Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,528 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

The Leverage Daily Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Leverage Daily Devotional (263 Views)

The Leverage Daily Devotional / The Leverage Daily Devotional / The Leverage Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Leverage Daily Devotional by DrBookie(f): 8:45am On Mar 07, 2017
The Supernatural Life 1

March 7, 2017

Genesis 1:3
“And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.”
John 1:1
The supernatural controls the natural, and the natural displays the supernatural. Victims of life are natural and ignorant people who only have things happen to them instead of making things happen. They are ignorant in that they do not know how to make things happen in their favour; they are frustrated just because they think life isn’t fair on them. Some even think that things will happen for them by chance. They live their lives at the mercy of the next good thing that may happen. They are not sure of anything good happening to them other than their woes and troubles befalling them.
But God did not design life to run that way, which was the reason He made man in His image that he might walk with Him. Sin came into the world and cut man off from that vital fellowship he once enjoyed with God; but thank God for the redemptive plan of God effected by Jesus Christ at Calvary. Now man has been restored to fellowship with God in Christ Jesus. “ Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature; old things are passed away, behold all things are become new” (2 Corinthians 5:17). The man in Christ is supernatural and of the supernatural God.
Lessons must be learnt of the supernatural to walk in it. God is our Mentor and Coach in this realm. We must look to Him for vital lessons on how to walk in the supernatural. For example, He created the earth by His Word. This revelation to us is vital to walking in the supernatural. The Word is a vital handle that dictates the pace of happenings in the natural. When the Word is spoken, as God spoke it in the beginning, the natural makes room for what it commands or demands.

My Solid Front (Confession): I declare in the Name of Jesus that I am of God. I am of the class of God. I am a legitimate and proper child of the Most High. I am born of the Spirit and of the Word. I speak the Word and I see what I say. Amen.

FURTHER MEDITATION: JOHN 1:1-3; 1 JOHN 5:4.

(1) (Reply)

Transformed By That Word / Bearing False Name In New Life? / A Message For All Muslim Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.