Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million (55435 Views)

Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena / Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) / "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by barcitymedia: 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
The Tonto Dikeh and Her Husband Churchill Olakunle marriage drama started as a joke until several publications came out online from the marriage Controversy.

The Marriage controversy started when it was revealed that Tonto Dikeh framed to blackmail her beloved husband Olakunle Churchill , that he was cheating on her with Emerging Nollywood Actress.

Tonto Dikeh husband, Churchill recently disclosed that he had no Female Personal Assistant on an interview with Toast Magazine, Rosy Meurer is just an ambassador to Big Church Foundation and not his Personal Assistant, He added.

While speaking to one of the wife's friend, he revealed to us that Churchill Left for Ghana when the Marriage Crisis started from the mother's in-law home where it was allegedly revealed that she pushed her mother in-law down and broke some properties in a bid to defend her marijuana lifestyle.

A Domestic aide in the family again leaked out to an Abuja Blogger, Barcity that Tonto Dikeh has eloped with her Son, Properties document valued at $1m , Money which is said to be worth over 300 million Naira, since then Tonto Dikeh is still not yet to be reached, She added.

The Househelp who pleaded not to be mentioned also buttressed that she overhead her madam pushing to take over Big Church Foundation as a subsidiary of Tonto Dikeh Foundation as she believes that it will make better impression for a celebrity actress who is big on the media.

Popular Comedian Gandoki also recently attacked Tonto Dikeh on Instagram and asked her to go back to her Marriage.

Tonto Dikeh also disclosed that her marriage with Churchill was based on Lies, Scam and that she also treated many STDs.

According to the Report from Tonto Dikeh's Instagram Page, she also denied that her husband Churchill bought her 2017 Lexus SUV which we have seen her drive in the City of Abuja and also at Big Church Foundation Eye Project which was held in Millennium park, Abuja.

NAWA OH!!! Who is deceiving who

http://theplatformnews.com/breaking-news-tonto-dikeh-exposed-escapes-husbands-300m-naira/

SOURCE: BARCITY MEDIA

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Judasjudas(m): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
women ehn! .. cry Fear them ..

54 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by benedictnsi(m): 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
I doubt the authenticity of this news.....

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Chinny5(f): 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
Show us proof o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by adorablepepple(f): 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
Silly bloggers building up lies on tonto's allegations. Once again keep your affairs off social media and be true to yourself.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by nairalandfreak(m): 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin

I beg your pardon sir...

...Tomto Obinuigwe Obianuju has more sense than that!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by LastSurvivor11: 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
When Tonto husband catches her

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by cao(f): 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
Y'all really need to learn the definition of elope.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by nairaman101: 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
hmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by dapsoneh: 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
Celeb marriage na wa oo!

15 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by dbynonetwork: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
Where I come from we always warn our girls never to marry an AFONJA MAN........
An average Afonja man sees MARRIAGE AS A BOY FRIEND AND GIRL FRIEND THING.... they can never settle down with one wife...

90 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
Come.. what's with these stories sef.

Everyone can now claim Wikipedia and Google on Tonto Dike's marriage eh?

Well when an elephant is overwhelmed and brought to it's knees, even little ants begin to march on its incredible biomass.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Firstcitizen: 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
Every hungry blogger and online news platform can now weave a web of lies around Tonto Dike to get traffic.

Which house help? Liars everywhere.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by SalamRushdie: 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
cao:

I tell you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by rossyc(f): 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Ogashub(m): 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by BrutalJab: 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
That's the plan.
She don get one child.

The next thing is for her to join the leagues of single mum and start fucking all around.

Churchill have been used.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by eleojo23: 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
gh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
I dont have anything to say bout dis

14 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by bignero: 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
ok...she part owner

so haters can hug transformer

bloggers, media, nairaland etc ...only God can deliver you people..if karma was instant some of you will drop dead instanta
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Nukualofa: 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Always have faith like Seun grin

Finally Tonto has returned back to his beloved hands.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by bayocanny: 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
According to Tonto Dikeh
Her marriage was build on lies. She's nursing STD's She made Mr Churchill the kind of person he becomes today. She elope with a sum of $1million.
Tell me more, am listening

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Nukualofa: 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
cheesy
cao:

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bloggers can be so annoying. No iota of fact in this gibberish, nothing but mere conjectures.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Mskrisx(f): 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
In this little days small me has spent on earth I have learned alot. One of the greatest of the lessons is that- "be careful what you say and do no matter the reason behind it because, you might never have the chance to explain or the chance to make amends cus it would have gone farther than u expected.

Tonto love and my big boss church hill... May God give u both the courage to amend whatever it is. No matter how dirty people have labeled you both I need you to know that " In the end, Love is all that matters." smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by chykmoni(m): 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nawao
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
I have always known this was how her marriage will end. I assure you. Celebrity marriages don't last. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
benedictnsi:
I doubt the authenticity of this news.....

Very shallow thing...y always "house help say" "house help no say", if you want to lie why not be classy about it like saying " an inside source" smh for some PR ppl sha

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by joebeckz(m): 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
if you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees. keep embarrassing yourselves.
goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by LAFO: 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tonto don return to FP.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by ajuwarhodes(f): 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
This story isn't true, am not a fan of tonto ,but something tells me this stories are all lies

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Dressed As A Mobile Policeman & Carrying An AK47 Rifle On Set Of Officer / Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies / Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.