Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Man Shot Dead In South Africa Xenophobic Attack (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead In South Africa Xenophobic Attack (Graphic Photos) (48940 Views)

My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo / Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic / Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead In South Africa Xenophobic Attack (Graphic Photos) by Nathan2016: 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
Am just disappointed at the man you became after 2005....Pity...Have you ever ask your self why Nigerians are not drug heads.....Abi Igbos no de nija....Let me tell you....the problem is not Igbos or Nigerians in south Africa, the problem is their upbringing......Do they force someone to buy drug? If all drug dealers dere stop selling, those lazy s.Africans will find alternative to get high.....They should fight the primary cause...But for you to generally term igbos in south africa ..drug dealer shows how myopic and ill mind you are.....you need to upgrade your brain at YABA....You are still using windows XP for your brain
back2sender:

Naa you foolish.
Igbo in south africa are criminals. I have been to South africa for trainings and i saw what they were doing. Ashamed of them honestly, my Nebor son that was in pretoria where i went for the training was so evasive to come and see me in the hotel meanwhile his people were expecting the guy will send money to them thru me.
Even on the streets naa Drugs igbo boys dey hawk like ground nut,.
This was about 2005 and it has not changed till date
Re: Man Shot Dead In South Africa Xenophobic Attack (Graphic Photos) by Ncsamuel(m): 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
RIP Mr! But our own don too much. We keep embarrassing ourselves all over the world. Nobody wants us in the US,UK,India,China,Malaysia,Indonesia and common SA. Pls ppl lets make Nigeria great, stop all these corruption,drug dealing and crime cos innocent Nigerians would be affected. Let the govt play their part while we citizens play our own part! GOD help us
Re: Man Shot Dead In South Africa Xenophobic Attack (Graphic Photos) by Yujin(m): 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
Blurryface:
Most Nigerians in South Africa are criminals. They are into prostitution, drug dealing, assassination, advanced fee fraud, gambling and all manner of vices. The major culprits are our hardworking 'blothers' who want to earn chieftaincy titles and wear red caps by all means.
What about the minor culprits? Tribalism will be your Waterloo.
Re: Man Shot Dead In South Africa Xenophobic Attack (Graphic Photos) by EmmySparky(m): 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
Rexnegro:
Na wetin dey pain me be That bro...our govt too gentle, fuccck diplomatic way of resolving this unending xenophobic attack on Nigerians And Other African nationals in sa....chai Why I no be president of Nigeria na, once I will send mtn, shoprite, multichoice And Other South African businesses packing immediately. this attack is becoming too long to curtain by south Africa govt. seems The south Africa govt likes it sef cos ever since the very first attack there's no report of a culprit reported. I never liked south Africa sef for anything, don't no Why Nigerians Are going There
bro if u see how them police over there just look at the guys killing foreigners without saying a word..their law enforcement agencies are supporting this violent this indirectly means the government has a hand in it...its times like this that makes me wish we hadan abacha as the president... He would have done the needful
Re: Man Shot Dead In South Africa Xenophobic Attack (Graphic Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
This is terrible, may his soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Man Shot Dead In South Africa Xenophobic Attack (Graphic Photos) by ibkgab001: 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Same here ......

But all I know is that ... There is God on the throne
Re: Man Shot Dead In South Africa Xenophobic Attack (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
Centurion04:
Very good idea!..exactly wht we shud do in protest!! angry
Just one week and they will nearly die....
Re: Man Shot Dead In South Africa Xenophobic Attack (Graphic Photos) by middlebelter(m): 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
Now I can understand why I haven't able to use an MTN line successfully. I keep dumping the line each time I buy a new one or reactivate a blocked one.
I have been using my Glo and Airtel lines. It is better. I will rather spend my money at Justrite than Shopright. With the current development, I should start considering how to dump DSTV & Gotv and shop
CONSAT.
White men may have their issue on how they treat blacks, but you will agree with me that the Black South African would probably have been better under Apartheid regime than being free.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In South Africa Xenophobic Attack (Graphic Photos) by eposho: 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
Blurryface:
Most Nigerians in South Africa are criminals. They are into prostitution, drug dealing, assassination, advanced fee fraud, gambling and all manner of vices. The major culprits are our hardworking 'blothers' who want to earn chieftaincy titles and wear red caps by all means.
This is the most absurd juvenile comment ever. To u these reasons are justified for killing a human being? Your fellow black man . Please grow some brain cell.
Re: Man Shot Dead In South Africa Xenophobic Attack (Graphic Photos) by DaCharis2016: 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
Can't they leave that country back home?
Re: Man Shot Dead In South Africa Xenophobic Attack (Graphic Photos) by JBoss25(m): 11:58am On Feb 25, 2017
Mophasa:
Nigerian government is just so clueless, no American citizen can just die like this anywhere around the world without payback. Our leaders are the reasons nigerians are treated as slaves and less humans around the world. If south Africans feel nigerians are corrupting their country, they should report any suspect to the police instead of all this needles attacks. If nigerians don't do anything drastic soon, inocent and hard working nigerians in other countries will continue to be persecuted for unjust reasons. It's time to take action. Enough of big big grammers. I am ashamed of my country. #NigerianLifeMatters
What are you saying? American soldiers were sent to Syria because the American citizens were being beheaded and killed by terrorists and NOT citizens, the people that are killing Nigerians in South Africa are CITIZENS not terrorists so what do you expect the Nigerian government to do about the matter? do you want them to send soldiers to kill Innocent people in South Africa? You are forgetting that Syria is a battleground, reason before you comment.
Re: Man Shot Dead In South Africa Xenophobic Attack (Graphic Photos) by Dicksonpal: 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
if u see any south African in Nigeria and u did not kill him/her then u're not your brothers keeper. aye, eye, alora nd d rest frats dis are d once u ought 2 kill.
uhmmm... tots exactly
Re: Man Shot Dead In South Africa Xenophobic Attack (Graphic Photos) by babaajanaku1: 10:25am On Mar 30, 2018
Most people are where they are today because they do not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Indian Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Big businesses are all made what they are today by Baba Ajanaku. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve any thing that is bothering you in life...

The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

Contact us on: 07010838255. On Facebook by clicking this link https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks or email us on templeofwealth1@gmail.com....
come today with your problems and get your solution within 3 days...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

@Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram / Ekiti Ritualists Murder 78-Year-Old Widow, Drain Her Blood, Remove Vital Organs / Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.