Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

As A Christian, You Ought To Be Radical - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Christian, You Ought To Be Radical (235 Views)

Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them / If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. / Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Christian, You Ought To Be Radical by GodsMopol: 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
Radical means not giving up even to death, Revelation 12:11, said

Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

They loved not their lives, we are too love minded this days, we love our lives so much that, we just confess with our lips and our unholy hands on Sundays, singing every song that's worth it, but all that God requires from you is your heart, give me your heart, I have come to realise that, many Christians don't know God has a plan for them, I was in a dream, and I was being chased by some demons and in the quest to hide, and re-strategize, I noticed there was a shop everywhere I turn, spiritual, there was not meant to be a shop in those place, but we live like we are not of value or worth before God.

we live as though the Bible is history, we live like the blind, we can't see, how much more, speak, our lives to us is just like though we are mistakes, I gave my life to Christ some time ago, and I wake up, evidently, an Angel would wake me up, and I would study for 1hour or so and pray. After somewhile, I was doing that like often, we are always experiencing some of this things, but we don't understand, like we have a dream, then our eyes pop opens, the message is, pray and study, but we instead get hold of our phones, and we start browsing, and it keeps happening but we never get to understand. God loves us so much that He's ready to leave Heaven to come spend some time with you, but, here is the problem, the heaven and the heavens belong to God and the earth, He has giving to the children of men, the earth does not belong to God, so He can't come into the earth, the devil is in charge of this world, and the only way we can lay claim to anything on this earth, that's ours in heaven, then the kingdom of God must suffer violent, and the violent shall take and have what God has for them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apologies To The Northerners... / Msmdm Online Prayer Summit / Ccdc Obiaruku Are Making Preparation For The Up Coming Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.