Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 (22876 Views)

UTME: Reps Asks JAMB To Suspend NIN Requirement For Candidates / Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) 2018 Post UTME & Pre-degree Forms Released / NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2017 | NDA 69th RC Shortlisted Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by omoiyami65: 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
ok. we don hear
Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by wizzlyd(m): 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tnxz
Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by pawesome(m): 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

Buhari is a bastard and is dead.
bros,calm down.no vex..na wetin happen?
Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by seanwilliam(m): 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Jamb and nonsense are like siemese twin....since last year september they never concluded/arrived on anything tangible.....Oloyede continue!!
Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by henksbeads: 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Lolz

A very closed person around me paid a sum of N30,000 naira for examination malpractice for her girlfriend, Initially the lady didn't know that the guy paid that much until when matter arose and this caused some problems between both of them.

The lady got angry so much that it led to a big trouble, almost broke up. She said she does not want special centre, She said she want to try and fail as many times as possible and at the end she is able to beat her chest that she worth that much. When the issue became tougher, i advised the guy to go back to the centre, retrieve the money and get the normal JAMB form for her, The guy went there and the owner of the center called Maxim Era Academy at Awolowo way somewhere around Ikeja told him that he has registered her for JAMB already that the money is non-refundable, that was when i picked interest in these case.

So i went to the centre since it is not far away to my home, I made enquiry, they said their JAMB normal registration is N8,500 special centre is N35,000 and asked if the JAMB is out already, he said yes, they have commenced registration that if i pay i will be registered today...yeeee egbami ooo i screamed when did registration start that i did not know? He said it is only special centres like them that are given special right that can register students for now, so if i pay i will be registered today yeeee iro nla i shouted inside me this time so he did not hear me.

I Asked since the JAMB is now written on computer, how possible for them to help their candidates during the exam? He said they have some software they normally use to do that so i should not worry. He gave me one handbill that i should call the number when i am ready since i told him that i will come back.

On the handbill, i saw they have three branches in Ikeja including GRA and Ketu then i asked how many students do they have now? He said they have more than 150 students in all the centres. I asked again, how sure that I will pass if i pay N35,000 he gave me assurance and he said even close to 60% of their students registered for malpractice with them because they trust them and many of them came through others they had helped in the past. At this junction i stood up and left telling him i will come back.

So, I kept asking myself would Nigeria ever good? would this country ever get better? i was sick inside me, as government is cutting our evil fingers we are wearing rings in the others.

In conclusion, i told the guy to forget about getting the money back, he should just get the lady registered when the form comes out. The guy will never return the money. No hell fire can collect the money from him, he has many rich parents in GRA that are backing him up, if not he will not be existing among the rich people in G.R.A and be doing that without being challenge.

Hope for Nigeria is getting smaller everyday.
Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
ok .. someone praise the lord
Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by Spiritman01: 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
Does this mean that awaiting results won't be accepted
Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by Titheman(m): 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
emmyw:
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB releases pre-registration tips for candidates preparing for the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released some pre-registration tips for candidates preparing to write the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) via its Twitter handle @jambhq.

JAMB PRE-REGISTRATION TIPS FOR UTME 2017.

1. Candidates 10 fingers will be captured for biometrics. So get your fingers ready

2. Candidates are expected to have a valid email address.This will be used to create individual profiles on the portal.

3. Candidates Please request to have a personal profile created for you. DO NOT allow the centres to use their profiles for you. You can create your 2017 UTME profile on jamb.org.ng It is a free service. Don’t be swindled.

4. Candidates will also be required to get their O’Level results ready, as they will be uploading these during the registration.

5. Candidates with awaiting results will be allowed to register as it was being done. They will not be uploading any result.

6. Candidates now have the option of selecting different exam years and exam type when combining their O’Level results.

7. Candidates now have the option of choosing two 1st Degree institution, and any two of ND, NCE or IEI.

8. Candidates can also make their choices to be four IEI or 3 NCE and 1 of ND or Degree.

9. There will be no sales of scratch cards for the registration. Mode of payment will be communicated to you soon.

10. Cyber cafés will not be allowed to render services on behalf of JAMB. So please visit ONLY JAMB accredited centres.

JAMB will provide simplified steps to ease registration to the public soon. This promises to be a seamless exercise.
CC: Lalasticlala
Source: http://www.ngschoolz.com/jamb-pre-registration-tips/
OP d waec results is it print out or original
Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by Ejaisky: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
talk2saintify:

atm

payment will be made via atm
Via remita to TSA obviously.
Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by Major0303(m): 10:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
No insult please, with dis latest development can federal university accept 2 sitting for MBBS?
ADAMU, please bring back our post utme.

Jo ebe labe a o se akoooooo oooo
Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 25, 2017
na wa
Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by emmyw(m): 1:15am On Feb 25, 2017
Titheman:
OP d waec results is it print out or original
Any one. If The Original Is Not Yet Ready, Use the Printed Slip Instead
Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by sirlop(m): 2:08am On Feb 25, 2017
prof12:

Monkeys are those that call their leaders and elders bastards and dead souls while still living.
Well you sound an idiot from the other side.
U are a fool @ Prof 12
Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by Jonwesley(m): 2:27am On Feb 25, 2017
Candidates now have the option of choosing two 1st Degree institution, and any two of ND, NCE or IEI.

8. Candidates can also make their choices to be four IEI or 3 NCE and 1 of ND or Degree.

Please OP what does IEI stand for? I'm confused.
Re: JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 by talk2saintify(m): 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ejaisky:

Via remita to TSA obviously.

remita

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities / Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History + Beliefs / Yakubu Nura: UNIMAID Press Release On Winning 'World Physics Champion'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.