Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Blast Igbos Called Them Drug Traffickers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Blast Igbos Called Them Drug Traffickers (944 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blast N12m Swindler For Insulting Her On Facebook (photos) / 'it's Slutty & Inappropriate'' -kemi Olunloyo Blast Toke's Outfit To Book Launch / You Are Nobody - Kemi Olunloyo Blast Linda Ikeji For Loosing MTV MAMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Blast Igbos Called Them Drug Traffickers by ShoProperties(m): 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
#hnninsanity® The fact remains that most may call me a tribalist. The image of #Igbos is no good in Nigeria. They have not been able to get a president, they are in denial, they even push dead causes like #Biafra. They seem to be the only ones marginalized. Notice how most of them live abroad outside Nigeria but still want to separate #Nigeria.They lead Nigeria's sex trade, they seem to be everyone's houseboy and housegirl, they steal and destroy copyright laws by creating counterfeit merchandise, drugs and endanger public safety and more on the poster/flyer.

The insane truth is that Nigeria's Eastern Nigerian tribe needs serious rebranding or the Igbo nation will finally COLLAPSE! Dumbass tribe!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blast Igbos Called Them Drug Traffickers by haywire07(m): 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
But is it a lie? Igbos

Even in the words of a mad man, u can still find atoms of truth

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blast Igbos Called Them Drug Traffickers by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
This woman no dey tire?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blast Igbos Called Them Drug Traffickers by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
Afonjas at it again this early morning. They think about Igbo 24/7. OP Afonja using Kemi as a decoy!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blast Igbos Called Them Drug Traffickers by AshiwajuFoward: 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Sho! I guess her hot and steamy romance with the iPods is effectively over. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blast Igbos Called Them Drug Traffickers by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lol mad woman because flavour no gree fvcck am grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blast Igbos Called Them Drug Traffickers by ShoProperties(m): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blast Igbos Called Them Drug Traffickers by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mk she continue na....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blast Igbos Called Them Drug Traffickers by Brown14: 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
Since am not from any of the tribes mentioned should I be worried?

Should I comment?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blast Igbos Called Them Drug Traffickers by uzucuzu1(m): 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
She has a point here. Am Igbo but history way back shows the mad woman is not insane here
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blast Igbos Called Them Drug Traffickers by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ibos will not like this. Truth hurts.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blast Igbos Called Them Drug Traffickers by TPAND(f): 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
This woman deserves to be stripped nakid... flogged in the assss in public. Her craze is getting out of hand
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blast Igbos Called Them Drug Traffickers by zhanny16: 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nawoo bcus flavour no gree Bleep am Shey con dey vomit anyhow I learnt she's 50..many are mad few are roaming she's even a disgrace to her father cus she called the man a fool. I wonder who her babypapa is
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blast Igbos Called Them Drug Traffickers by ShoProperties(m): 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin Lalasticlala
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blast Igbos Called Them Drug Traffickers by auntysimbiat(f): 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blast Igbos Called Them Drug Traffickers by Incognito101: 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mama at it again.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blast Igbos Called Them Drug Traffickers by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
Frm wah I saw..if am nt blind, her blasts were at d three major tribes...op quit being tribalistic
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blast Igbos Called Them Drug Traffickers by bignero: 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
ShoProperties:
#hnninsanity® The fact remains that most may call me a tribalist. The image of #Igbos is no good in Nigeria. They have not been able to get a president, they are in denial, they even push dead causes like #Biafra. They seem to be the only ones marginalized. Notice how most of them live abroad outside Nigeria but still want to separate #Nigeria.They lead Nigeria's sex trade, they seem to be everyone's houseboy and housegirl, they steal and destroy copyright laws by creating counterfeit merchandise, drugs and endanger public safety and more on the poster/flyer.

The insane truth is that Nigeria's Eastern Nigerian tribe needs serious rebranding or the Igbo nation will finally COLLAPSE! Dumbass tribe!

haywire07:
But is it a lie? Igbos

Even in the words of a mad man, u can still find atoms of truth

AshiwajuFoward:
Sho! I guess her hot and steamy romance with the iPods is effectively over. undecided

uzucuzu1:
She has a point here. Am Igbo but history way back shows the mad woman is not insane here

coolesmile:
Ibos will not like this. Truth hurts.

she mentioned all tribes... yet you all centred on igbos grin

all that your hatred and negative energy breeds cancer

may igbos not give you people cancer... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blast Igbos Called Them Drug Traffickers by Muzanga(f): 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
The mad woman mentioned all tribes. We all have flaws. Drug dealers are madeup of segun, emeka and ahmed. Stop focusing on one tribe so that we can know the real criminals. Crime doesnt have a tribe!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blast Igbos Called Them Drug Traffickers by Muzanga(f): 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
ShoProperties:

you are really dumb! Yorubas are always jealous of the igbos. I wonder why.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blast Igbos Called Them Drug Traffickers by ShoProperties(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin
Muzanga:
you are really dumb! Yorubas are always jealous of the igbos. I wonder why.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blast Igbos Called Them Drug Traffickers by Sammypope4all(m): 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lol. Same person that wants to f*ck flavor.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blast Igbos Called Them Drug Traffickers by ShoProperties(m): 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
Sammypope4all:
Lol. Same person that wants to f*ck flavor.
let flavor give her 1 round now

(1) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Parties Hard With Hot Ladies At A Carnival In Trinidad. / Nairalanders I Lost My Handsome Father Today .see Pics / 'my Hair 'are' Not Cheap, I Change It Every Four Days, $500 A Week' - Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.