Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Second Wife: Kano, Put Your House In Order – Aliyu U. Tilde - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Second Wife: Kano, Put Your House In Order – Aliyu U. Tilde (334 Views)

Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks / Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) / DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Second Wife: Kano, Put Your House In Order – Aliyu U. Tilde by Rezponder: 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Listening to Sheikh Aminu Daurawa on BBC this morning expressing reservations about the new law regulating polygamy in Kano, I felt there is the need for wider consultation on the matter by HRH and the committee drafting the proposal.

Sheikh Daurawa is not a person to be ignored. He heads the Hizbah and commands a lot of public opinion and respect. As head of Hizbah, one can say he is among the most informed leaders on matrimonial problems in Kano. He clears thousands of cases yearly. He has seen it, heard it and treated it. More so, he is the quintessential Islamic scholar.

Image result for second wife marriage kano

On the other side, the head of the committee drafting the matrimonial code is of no smaller stature, our dear old friend and learned scholar, Dr. Bashir Aliyu. He has everything needed of knowledge and – allow me to say – piety to head the committee. I listened to the interview he granted the BBC few days ago and surely he is doing just the superb job I expect of him.

Read more https://rezponder.com/second-wife-kano-put-house-order/

(1) (Reply)

Conform To Reform / The Truth Has Emerged! / True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.