Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

5ds Job Tips That Will Supercharge Your Job Confidence During Recession - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5ds Job Tips That Will Supercharge Your Job Confidence During Recession (388 Views)

5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job / Confidence During Interviews / 5D Tips That Will Supercharge Your Job Confidence During Economic Recession(2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5ds Job Tips That Will Supercharge Your Job Confidence During Recession by slateman(m): 10:46am On Feb 24, 2017
Staff work around a constantly changing workplace dynamics that bleak the future if they don’t modify or adapt to the requirement of a typical 21st century workplace. Let me say here that, workplace threats has sucked-off productivity from many people. Unfortunately, the outcome of UN-productivity is best imagined than felt.

With that said, you don't need to leave your career future to fate. Your work life need not be subjected to complex decisions of ever-changing workplace dynamics. You can live above threats; you can conquer undue pressure on your job. You can enjoy your workdays with satisfaction and you can always feel confident about your abilities and achievement.

Just take your time, free your mind and engage your consciousness and sub consciousness to assimilate and MOST IMPORTANTLY put to practice the tips and recommendation you may come across in this post and subsequent posts.

1st D: De-Energize Distraction

Folks in the 70s and 80s grew up listening to the song “Time na money oh, time na money, use your time well, no wakawaka, ….”. As if the songwriter knew that I will tell you about time and the effects of distraction on goals. Do you know that focus and distraction are parallel when you want to achieve your goals? Distractions breeds regret but for some, it’s a cover for weak mental strength. Distraction as a matter of fact doesn’t kill time, it kills goals in the long run or at most, it kills the fire for achievement. Worst of all, if you replace goal attempts with fantasy, you get zero result.

If you curb distraction, and re-channel the energy on something lofty, you will achieve more on the job, earn more on the job and achieve the superstar worker status wherever you work.

2ND D: - Develop A Game Plan To The Top

The other time I observed that the era we live in is pathetic in the sense that majority of humanity believe in God to drop all blessings on their laps. We pray, we engage in all manners of spiritual exercise to force God to bless us on gold platter. Worst of all, humans are crazily expecting a rise without any price, crown without cross.

We live our lives by default doing same thing every day and expecting different result. We are like politicians without concrete developmental plan. All they do is to rehearse previous manifestos, the more reason why their impacts are never felt at all when they get to power.

Don’t be insane friend!! Develop a game plan to get to the top and match it with smart work. If you get such game plan, you can reduce every workplace threats to inconsequential because you will rise above them. You can safe-guard your job from imminent danger whatsoever if you can plan to move with your game plan.

3RD D - Do The Impossible

I recalled I participated in a gargantuan projects in the past. Due to the timeline and pressure to deliver, I nearly backed out of the project. The subtle threat to sanction all project participants if the project failed did not help matter. When you are under SUCH immense pressure to complete a project, mistakes are inevitable which may lead to the unavoidable.

To be brief, the project ended gracefully well planned and executed to the point. Why, because[b] I simplified the impossibility and magnify the simple solution steps[/b]. As a mathematician, my lecturers told me to simplify equations, same way; I assure you that you can simplify career impossibilities. You too, you can turn that gargantuan project to several small steps that will overcome all challenges on your job. Go ahead and simplify the impossibilities.

4TH D - Don’t Burn Out

Hi, imagine you are working your health to sickness burning out ferociously to ensure that your job tasks are well done and if it’s a project, well implemented. After you murdered rest and relaxation to ensure that the project turn out well, the reverse occurred. Have you ever wondered why some project you labored hard to see succeed actually did not? Have you noticed several mistakes on the job that you so much invested energy?

I am not a biologist but I noticed that, towards the evening whenever I get tired , I make mistakes on projects and tasks. Sometimes what takes 2 hours to achieve in the evening takes me 30 minutes in the morning.

At any stage of office tasks and assignment, project or whatever; when you are burning out, take out time to relax every day. If the project is consuming a great deal of mental energy, quickly create a stop gap to relax, make it a daily routine. Don’t look like a fool on the job with several mistakes against you in the project.

5TH D - Demote Fear

I remember the story of a particular man, JOB in the Bible who attracted his constant fears. You get what you wish for directly or indirectly. What you constantly fear will exert great pressure on your psyche which can actually lead you to taking steps to invite the worst. When you dwell on your fears too much, you will soon see what see the fears knocking your doorstep.

Be candid, what are your fears on the job? Clearly, at one time or the other, we feares the worse on our jobs. Apart from the fact that what you fear might not come to pass most of the times if you don’t dwell on the fear, the demobilizing effect of fear on your work progress is enormously destructive.

I am not saying that all fears are totally evil but in the context of excellent career achievement and promotional prospects, it’s evil.
This is where you should apply the law of physics. Candidly, just like i did, turn around the tables behind your fears by focusing your energy on daily, simple but measurable actions that can turn your status quo around on the job.

Learn to make immediate and even long career decisions not out of fear of the future, but based on conviction from inner strength within, coupled with simple and straightforward daily actions

You can also check The 20 Secrets ordinary workers like you know and do in and out of recession that turned them to superstar wherever they work, and you can replicate the secrets for even greater success in your workplace. [b]Check www.slateofthenation.com/boardroom-darling for more information[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 5ds Job Tips That Will Supercharge Your Job Confidence During Recession by ekrizz(m): 10:51am On Feb 24, 2017
Space booked!

(1) (Reply)

Forbes: When It's Time To Dump Your Career And Pursue Your Passion / As A Criminology Graduate, Certificate Or Masters? / Want To Work In Abroad?. Study ISO 9001 Lead Auditor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.