN! grin

Churchill! Over to you. cheesy
How many STDs did you put in TONTO's TOTO? cheesy

Any woman that gives birth may find out she is pregnant with a child and MANY STDs! cheesy

Thank your lucky stars you did not come out in a body bag!
TONTO! You have a child to live for! kiss

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by danot1030: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2017
Zita55:
undecided No marriage is perfect .How pathetic it is!!!

Meanwhile there is no point managing your marriage, its even better you quit.

Kpele

Are you married?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by Ojukwubucket(m): 11:40am On Feb 24, 2017
Ife onye cho ka ofu... U left ur tribal men for people Hu have reputation for promiscuity.... Ntooo gi!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by danot1030: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2017
HealthMatters16:

The iPhone 7 was a compensation for carrying too many stds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) / Daddy Freeze Mocks Oge Okoye, Recreates The Moment Actress Visited Pastor Lukau / John Witherspoon Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.