Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Bishop To Otobo:be Careful, Stop Spoiling The Man Of God's Name - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop To Otobo:be Careful, Stop Spoiling The Man Of God's Name (338 Views)

Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop To Otobo:be Careful, Stop Spoiling The Man Of God's Name by YoungB1a(m): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
The Niger Delta Bishops and Ministers Forum (NDBMF) has cautioned, Miss Stephanie Otobo, to stop blackmailing and spoiling the name of Apostle Johnson Suleiman, the General Oversee of the Omega Fire Ministries.
His Eminence, Dr. Julius Ediwe, the president of NDBMF said, “We want to let Nigerians and the whole world know that this is just a propaganda. It is false. As spiritual fathers in the land, we will not be quite and watch a young girl; with whomever that is sponsoring her, spoil the name of a man of God. “We cannot sit down and watch a young girl like that speak blasphemy of such a man of God. We are here to say it is an error. As Niger Delta Bishops and Ministers Forum, we condemn the actions of the young girl and whoever that i
Stephanie Otobo and Apostle Joshua Suleiman
s sponsoring her.
“We want to advise them to leave Apostle Suleiman alone; allow him to do what God has sent him to do in Nigeria, in Africa and the whole world. Such a man is not somebody who that little girl should come up to rubbish. “So, we are saying, please, if you love your live, run away from this evil who were paid to carry out this evil against the man of God, if not the wrath of God is coming upon you. We know that such allegation can come at any time to any man of God who preached the truth and has integrity.
“We want to urge Nigerians not to buy into what that young girl is saying. Anybody that is following the girl should be careful, because they are incurring the wrath of God. Remember, the Bible said, touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. God has not permitted anybody to speak such evil of any man of God. We are warning whoever is involved in this to be careful with men of God.”

source:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/bishops-otobo-careful-stop-spoiling-man-gods-name/

Re: Bishop To Otobo:be Careful, Stop Spoiling The Man Of God's Name by seankay(m): 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
Yahoo Men
Re: Bishop To Otobo:be Careful, Stop Spoiling The Man Of God's Name by Martinez19(m): 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
* I am an anointed man of God
* touch not my anointed...
* don't judge.
* leave it for God.
My fellow Nigerians, these are the points that fake men of God use to commit wrong doings with impunity.

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah’s Witnesses Mobilise Global Response To Threat Of Ban In Russia / Prayer.... Bible's Prescription To All Human Woes / Why That Person That Promised You Have Not Yet Fulfilled It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.