Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. (16712 Views)

The Universe Came Into Existence After Not Existing / The “miracles Of Nature” That Are Widely Spoken Of Nowadays / 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by jomoh: 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
drnoel:

But u miss the point. Everyone knows transmitted messages are 2% distorted. Everyone knows Jesus didn't write the Bible neither did Mohammed the Quran. How could they, like u said they couldn't cos they were uneducated. That doesn't mean they didn't have masters around them who studied them while they lived and died. I once came across a research on the authors of the Bible and Quran and the investigators arrived at the fact that those men where educated to an extend, if not they couldn't pull off what they did.
My point is this. Many things done by Jesus and Mohammed where not recorded. Also the stuffs written in the Bible and Quran are just opinions of a select few based on their belief and understanding. It is possible that Mohammed was misquoted many times or that Jesus was misrepresented and never actually did or said what they wrote they did.

There are things in both the bible and the Quran that were and are still beyond human comprehension no matter how educated you are, you cannot write what you don't know.

I said earlier that the Quran spoke extensively about conception of pregnancy from sperm level to foetus formation. It went as far as stating the three stages involved and the numbers of days it takes Please I will like to know what the researchers have to say about this.

This are things that nobody could even comprehend till the modern science came to confirm it. There are still lots of things in the Quran that are yet to be understood and may take many more years of modern research with advanced equipments to understand.

Talking about the Bible of today, it cannot be disputed that certain set of people at some point in time may have for some devilish reason best known to them alter, twist or outrightly rewrite certain aspect of it going by different conspiracy, researches and versions of the book but for the Quran, God said in the Quran that it is a book for which it is well guarded by himself.

That this is indeed a Qur'an most Honorable in a book well-guarded.

Quran 57 verses 77-78

God was so confident in the preservation of it's originality that he issued an open challenge to anyone or group of people to produce anything similar to it.

“Or do they say: “He (Prophet Muhammad) has forged it (this Quran)?” Nay! They believe not! Let them then produce a recitation like it if they are truthful.”
(Quran 52 verses 33-34)

While researches and conspiracy has been able to suggest that the bible may have been altered at some point in history, No known research or conspiracy has ever suggested an alteration in the Quran.

Lastly, on your point. The Quran is not the history of Muhammed or neither is it about the life of Muhammed. It is rather a book of Gods instructions to Muhammed and the whole universe over the years of his prophethood. This instructions are drawn with references from happenings from the past (from the time of Adam till before he was born), The present (events happening around him that he himself didn't know about) and the future (things that are yet to happen or known to mankind).

Even the speakers and experts of the Arabic Language are of the fact that the words, arrangement and presentation of words in the Quran are such that are so deep that they are never in the history of the Arabic Language.

4 Likes

Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by lonamy: 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
Go and read the bible very well to clear all your doubts.

Chapter (10) sūrat yūnus (Jonah)

Sahih International: So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters.

Pickthall: And if thou (Muhammad) art in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto thee, then question those who read the Scripture (that was) before thee. Verily the Truth from thy Lord hath come unto thee. So be not thou of the waverers.

Yusuf Ali: If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading the Book from before thee: the Truth hath indeed come to thee from thy Lord: so be in no wise of those in doubt.

Shakir: But if you are in doubt as to what We have revealed to you, ask those who read the Book before you; certainly the truth has come to you from your Lord, therefore you should not be of the disputers.

Muhammad Sarwar: If you (people ) have any doubt about what We have revealed to you (about the Day of Judgment and other matters of belief), ask those who read the Book that was revealed (to the Prophets who lived) before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord. Thus, do not doubt it (in your heart),

Mohsin Khan: So if you (O Muhammad SAW) are in doubt concerning that which We have revealed unto you, [i.e. that your name is written in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] then ask those who are reading the Book [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] before you. Verily, the truth has come to you from your Lord. So be not of those who doubt (it).

Arberry: So, if thou art in doubt regarding what We have sent down to thee, ask those who recite the Book before thee. The truth has come to thee from thy Lord; so be not of the doubters,
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by jomoh: 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
drnoel:

Yes u understood that but what u forget is the act of misrepresentation. As u weren't there when both Jesus or Mohammed lived, how can u be sure that what they said they did was really so and not aadulterated misrepresentation of facts?

At least both Jesus and Muhammad had a record that showed they existed but Galileo, Socrates, Pythagoras could've been someone like Michel Nostradamus that existed just 500years ago.

For all we know, The so called researches could've been done by some scientists in the 10th century and made us to believe they were done before Christ. That still doesn't mean I don't believe they existed before Christ and Muhammed but that Their knowledge and researches had to be built upon before reaching the final conclusion and were not specific like that of the Bible and the Quran.

Also my believe is that their is a very remote possibility that Those two figures could've heard about the so called Socrates and Pythagoras. Even if they did, they would have to have been possesed by a supernatural force to be able to write about science as it include astronomy, medical science, technology, Agricultural science, spirituality, Law, physics, business, accountability, contract etc all at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by Adeoba10(m): 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
femi4:
jamb question... Go figure...
Meaning of Go figure?
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by drnoel: 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
jomoh:

There are things in both the bible and the Quran that were and are still beyond human comprehension no matter how educated you are, you cannot write what you don't know.

I said earlier that the Quran spoke extensively about conception of pregnancy from sperm level to foetus formation. It went as far as stating the three stages involved and the numbers of days it takes Please I will like to know what the researchers have to say about this.

This are things that nobody could even comprehend till the modern science came to confirm it. There are still lots of things in the Quran that are yet to be understood and may take many more years of modern research with advanced equipments to understand.

Talking about the Bible of today, it cannot be disputed that certain set of people at some point in time may have for some devilish reason best known to them alter, twist or outrightly rewrite certain aspect of it going by different conspiracy, researches and versions of the book but for the Quran, God said in the Quran that it is a book for which it is well guarded by himself.

That this is indeed a Qur'an most Honorable in a book well-guarded.

Quran 57 verses 77-78

God was so confident in the preservation of it's originality that he issued an open challenge to anyone or group of people to produce anything similar to it.

“Or do they say: “He (Prophet Muhammad) has forged it (this Quran)?” Nay! They believe not! Let them then produce a recitation like it if they are truthful.”
(Quran 52 verses 33-34)

While researches and conspiracy has been able to suggest that the bible may have been altered at some point in history, No known research or conspiracy has ever suggested an alteration in the Quran.

Lastly, on your point. The Quran is not the history of Muhammed or neither is it about the life of Muhammed. It is rather a book of Gods instructions to Muhammed and the whole universe over the years of his prophethood. This instructions are drawn with references from happenings from the past (from the time of Adam till before he was born), The present (events happening around him that he himself didn't know about) and the future (things that are yet to happen or known to mankind).

Even the speakers and experts of the Arabic Language are of the fact that the words, arrangement and presentation of words in the Quran are such that are so deep that they are never in the history of the Arabic Language.

At portion highlighted. That's why I mentioned that study I spoke about. That's also why I did start that that since the Bible and the Quran where not directly written by the protagonists its possible that many things were misquoted and or misrepresentated.
That study I mentioned explicitly stated that the Mohammed was misrepresented in the Quran and that the Quran was not seamlessly written like the Bible was but was disjointed as if several people of different orientations and mindset wrote the books. They also gave proof the misrepresentation in several passages of the Quran. This case was also of the bible but to a far lesser form.
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by drnoel: 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
jomoh:

At least both Jesus and Muhammad had a record that showed they existed but Galileo, Socrates, Pythagoras could've been someone like Michel Nostradamus that existed just 500years ago.

For all we know, The so called researches could've been done by some scientists in the 10th century and made us to believe they were done before Christ. That still doesn't mean I don't believe they existed before Christ and Muhammed but that Their knowledge and researches had to be built upon before reaching the final conclusion and were not specific like that of the Bible and the Quran.

Also my believe is that their is a very remote possibility that Those two figures could've heard about the so called Socrates and Pythagoras. Even if they did, they would have to have been possesed by a supernatural force to be able to write about science as it include astronomy, medical science, technology, Agricultural science, spirituality, Law, physics, business, accountability, contract etc all at the same time.

Dont get byside urself. The Bible and Quran were written about people including Jesus and Mohammed. On the other hand those Philosophers I mentioned left notes, memos, written proof of their existence. To cap it all, they were then mentioned in more details by other scholars so no one can confuse they didn't exist.
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
farouk0403:
Aslm my brothers and sisters in islam, I have a question, according to islam it is believe that there are 7 sky the 8th one is where Al'arsh is, I dont't know whether I get it right or not, I stand to be corrected.
I have seen it so many times in discovery channel and Nat geo the space is just a black space with just the solar system around it, and if move further there is nothing except old aged sun erupting like volcano, it is belief that the sun is there over billions of years according to NASA. I have so many things in my mind but I will stop here, my question is please I need more enlightenment to this controversies to clear my mind.

Thanks in anticipation.

OK Let's break this down.

1 Sky + 6 Skies (7) => Kursiyyu => Water => Al'arsh (Throne) => And Allah is above the throne.

The Seven Skies

It is Allah who has created seven heavens and of the earth, the like of them. [His] command descends among them so you may know that Allah is over all things competent and that Allah has encompassed all things in knowledge. [Qur'an 65:12]

Now its established we have seven heavens or skies. Between the distance of one sky to another is five hundred years. Among these 7, only one heaven is visible to we Human and its the one we see stars in it.

Indeed, We have adorned the nearest heaven with an adornment of stars [Qur'an 37:6]

The other six skies are protected from us: We will have access to it during the day of resurrection: What was there is Paradise, Hell etc

O company of jinn and mankind, if you are able to pass beyond the regions of the heavens and the earth, then pass. You will not pass except by authority [from Allah ]. [Qur'an 55:33] [/b]

Kursiyyu

The Kursiyu [Chair - Footstool] is above the 7th sky and the distance between the 7th sky and the Kursiyu is 500 years.

.... His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great. [Qur'an 2:255]

Water And Al'arsh

Above the Kursiyu is the water (The distance between the Kursiyu and the water is also 500 years).

The Ar'arsh (Throne) is above the water and Allah (SWT) is above (on top) the Al'arsh. And that's the end.

…and His Throne was over the Waters... [Hud 11:7]

And the heaven will split [open], for that Day it is infirm. And the angels are at its edges. And there will bear the Throne of your Lord above them, that Day, eight [of them]. That Day, you will be exhibited [for judgement]; not hidden among you is anything concealed. [Quran 69:16-17-18].

The Qur'an is not concerned with detailing the mechanism by which this happens - it is not a science book. It is concerned with telling us the higher reality behind the creation that we witness. Our science will explain a portion of the process - those mechanisms that are visible/observable to us in this material world.

The Qur'an points out to us the invisible realities which are the underlying substrata that drive the mechanisms of this world. The water, is perhaps then the ground of all being, all existence.

Menene sauran Tambayoyinka.

1 Like

Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by jomoh: 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
drnoel:

Dont get byside urself. The Bible and Quran were written about people including Jesus and Mohammed. On the other hand those Philosophers I mentioned left notes, memos, written proof of their existence. To cap it all, they were then mentioned in more details by other scholars so no one can confuse they didn't exist.

I must repeat this for your understanding even though you will need to read and understand the Quran and it's tafseers(guiding explanations) to fully understand but the Quran was not about the Life of Muhammed. I fact Muhammad was mentioned only 3times in the whole Quran.

Reading Quran alone won't give you the deep understanding of the Quran rather it could confuse you in some cases but with the tafseers(supporting explanaition) you Allan get the deep understanding.
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by farouk0403(m): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
FriendChoice:

OK Let's break this down.

1 Sky + 6 Skies (7) => Kursiyyu => Water => Al'arsh (Throne) => And Allah is above the throne.

It is Allah who has created seven heavens and of the earth, the like of them. [His] command descends among them so you may know that Allah is over all things competent and that Allah has encompassed all things in knowledge. [Qur'an 65:12]

Now its established we have seven heavens or skies. Between the distance of one sky to another is five hundred years. Among these 7, only one heaven is visible to we Human and its the one we see stars in it.

Indeed, We have adorned the nearest heaven with an adornment of stars [Qur'an 37:6]

The other six skies are protected from us: We will have access to it during the day of resurrection: What was there is Paradise, Hell etc

O company of jinn and mankind, if you are able to pass beyond the regions of the heavens and the earth, then pass. You will not pass except by authority [from Allah ]. [Qur'an 55:33] [/b]

The Kursiyu [Chair - Footstool] is above the 7th sky and the distance between the 7th sky and the Kursiyu is 500 years.

.... His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great. [Qur'an 2:255]

Above the Kursiyu is the water (The distance between the Kursiyu and the water is also 500 years).

The Ar'arsh (Throne) is above the water and Allah (SWT) is above (on top) the Al'arsh. And that's the end.

…and His Throne was over the Waters... [Hud 11:7]

And the heaven will split [open], for that Day it is infirm. And the angels are at its edges. And there will bear the Throne of your Lord above them, that Day, eight [of them]. That Day, you will be exhibited [for judgement]; not hidden among you is anything concealed. [Quran 69:16-17-18].

The Qur'an is not concerned with detailing the mechanism by which this happens - it is not a science book. It is concerned with telling us the higher reality behind the creation that we witness. Our science will explain a portion of the process - those mechanisms that are visible/observable to us in this material world.

The Qur'an points out to us the invisible realities which are the underlying substrata that drive the mechanisms of this world. The water, is perhaps then the ground of all being, all existence.

Menene sauran Tambayoyinka.
Alhamdulilah na gamsu, My second question is, lets assumed that I was born and brought up in a typical village ( a remote village where there is no access to social media or any social interaction) in any part of southern Nigeria, you know if I was born there my parents will be either pagans, or christains( due to missionaries invasion) This means I most definately follow either of the belief I stated above because I dont know any religion aside from it and I dont have means of interacting with people to enlight me. So my question is If I die with my belief as a pagan what is my case in the hereafter? thanks
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by jomoh: 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
drnoel:

At portion highlighted. That's why I mentioned that study I spoke about. That's also why I did start that that since the Bible and the Quran where not directly written by the protagonists its possible that many things were misquoted and or misrepresentated.
That study I mentioned explicitly stated that the Mohammed was misrepresented in the Quran and that the Quran was not seamlessly written like the Bible was but was disjointed as if several people of different orientations and mindset wrote the books. They also gave proof the misrepresentation in several passages of the Quran. This case was also of the bible but to a far lesser form.

Like I said earlier, the Quran is not about the Life of Muhammad instead it is a book of instructions(like the constitution) using the lifes of past individuals. That is why you chapters of the Quran named after different people, Events, places, groups. Some are even named after animals. Example is the longest chapter in the Quran Baqarah meaning Cow.

It is Obvious the researches expected the Quran to be about the Life of Muhammed and by so should be straight forward about his life. The revelation of the whole Quran took 22years 5months and 14days. They were revealed in verses depending on the events that happened at the time. So it shouldn't be expected to be a straight line.

Like the constitution of any country, the Quran is also not that smooth because it is not a story book of a single event or single life of a particular person but a collection of verses of instructions based on events that had happened, was happening or yet to happen but would still happen in the future.

That non smoothness is also part of what makes it impossible to replicate because you never know when or where in the book can be linked to each other. Meaning that if is recorded as they happened and not an after thought story that can be modified.

There is a big difference between misrepresentation and alteration. Misrepresentation is a very ambigous word that could have different meaning. By the precceding word "disjointed" in your statement have given a clearer meaning to what the researcher meant by misrepresentation which is different from my earlier bolded statement that researchers found the bible to have been altered.

By being disjointed it also buttressed my point that the Quran is a book of instruction that drew references from different happenings across history from different background and territories but no know researcher ever suggested that it was altered in anyway or form.

2 Likes

Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by jidxin(m): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=Adeoba10 post=54013556][/quote] and is jesus a man
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
farouk0403:
Alhamdulilah na gamsu, My second question is, lets assumed that I was born and brought up in a typical village ( a remote village where there is no access to social media or any social interaction) in any part of southern Nigeria, you know if I was born there my parents will be either pagans, or christains( due to missionaries invasion) This means I most definately follow either of the belief I stated above because I dont know any religion aside from it and I dont have means of interacting with people to enlight me. So my question is If I die with my belief as a pagan what is my case in the hereafter? thanks

Everyone who hears the message of Islam in a sound and correct form (and rejects it), will have evidence against him. Whoever dies without having heard the message, then his case is in the hands of Allaah. Allaah knows best about His creation, and He will never treat anyone unfairly.

It is part of the justice of Allaah that He does not punish any people until He has first sent a warning to them and unless there is evidence against them. Allaah does not treat anybody unfairly. Allaah says:

17:15 ...And never would We punish until We sent a messenger.

Imaam Ahmad in his Musnad (16301) said: Allaah's Messenger (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) said: "Four will have proofs (in their favor) on the Day of Standing:

(1) A deaf man who could not hear anything;
(2) a fool (who could not understand anything);
(3) a feebly old man; and
(4) a man who died in the fatrah (the period between prophets).

As for the deaf man, then he will say: 'My Lord, Islaam came and I did not hear anything.' And as for the fool, then he will say, 'My Lord, Islaam came and the children were throwing dung at me.' And as for the feebly old man, then he will say, 'My Lord, Islaam came and I did not understand anything.' And as for the one who died in the fatrah (period between prophets), then he will say, 'My Lord, no messenger from you came to me.'

So He (Allaah) will take oaths from them that they will obey Him (in what He is about to request from them), so it (an order) will be sent to them: [b] 'Enter the Fire!' And verily by Him in whose Hand is my soul, if they entered it, it will be cool and soothing."

Basically: Its saying Allah will test their submission to HIM to telling them go to hell. Those who obey him will enter Paradise.

3 Likes

Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by omokab: 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
MakeWeTalk:

Jesus is not a man but God who came in the flesh.

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

14 And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jesus died for us to live unlike allah that demand muslims die for him.

Hadith 53:352
Allah's prophet said, "Allah guarantees him who strives in His Cause and whose motivation for going out is nothing BUT JIHAD IN HIS CAUSE and belief in His Word, that HE WILL ADMIT HIM INTO PARADISE (if martyred) or bring him back to his dwelling place, whence he has come out, with what he gains of reward and booty."

Surah 4:74
So let those fight in the cause of Allah who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter. And he who fights in the cause of Allah and is killed or achieves victory - We will bestow upon him a great reward.
stop disgracing yourself Mr man. If your bible says in the beginning was with God, simple logic suppose to tell you that God was referring to Adam. Do you know how many prophet and human being that has come before jesus? The same jesus has little followers when he was alive. The person that jesus raised from dead later died or not? Where is your jesus now? He was crucified because he has no followers that can help him.get sense man

1 Like

Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by farouk0403(m): 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
FriendChoice:

Everyone who hears the message of Islam in a sound and correct form (and rejects it), will have evidence against him. Whoever dies without having heard the message, then his case is in the hands of Allaah. Allaah knows best about His creation, and He will never treat anyone unfairly.

It is part of the justice of Allaah that He does not punish any people until He has first sent a warning to them and unless there is evidence against them. Allaah does not treat anybody unfairly. Allaah says:

Imaam Ahmad in his Musnad (16301) said: Allaah's Messenger (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) said: "Four will have proofs (in their favor) on the Day of Standing:

As for the deaf man, then he will say: 'My Lord, Islaam came and I did not hear anything.' And as for the fool, then he will say, 'My Lord, Islaam came and the children were throwing dung at me.' And as for the feebly old man, then he will say, 'My Lord, Islaam came and I did not understand anything.' And as for the one who died in the fatrah (period between prophets), then he will say, 'My Lord, no messenger from you came to me.'

So He (Allaah) will take oaths from them that they will obey Him (in what He is about to request from them), so it (an order) will be sent to them: [b] 'Enter the Fire!' And verily by Him in whose Hand is my soul, if they entered it, it will be cool and soothing."

Basically: Its saying Allah will test their submission to HIM to telling them go to hell. Those who obey him will enter Paradise.
Masha Allah I am grateful, thank you. nagodai sosai May Allah reward you.

I have once created a thread about my family,and how I was raised by my parents without giving me proper knowledge in islam, and the must funniest part of it is my elder brother studied Geography he is not helping matter at all, infact I dont know whether he is an Athiest now, because he gave much emphasis on science and he believe so much in it.
as for my dad he doesn't care about my religion. so I am in a state of dilemma.
This is why I am little bit confused and I decided to ask you the above question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by uss25dec: 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
"we"? Wat do u mean by "we"? We is a plural but d muslim wil say there is only one god. If we say that God d father, God d son n God d holy Spirit n Jesus is d son if God, the muslim wud, if possible, kill n crucify us. Dey said iAllah is one n he is d creator of d universe. Den, he n who created d universe? Muslim claim dat god doesn't have a child. God was not born n he didnt give birth to any child. This there to attack wat d Bible says abt Jesus as d son of God. Let me educate some naive Muslims here abt wat d Bible means as Jesus is d son of God. Wat we mean is sat, Jesus is God dat came to d world in d form of man. He has to use d language dat people wud undstnd. D devil jst used Islam to attack Christianity. If u check d Koran well, most of wat u will c r things dat r there contrary to Christianity.
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
farouk0403:
Masha Allah I am grateful, thank you. nagodai sosai May Allah reward you.

Ameen May Allah guide you.

I have once created a thread about my family,and how I was raised by my parents without giving me proper knowledge in islam,

Yeah I know the thread. There I promise to help you and I even create a special thread for you but you deed not respond.

and the must funniest part of it is my elder brother studied Geography he is not helping matter at all, infact I dont know whether he is an Athiest now, because he gave much emphasis on science and he believe so much in it.

And Qur'an has many answers to science. infact non of the Qur'anic verse that was proven wrong. I recommend you to listen 2 Quran in the light of science by Dr. Zakir Naik. Are you not in touch with your bro that you don't know his faith right now.

as for my dad he doesn't care about my religion. so I am in a state of dilemma.
This is why I am little bit confused and I decided to ask you the above question.

OK. Let me give you example:

Assuming you buy a new machine (any type) and you don't know how to operate it. What do you check? Manufacturers manual (A peace of book attached to the machine design by the producer with all necessary information regarding the machine)

So who is the creator of Man ? God
What's the manufacturers manual of a man? Quran

Qur'an has answers to all your questions. If you have a question don't hide it ask.

You should thank God because you have refused to be in the footstep of your brother.

2 Likes

Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by farouk0403(m): 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
FriendChoice:

Ameen May Allah guide you.

Yeah I know the thread. There I promise to help you and I even create a special thread for you but you deed not respond.

And Qur'an has many answers to science. infact non of the Qur'anic verse that was proven wrong. I recommend you to listen 2 Quran in the light of science by Dr. Zakir Naik. Are you not in touch with your bro that you don't know his faith right now.

OK. Let me give you example:

Assuming you buy a new machine (any type) and you don't know how to operate it. What do you check? Manufacturers manual (A peace of book attached to the machine design by the producer with all necessary information regarding the machine)

So who is the creator of Man ? God
What's the manufacturers manual of a man? Quran

Qur'an has answers to all your questions. If you have a question don't hide it ask.

You should thank God because you have refused to be in the footstep of your brother.

Thanks I will try my best insha Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by MarshalABS: 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
MakeWeTalk:
Islam and their attempt to be like Christians.

Please show us meaningful miracles like raising the dead, that Jesus did.

Matthew 9
18 While he spake these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler, and worshipped him, saying, My daughter is even now dead: but come and lay thy hand upon her, and she shall live.

24 He said unto them, Give place: for the maid is not dead, but sleepeth. And they laughed him to scorn.

25 But when the people were put forth, he went in, and took her by the hand, and the maid arose.

26 And the fame hereof went abroad into all that land.

Until a muslim can do this, I will follow Jesus that raises the dead.

I mean Jesus is alive and mohammed is dead, if allah cannot keep mohammed alive but Jesus is alive;
please explain why I should leave Jesus that is alive and even raises the dead to follow another islam that cannot raise the dead.

they can't even keep mohammed alive let alone raise the dead.
My broda, we muslims are not d enemy. We love Jesus (pbuh) even more dan d christian. In Qur'an d first miracle performed by Jesus (pbuh) was speaking from d cradle. Jesus (pbuh) spoke wen He was an infant... Mervelous. And dis came from d Qur'an. But in Bible wat was d first miracle He performed? Changing of water to wine. And how old was He den? SO I ASK U MA BRODA- which is more greater? I urge u to read d Qur'an with open mind and open heart. It will guide u to d truth. U'v got notin to lose. And don't b scared to tink dat once u open d Qur'an u will lose ur will and b forced to accept Islam. D Qur'an will speak for it self...dat is wat d Qur'an says. May Allah SWA guide u to d right path.

3 Likes

Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by MarshalABS: 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
HighKing01:
Accept chirst now b4 its 2 late!!!
My broda, we muslims are not d enemy. We love Jesus (pbuh) even more dan d christian. In Qur'an d first miracle performed by Jesus (pbuh) was speaking from d cradle. Jesus (pbuh) spoke wen He was an infant... Mervelous. And dis came from d Qur'an. But in Bible wat was d first miracle He performed? Changing of water to wine. And how old was He den? SO I ASK U MA BRODA- which is more greater? I urge u to read d Qur'an with open mind and open heart. It will guide u to d truth. U'v got notin to lose. And don't b scared to tink dat once u open d Qur'an u will lose ur will and b forced to accept Islam. D Qur'an will speak for it self...dat is wat d Qur'an says. May Allah SWA guide u to d right path.

1 Like

Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by Adeoba10(m): 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
jidxin:
and is jesus a man
No....
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by femi4: 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Adeoba10:

Meaning of Go figure?
Use Google jare...Must you ask me about everything?
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by femi4: 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
MarshalABS:
That wasn't the greatest miracle. The greatest miracle was that he died and rose on the third day.

He is not a man cos no man has power to forgive sins yet Jesus told the adulterous woman that her sins are forgiven
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by femi4: 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
omokab:
stop disgracing yourself Mr man. If your bible says in the beginning was with God, simple logic suppose to tell you that God was referring to Adam. Do you know how many prophet and human being that has come before jesus? The same jesus has little followers when he was alive. The person that jesus raised from dead later died or not? Where is your jesus now? He was crucified because he has no followers that can help him.get sense man
Jesus said: Before your father Abraham was, I AM.

John the Baptist came before Jesus yet John knew that Jesus was greater than him. So my friend...no be by who first come
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by neighy(m): 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
FriendChoice:

jazakummullah khairan

is dia fate d same as babies dat died immediately after birth??
And can u please help with citations
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by jidxin(m): 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
Adeoba10:
No....
thank you
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by Adeoba10(m): 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
femi4:
Use Google jare...Must you ask me about everything?
What is Google na?

1 Like

Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by Adeoba10(m): 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
jidxin:
thank you
Don't mention.
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by sissoko22(m): 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
Baba, why you comment for this section
Anikulhapo:
Bobo, I no dey follow u talk
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by omokab: 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
femi4:
Jesus said: Before your father Abraham was, I AM.

John the Baptist came before Jesus yet John knew that Jesus was greater than him. So my friend...no be by who first come
thank God not before Adam
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by moufan: 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
masha ALLAH

ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by femi4: 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
omokab:
thank God not before Adam
Jesus was not created.

In [Jesus Christ] all things were created: . . . all things have been created through him and for him” (Colossians 1:16)

When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! " (Revelation 1:17

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation." (Colossians 1:15
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
neighy:
jazakummullah khairan

is dia fate d same as babies dat died immediately after birth??
And can u please help with citations

No it is different.

* Not Babies only but anyone who has not attain the age of puberty. Every person was born Muslim until the age of puberty He may continue being a Muslim or be made Christian or any other religion by his parents.

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Every child is born in a state of fitrah (the natural state of man, i.e., Islam), then his parents make him into a Jew or a Christian or a Magian.” (Agreed upon).

* Whoever died whether immediately after birth or any age before puberty will go to Paradise.

The hadeeth of Samurah (may Allaah be pleased with him), that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) saw the children of the Muslims and the children of the Mushrikeen with Ibraaheem (peace be upon him). Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6640.

There are varieties of views. Check here

https://islamqa.info/en/6496

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Major Shirk And Minor Shirk / Delaying Having Children In Order To Be Able To Study / Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.