Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

HIV/AIDS Is Real. Read This Man's Shocking Status Update! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV/AIDS Is Real. Read This Man's Shocking Status Update! (896 Views)

Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died / Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real / HIV/AIDS Conspiracy Theories: Do You Believe The Virus Is Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HIV/AIDS Is Real. Read This Man's Shocking Status Update! by donmayorgroup(m): 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
This is the worst News anyone can wake up to.......AIDS IS REAL. Please insist on a Condom if you must 'NACK'!!

But, #Abstinence beats them all!

Continue Reading: http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2017/02/hivaids-is-real-read-this-mans-shocking.html

cc: seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: HIV/AIDS Is Real. Read This Man's Shocking Status Update! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
k
Re: HIV/AIDS Is Real. Read This Man's Shocking Status Update! by Williamson12345: 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hi, my HIV story. i found out i have HIV a little over 2 years ago and it completely change my life because i was so scared and lost. In reality i was worried about my social life and love life. I live on different medications and drugs, which came back as worrysom side effect. But lately 5months ago i stumbled upon one Dr Okunta herbal medicine care. I contacted him and explain my issues to the herbalist doctor, i got their offer for 3 bottles of Dr okunta herbal purify. I started the treatment with little hope but within the first month all hope was restored, i went for test and to the surprise of my doctor, the result came out NEGATIVE. i doubted this miracle and went for two more test and all came out NEGATIVE. from that moment i knew Dr okunta has treatment for all STD, CANCER< HERPES etc. I would suggest this to everyone honestly. It's easy and I'm a living proof that it works. I know how hard it is when you just get diagnosed and just wanted to let you know that there are ways to deal with it!
try to contact him please on: drokuntaherbalhome@gmail.com,or call their care line +2349054903616
Do not die because of ignorance.

(1) (Reply)

Believe It Or Not, Your Poop Can Tell If You Are Healthy Or Not!(photo) / Dead Patient Saga: Segun Arinze’s Allegations Malicious, Unverified—hospital / All You Need To Know About High Blood Pressure (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.