Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Adsense Wahala - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Wahala (579 Views)

Google Adsense Wahala / Adsense Wahala: PLEASE HELP / Skrill Wahala -Help O Guys. Skrill is about to send me back to the village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Wahala by robot1: 8:18pm On May 20, 2017
All the webmasters in the house, I need your help. I recently got my adsense account approved by google in one of the blog. I add the code as instructed by google to my blog but the ad is not showing. But when I preview my blog on blogger dashboard, I can see the blog ad displaying. So I added the same code to another of my blog with a domain, to my surprise, the ads were displaying. I have tried charging the template but it is still not working. Can anyone advice me on what to do? See Photos below. Thanks

Re: Adsense Wahala by MEILYN(m): 8:23pm On May 20, 2017
I guess you are having a hosted adsense..
Re: Adsense Wahala by robot1: 8:49pm On May 20, 2017
Thanks MEILYN for your response. I don't think it is a hosted account cause I applied for the adsense account using a .com domain and beside, the account did not states that it is hosted or non hosted when I checked on adsense website.
Re: Adsense Wahala by MEILYN(m): 8:55pm On May 20, 2017
robot1:
Thanks MEILYN for your response. I don't think it is a hosted account cause I applied for the adsense account using a .com domain and beside, the account did not states that it is hosted or non hosted when I checked on adsense website.
You said it's displaying on domain, but it isn't displaying on dot com. You could solve your problem by first placing your ad on another dot com domain different from the one you are using now. If it displays, then we can start from there, if not then you know what's up..

(1) (Reply)

Premium Wordpress Themes + FREE Hosting / I Was Blocked Out Of A Smile Wifi Hotspot, How Do I Unblock Myself? Plss / Google Analytics Interpretation Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.