Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

United Bloggers Of Nigeria (ubn) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / United Bloggers Of Nigeria (ubn) (578 Views)

7 Biggest Blogging Mistakes Beginner Bloggers Must Avoid / Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers / Alerts!! Bloggers Of Different Categories Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United Bloggers Of Nigeria (ubn) by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 24, 2017
Welcome to

UNITED BLOGGERS OF NIGERIA (UBN)

The thread dedicated to helping bloggers generate more traffic and have a community.

How this thread works
+ If you own a blog and are looking to gain more traffic to your blog, who better help you and understand your problem better than a fellow blogger.
+ So all you have to do is paste a short description of your blog or article with the link.
+ Other bloggers who follow the thread can then click the link to your page.
+ As you paste your link to your blog or a page on your blog, know that you should also click on someone else's link on the thread.
+ So this is the idea
If this thread has 100 or more dedicated bloggers/followers and for every link you paste, you link on some else's. This means this thread alone can generate about a 100 visitors to your site or page. Just guessing if one person clicks only one link, it goes up if we are more generous with our licks.
Re: United Bloggers Of Nigeria (ubn) by kateskitty(f): 11:49am On Feb 24, 2017
Sign me up grin, how does this work
Re: United Bloggers Of Nigeria (ubn) by oswaggiee(m): 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hmmmm,
Re: United Bloggers Of Nigeria (ubn) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
oswaggiee:
Hmmmm,
Please if you are not going to contribute meaningfully to this thread then don't come here to comment rubbish and take up useful space
Re: United Bloggers Of Nigeria (ubn) by kellyjoesteve: 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hosted Adsense account for sale contact me if you are interested on 07033858779 please for serious buyers only.
Re: United Bloggers Of Nigeria (ubn) by oswaggiee(m): 1:03am On Feb 25, 2017
Vanillaskin:

Please if you are not going to contribute meaningfully to this thread then don't come here to comment rubbish and take up useful space

Screw you!!!

Am a blogger/webdeveloper/seo expert, with 3 years experience my web url is [url=kleeqers.com]Kleeqers.com[/url] didnt get the concept of ur idea...and i was wondering...was it a crime to write my thoughts?

angry angry..Now i am offended

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Website Designer Who Can Train Me Asap / I Will Teach You Web Design Free Of Charge / Adsense Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.