Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? (15360 Views)

Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? / Ever Gotten A Job As A Pregnant Woman? Lets Talk.. / Push Cv- How Effective? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? by lonelydora: 8:21am On Feb 25, 2017
hayholjolly:
Push CV is one of the annoying site ever since have joined they have not been invited for an interview even I still went far to the extent of paying to them to create different CV for me in spite that nothing show up also the cv they create are not attractive.

Why pay someone to organize your CV? Whenever I see those adverts, i just laugh. It's what you tell that person that he will still write. Go to Google and download a sample which they still do anyway

3 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? by jahsson(m): 8:22am On Feb 25, 2017
lonelydora:

I'm bigger means that my current job pays more than the new job. I can't be attending invites for a 1-4 years experience job of 50 -200k when I have 9 years experience.

They link you base on what you have on your CV, and not knowing anyone.

Okay sir...
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? by GreatManBee: 8:29am On Feb 25, 2017
Engrkingsley:
Please guys am I the only one thinking push CV is nonsense??.. They keep on recommending my CV for different jobs buy haven't gotten any invite from the company... It's tiring.. Please ur info would help

PushCV and Jobberman is a scam. All they're interested in is advertising on their website.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? by ib22003(m): 8:31am On Feb 25, 2017
Push CV is rubbish, they are even thieves, I paid for cv rewrite since December 8 and till today nothing. it took more than a month for them to verify payment and after that, they won't pick their calls. If you hear push cv, Push through the next exit and run for your dear life.
Engrkingsley:
Please guys am I the only one thinking push CV is nonsense??.. They keep on recommending my CV for different jobs buy haven't gotten any invite from the company... It's tiring.. Please ur info would help

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? by tuna4servi(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2017
I have been thinking o this as well, I don't really know wat they are up to. Over 2yrs I have bin with them, noting has happened
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? by Gagaben: 9:00am On Feb 25, 2017
OFFICE ADVERT!!!

GIS, an organization that specializes in Branding, Business Consulting, Human and Interpersonal Development, Nutritional and Health Care Service Delivery, Information Management and Logistics, Research and Technology in partnership with various international bodies is currently conducting a nation wide recruitment and is Employing Graduates and Non-Graduates into Various Positions.

HOW TO APPLY
Interested Applicants should follow the following procedures when applying:

GRADUATES
should send their CV's/Resume to the email below gishroffice@gmail.com.

NON-GRADUATES
should send their NAMES,LOCATION, SEX & PHONE NUMBERS to the office line 07010170241(SMS ONLY).

NOTE:
This Job Opening Applies to Residents of Ebonyi,Abia,Port-Harcourt/RIVERS,Enugu,Bayelsa,Akwa-Ibom,Calabar, ILORIN and Delta State.

Application closes on the 31st March,2017 by 12PM Prompt.

Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? by justmenoni: 9:00am On Feb 25, 2017
Union Bank Banking School in Lagos

quote author=MistaBabz post=54035236]They recently recruited for Union Bank & I have a friend who's in Union Bank Banking School in Lagos right now [/quote]
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? by tpapi: 9:01am On Feb 25, 2017
Pushcv is jus like a waste pipe
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? by ephi123(f): 9:05am On Feb 25, 2017
VeniJu:

Just wait, you hear? When buhari returns, he will give you a bigger job.

Not everyone will settle for less, it's their choice.
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? by ephi123(f): 9:06am On Feb 25, 2017
lonelydora:

Why pay someone to organize your CV? Whenever I see those adverts, i just laugh. It's what you tell that person that he will still write. Go to Google and download a sample which they still do anyway

Exactly.

3 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? by akaahs(m): 9:09am On Feb 25, 2017
lonelydora:
Don't mind them. They are always pushing jobs that are not for you. Because they heard 'engineer', they will push any engineering job that is not your field.

The only good thing is they don't push expired adverts like other blogs. I give it to them. They are helping me to inform friends on available jobs shaa
bros pls na engineer u be? If yes which field nd whats ur location?

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? by Babsunclejoe(m): 10:00am On Feb 25, 2017
Ya, push cv actually look a mirage, but I got a job through it with AP Molar in Lagos and I was living in Port Harcourt then. I was on line one day when I saw a push from their site, reluctantly a submitted my cv there and I was surprise when I got a call from them three moths later. it is real but the chances are slim in Nigeria.
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? by charlesucheh(m): 11:09am On Feb 25, 2017
Walahi! That site is rubbish! I even had to write their online test and got the cert, but they keep telling me to pay them to update my CV... infact, just forget about those Traffic seeking site!
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? by oluamid(m): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2017
The damage this thread is causing Push Cv will take a lot of money and effort to fix. I only hope they'd sit up and actually connect people with jobs. You can't claim to be a job board if majority of people who are on the platform have never gotten a job through you.
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? by StPete: 11:28am On Feb 25, 2017
PUSH CV is a big joke.
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? by lonelydora: 11:45am On Feb 25, 2017
akaahs:

bros pls na engineer u be? If yes which field nd whats ur location?

Guess no problem?
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? by Franky9584(m): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
I doubt,
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? by akaahs(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
lonelydora:

Guess no problem?
not at all. Just that i need sum1 in civil engr to put me through practicals
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? by lonelydora: 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
akaahs:

not at all. Just that i need sum1 in civil engr to put me through practicals

Okay. I have an Electrical background
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? by H2Ossss(m): 7:31am On Feb 26, 2017
Engrkingsley:

I know ppl that got union bank through push cv
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? by Stonerboi: 8:41am On Feb 26, 2017
MistaBabz:
They recently recruited for Union Bank & I have a friend who's in Union Bank Banking School in Lagos right now

The question says "has anyone gotten a job? Not "has anyone's friend"

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? by MistaBabz: 7:30am On Feb 27, 2017
Stonerboi:

The question says "has anyone gotten a job? Not "has anyone's friend"
Is that person not anyone? Grow up abeg
Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? by effty(m): 8:17am On Feb 27, 2017
lonelydora:

No matter ow good your CV is, they will still tell u something negative.

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? by tpapi: 7:21am On Feb 28, 2017
push cv is just like a waste pipe

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Identify GNLD Agencies? / Why Physically Commuting To Office Everyday Isn't Worth The Stress! / FG To Generate 2million Jobs From ICT- Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.