Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Can't You Just Be As Crazy As Paul - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can't You Just Be As Crazy As Paul (272 Views)

Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? / If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can't You Just Be As Crazy As Paul by GodsMopol: 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
I was going through some pages on nairaland and I came across this literature page under Entertainment, and surprisingly, you would come across views right there that even some front-page post don't have, I think Paul would have set his tent where the gospel has not been preached, for God sake, this is social media, if they block you, open another one, they drove Paul out of a town after much rowdiness that he single handed generated, Acts 19

Acts 19:8 And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God. 19:9 But when divers were hardened, and believed not, but spake evil of that way before the multitude, he departed from them, and separated the disciples, disputing daily in the school of one Tyrannus. 19:10 And this continued by the space of two years; so that all they which dwelt in Asia heard the word of the Lord Jesus, both Jews and Greeks.

He still won't stop, people are getting addicted to sites everyday, people are dressing to kill in the broad day, and many other vices that we have ignorantly taken to in this present world, and the society has accepted what's not acceptable, and the sad part is, we love it so, because its either you are telling them to stop, or you are gathering with them, Paul prayed for boldness to speak, I think you need to pray for boldness to write, and if you happen to be pray for that, well, I won't know, but I just don't understand anymore, we are good at writing articles if it was waec or neck, we are best at that, but the things of God, we never hold in high exteem. Pls shine your eyes, people are going to the hospitals everyday, and that's it, do you need to wait until the right time, a hypothetical time that just exist in your mind, anf not in the real word, Paul said, I am not ashamed, in another place, Jesus said, if you can't confess me before men, you know the rest of the story, just get out there are start doing something, people are no more minded about the things of God and the righteous, peace and joy that the Holy Ghost brings.

1 Like

Re: Can't You Just Be As Crazy As Paul by GodsMopol: 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
its a nice piece you should read

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Pain... / OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(sun. 16/04/2017) / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.